C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Strange transmission shift from 1st to 2nd gear

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by Glyn M Ruck
Imagine exposing your old mainframe or even a midi to an automobile environment. Or imagine if Microsoft wrote the software for your car - multiple crashes on the way to work every day. - the thought is too gastly to contemplate
You would be surprised what Microsoft programs (ATM Machines) I was at Las Vegas Nevada and I saw one of the ATM Machines there was windows running. So I did some research and it's true.

http://www.windowsfordevices.com/news/NS7609160509.html
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsembe...s/pos/atm.mspx

I think soon they will be in our cars

Also check this out you are not going to believe this

Software lets camera phone users deposit checks, pay bills
http://windowsfordevices.com/news/NS3934956670.html

Here is a bulletin I found for the transmission

New M-B bulletin, re: 722.6 & 722.9

In march of 2003, M-B released a bulletin, advising a one-time-only transmission fluid change @ 40 k miles.
This is to remove any particles that may have accumulated during break-in.
At the same time it is also advised to change the fluid on the 4-matic transfer case?
If anybody would like to read the bulletin ( it's all in german ), here it is:

German to English Translation:

Circular PW NR. 44/05 NFZ NR. 20/05 24.03.2005 to all Mercedes
Benz partners

Introduction of the transmission oil changing with automatic
transmissions 722,6 and 722,9, as well as with the transfer case of
the 4MATIC-Typen 203/211/220 uniquely with 60.000 km.

Ladies and Gentlemen

A substantial criterion for the customer satisfaction with
automatic transmissions is the switching quality. This not only in the
newer status of the transmission, but constantly over the entire
Lifecycle.

After the introduction of the optimized lamella package in the
transducer bypass clutch (increase of the number of grooves on 72 to
02/2004) to the long-term stabilization of the switching quality, as
well as, the oil change represents a further step to the conversion of
the NAG1 to the oil used with the NAG2 for switching quality
optimization, in order to hold the switching quality also with high
run performances on a high level. In the oil stored particle is
removed by the unique oil change, whose entry takes place to a large
extent into the first 40'000 km and it can have impairments of the
comfort of the switching quality why a unique (and not in turn) oil
change was determined.

For this the again developed transmission oil ATF3353 (AO019894503)
makes an additional contribution that we fill in automatic
transmission 722,9 since serienanlauf, with these automatic
transmissions from house. In the transfer case of the 4MATIC-Typen
203/211/220 the oil 001,989 2303 is used, in order to likewise hold
the comfort self-shadows of the 4MATIC-Systems high level with the
change.

Deviating of it a transmission oil changing with the oil FOX ATF 28
(AOO19894603), developed particularly for it, is to be executed
starting from introduction with the transmission 722,8 (Autotronic,
type 169) all 60,000 km.

For vehicles with ASSYST the service position was already taken up to
the maintenance scopes. We will extend the service pages by the note
starting from FIN XXXXXXXXX, are evident starting from WIS update
03,05 the corrected service pages. For vehicles with ASSYST plus is
caused the service position to the service page automatically by the
maintenance computer. The modification of the data records necessary
for it is only possible starting from data record release 09,2005.
HERE IS SOMEONES FIND WHEN THEY CHANGED THE OIL IN THEIR MB 722.6 TRANS:

What I Found Inside My 722.6 Gearbox
I changed the oil and filter on my Jan 1997 C-180 5 speed electronic gearbox at the weekend and as expected the filter which fits between the sump and the bottom of the box had never been changed before. It was date stamped 8/96. Before my time with the car MB had changed the oil but clearly couldn't be bothered to drop the sump!
When the sump is dropped (be careful doing this as there is around a half litre in the sump even after removing the plug) there is a date of manufacture inside the box. Mine was made in November 96 and is number 211811. I had read that on these early 722.6 boxes one of the main bearings was bronze and can start to break up however taking the filter apart (its a small flat type nothing like an oil filter) and using a loupe I couldn't find any silver or bronze particles. In fact, despite being 8 years old and have 100000 miles it was like new. There was no sludge at the bottom of the pan only a small amount of black particles from the clutch plates.
Interestingly the filter is perhaps not designed to collect the material from the clutch pack which is what must turn the oil red to dark brown but only any metal particles. If the filter was of finer gauge I think it would get blocked with the clutch particles at higher mileage as the filter is so small.
I can see why ZF and Mercedes who make electronic boxes say these boxes are filled for life because they don't have the small passage ways that hydraulic boxes do so a calculation must have been done that the synthetic oil will still have enough lubrication properties right up until the clutch friction material wears out and a recon box is needed.See http://auto.howstuffworks.com/automa...ansmission.htm for a detailed explanation of how automatic gearboxes and torque convertors function). However even though the oil was good in my box I did notice an improvement with new oil which rather undermines what Mercedes say. A slight further improvement occurs if you reset the adaptive memory of the boxes ECU by disconnecting the car battery.
By doing a bit of digging on the internet I'm sure the special MB gearoil is in fact Esso ATF LT 71141. This a special synthetic oil made for electronic boxes and is used by ZF in BMW's etc.The spec is the same.
One last thing reading these forums and the American versions, one might imagine MB boxes go wrong more than other makes.NOT TRUE, I looked at the claim figures on the warrantydirect site(possibly warrantywise I can't remember) and in any one year of those people making claims only 3% of those claims where for gearbox problems. In other words less than 1% of boxes of those insured needed work. Given that things like errant MAF readings can give erratic gearchanging, back street garages using wrong dextron II which gives bad changes and boy racer trashing the true figure is probably even smaller for properly used and cared for boxes. The Lexus failure rate was also around 3 %.. No one makes a better automatic box than Mercede
Old 03-24-2009, 08:07 PM
Super Moderator

Received 177 Likes on 144 Posts
late 2009 CLK 350 Coupe Elegance, '65 Jaguar S Type wires
Yeah - It's interesting - MBSA has always insisted on 60,000Km transmission drain, flush & refill. Benz rate SA a "torrid zone" has always been the excuse. I know places in the US that are just as harsh. I think with all the high temp testing being done here & Namibia our guys knew full well that these filled for life BS stories would never see the fluid holding up in reality - I know the Benz fluids well. They are very trick but can only do so much. That awful price is actually justified. Only one additive supplier & it uses very expensive synthetic very high VI base fluid.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
OFF TOPIC
Glyn your going to **** your pants when you read this looool

Microsoft steers Windows toward cars

http://www.windowsfordevices.com/news/NS3568937845.html

An Associated Press news item describes Microsoft's efforts to get its operating systems into every car. Microsoft expects 21st century cars equipped with its software to speak up when it's time for an oil change, warn drivers about wrecks on the road ahead and find alternative routes, pay freeway tolls automatically, and automatically wirelessly upgrade the software running functions such as the vehicle's braking systems, the story says.

Only Matter of time till someone creates a Virus and then we are going to have to buy Virus Protection for our cars. Or even worse someone installs spyware and spies on us.

Last edited by W203E35; 03-24-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator

You spoiled my day

I was a Vista early adopter!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 08:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
You spoiled my day

I was a Vista early adopter!!!

Just don't adopt Windows 7 because they are saying it's still not as great as XP (insiders not magazine companies).

Anyway thanks for the info I really appreciate it. Gotta run I have a class I gotta teach. You wanna hear about crash, think of a 24 year old teaching people over 32 about Ethical Hacking.

Again Glyn thanks a lot for your help. If you ever need any kind of software, windows server, exchange server, vista business, anything let me know (working product key), and no i didn't use my ethical hacking skills to get them

Your a Mercedes Genius and i'm a computer guy.

So if you ever need any computer help let me know.

You to C230 Sport Coupe, If you ever need any kind of computer help, or software let me know.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:48 AM
Super Moderator

Vista business is just fine now after service packs & updates - no more blue screens & nonesense. I'm no Merc genius - much to learn still
Old 03-25-2009, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
'16 E350, gone: '03 c230k
Off Topic

I'm a EE for over 2 decades. All the new test equipment we get is running Windows. In fact, there is a big dilema at present with the IT department becasue they want to install virus protection stuff on our test equipment (like scopes, logic analyzers, etc.) since they are running Windows and have ethernet ports!!! This is a no-no becasue the mfg's use special builds of Windows to make things work and be real time, etc. In fact, they did this to one piece of equipment all ready and messed some functionality up. Also, I got a new laptop a couple months ago running Vista Ultimate. After getting rid of all the bloatware, I dig it so much I'm going to wind up buying a copy of Ultimate for my home (and I'm one of those guys who runs the older versions of Windows for as long as I can).

Back On Topic
Old 03-25-2009, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by mtnman82
Off Topic

I'm a EE for over 2 decades. All the new test equipment we get is running Windows. In fact, there is a big dilema at present with the IT department becasue they want to install virus protection stuff on our test equipment (like scopes, logic analyzers, etc.) since they are running Windows and have ethernet ports!!! This is a no-no becasue the mfg's use special builds of Windows to make things work and be real time, etc. In fact, they did this to one piece of equipment all ready and messed some functionality up. Also, I got a new laptop a couple months ago running Vista Ultimate. After getting rid of all the bloatware, I dig it so much I'm going to wind up buying a copy of Ultimate for my home (and I'm one of those guys who runs the older versions of Windows for as long as I can).

Back On Topic
EVEN MORE OFF TOPIC

If your good with computers here is what you can do. (This is for educational purposes only).

Get a OEM Compy of Vista (Ultimate)

Find someone who has Vista Ultime (That wont be to hard since you laptop has vista)

You need to get a Linux GRUB booter

In the GRUB Booter you need to emulate just your laptops hardware signature

So once you start your computer the linux loader is going to emulate your hardwares info as another one (ex. I have a custom computer at boot the linux grub loads HP signatures and it lies to Vista and tells it its an HP)

Then you load an HP product key (Now vista sees that it's an HP product key and goes and looks for the signatures and sees that ohh all the hardware in fact do have HP signatures)

Now you have a perfect copy of Vista that will do updates forever (Untill vista gets outdated)

Recap

Linux Boot emulates HP Signatures (Doesnt have to be HP) then boots vista.

Vista looks and sees that there are HP signatures (Thinking its an HP computer)

The product key corresponds with the HP signatures so it will allow updates.

Nothing can ever stop this, due to the fact that it loads before Vista and is not on the same partition.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:14 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Mercedes C230 Kompressor Sedan 2003
What are the odds?
I was the one that started this thread, the thread is turning into a Microsoft Windows discussion, and I work for Microsoft.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by wessamzeidan
What are the odds?
I was the one that started this thread, the thread is turning into a Microsoft Windows discussion, and I work for Microsoft.
I think soon they are going to call this website MBMicrosoftWorld.org

Any cool insider microsoft info? What do you do there?

How is the Mono project affecting you guys?

Mono Project = with Linux you can only program open source language not VB, C# because of the .net framework. Now Linux has the Mono Project which allows VB and C# to be programed in the Linux enviornment. This is opening new doors because if with the Windows emulator on Linux people were still not being able to install Windows apps because of the framework issue but now they are.

MACs have been able to do open source also because MACs are Unix based. They are programmed off of the foundation of Unix.

Hopefully Microsoft will get their acts straight. They already abandoned a lot of stuff on Windows 7. They took Vista apart tried to rebuild it piece by piece and got stuck.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'02 C32 AMG
I found this post extremely informative. I am hoping someone can offer some advice for my situation. I have an '02 C32 that was brought to the dealer with symptoms similar to those described below. The issue started as a jerk from 1st to 2nd with an annoying vibration. It then turned into a more severe issue where the car wants to stall when you shift into reverse when cold. The dealer flashed the SW and installed a new TCU, both which did not fix the problem. I'm being told that the torque converter needs to be replaced. Does that sound correct? After 3 weeks of diagnostics I'm apprehensive to spend $3500 at the dealer to change the torque converter...please help!! Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 03-30-2009, 03:58 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Mercedes C230 Kompressor Sedan 2003
Originally Posted by jk062602kj
I think soon they are going to call this website MBMicrosoftWorld.org

Any cool insider microsoft info? What do you do there?

How is the Mono project affecting you guys?

Mono Project = with Linux you can only program open source language not VB, C# because of the .net framework. Now Linux has the Mono Project which allows VB and C# to be programed in the Linux enviornment. This is opening new doors because if with the Windows emulator on Linux people were still not being able to install Windows apps because of the framework issue but now they are.

MACs have been able to do open source also because MACs are Unix based. They are programmed off of the foundation of Unix.

Hopefully Microsoft will get their acts straight. They already abandoned a lot of stuff on Windows 7. They took Vista apart tried to rebuild it piece by piece and got stuck.
Sorry, I just saw your post.
No cool insider info here :P
I don't work at the HQ, which is in Redmond Washington. I'm located in the middle east, work as a consultant.
I don't see why would microsoft be effected from Mono, on the contrary, it would allow microsoft developers to target Macs as well as Windows machines.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by FastClassC32
I found this post extremely informative. I am hoping someone can offer some advice for my situation. I have an '02 C32 that was brought to the dealer with symptoms similar to those described below. The issue started as a jerk from 1st to 2nd with an annoying vibration. It then turned into a more severe issue where the car wants to stall when you shift into reverse when cold. The dealer flashed the SW and installed a new TCU, both which did not fix the problem. I'm being told that the torque converter needs to be replaced. Does that sound correct? After 3 weeks of diagnostics I'm apprehensive to spend $3500 at the dealer to change the torque converter...please help!! Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
What it sounds like to me, is that they don't know what is wrong.

- Do you know what OBDII or MB codes the car is throwing?
- Does the vehicle want to stall when you put it in drive or only reverse?
- It's possible that the torque converter lock up clutches are not disengaging properly - this would throw a code - in fact a number of codes
- it could equally well be a valve body problem
- what RPM is the car idling at.

You've paid for the diagnosis. Tell them you want the codes. Post them & we can have a look. Don't just let them replace the TC - next will be the valve body - They need to diagnose this properly. I'll post a link to a thread to see if this sounds familiar - let me find it
Old 03-30-2009, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

Right. These are some of the codes you might expect if it's the TC clutch

P0740 Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Malfunction
P0741 Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Performance or Stuck Off
P0742 Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Stuck On
P0743 Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Electrical
P0744 Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Intermittent
P0745 Pressure Control Solenoid Malfunction
P0746 Pressure Control Solenoid Performance or Stuck Off
P0747 Pressure Control Solenoid Stuck On
P0748 Pressure Control Solenoid Electrical
P0749 Pressure Control Solenoid Intermittent

P2500 The transmission has an impermissible transmission ratio.
P2501 Engine overevving has occurred.
P2502 The gear is implausible or the transmission is slipping.
P2503 The gear comparison is negative or the target gear is not reached.
P2510 The torque converter lock-up clutch causes impermissible closing.
P2511 Engaging of torque converter lockup clutch not permitted.
P2511 The torque converter lock-up clutch has excessive power consumption.
P2512 Actuation of torque converter lockup clutch is not possible
P2520 The feedback through the transmission protection is not maintained.
P2600 The voltage supply of circuit 87 has undervoltage.
P2601 The voltage supply of circuit 87 has overvoltage.
P2602 The voltage supply of the valves is faulty.
P2603 The voltage supply of the speed sensors is faulty.

Then read the transmission related bits of this thread & tell me if anything sounds familiar.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...-problems.html

Unfortunately I don't know how ichibans is going with his problems.

Last edited by Glyn M Ruck; 03-30-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:42 AM

'02 C32 AMG
What it sounds like to me, is that they don't know what is wrong.

- Do you know what OBDII or MB codes the car is throwing?
- Does the vehicle want to stall when you put it in drive or only reverse?
- It's possible that the torque converter lock up clutches are not disengaging properly - this would throw a code - in fact a number of codes
- it could equally well be a valve body problem
- what RPM is the car idling at.

You've paid for the diagnosis. Tell them you want the codes. Post them & we can have a look. Don't just let them replace the TC - next will be the valve body - They need to diagnose this properly. I'll post a link to a thread to see if this sounds familiar - let me find it
Glyn - Thanks for the response. I appreciate your help. I agree with you..they don't know what is wrong. I've requested the codes and will post when I have them. The car seems to wants to stall more in reverse than drive. The car was idling slightly high, but I have not driven it for the past 4 weeks since the dealer started changing parts (SW code updates and transmission controller). The car has about 47K miles now.

One thing I forgot to note was that I initially brought the car to the dealer to replace the supercharger tensioner pulley. I complained about a squeaking noise and vibration at 1500-2000 RPM (similar to what is described in the link you posted) and was told during my last service that the SC pulley needed replacing. After doing this the noise remained and the vibration seemed to get worse. I let the car sit for a day and when I started it back up I couldn't get it out of my garage. I let it warm up and it seemed to drive fine on the way back to the dealer. It still makes the noise and the shifts from 1st to 2nd are sometimes hard.

The dealer is telling me that the TC is not allowing the car to fully disengage the gears. This sounds like your suggestion that It's possible the torque converter lock up clutches not disengaging properly - perhaps getting the codes will confirm this. Thanks again for your help!
Old 03-31-2009, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

The codes will help a lot - While your mileage is low I'm always worried about AMGs being hammered. You are playing with a lot of power & this gives the transmission a hard time.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:45 PM

'02 C32 AMG
The codes will help a lot - While your mileage is low I'm always worried about AMGs being hammered. You are playing with a lot of power & this gives the transmission a hard time.
Glyn - I'm going to pick up the car today and should have the codes in a few hours. The dealer was pushing for a TC replacement, but I'm holding out and may get a second opinion based on your input.

I'm the second owner, so I can't speak for the first few years, but the previous owner did maintain the car very well based on the records I have. The car is mechanically stock with no upgrades (not something to be proud of on this message board), but I understand what you are saying. Thanks for your assistance.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

That's encouraging - Don't worry - my car is bog stock. If you mod a Benz in South Africa it's value is out of the window.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:44 PM

'02 C32 AMG
I have the car...it drives well, but still has the issue. They upgraded the SW to 02/2009 version if that means anything. The codes it is currently showing are:
P2602 - Supply voltage...(as you previously stated)
P2300 CAN communication....

The dealer is 100% confident that the issue is the torque converter. They checked the valve body and confirmed this is not the issue. fluid levels are good and the radiator is not leaking. Time for a new TC???

Do you happen to know if driving the car in this condition will cause any additional issues? I wasn't planning to use it, but just curious.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
So, I got my car back today and the guys at the Service department took care of everything.

Car is more responsive and shifts very well. All they did was a reflash of 3 things which I can't remember. One was the ECU.

I read on this forum that you can reflash/restart (whatever you want to call it) by:

Turning the key to the on position (Not Start)

Holding your foot down all the way (the click on the end/downshift) for 5 seconds

Turn the Key to the off position

Let go of the gas pedal BUT dont take out your key

might take up to 3 min for the ECU to restart

I did this but it didnt fix my transmission problem but members posted results saying better throttle response.

From what I heard and this was confirmed by the dealer is that the tranny learns your driving habits and members do this at least once a month.
I guess all this really does is makes the tranny relearn your driving habits not really reflashes the ECU

I had all kinds of answers from the dealer saying "it's your cat" to 'it's your transmission"

But in the end they told me it was the transmission it was shifting sluggishly and making vibrations.

They gave me a new (1,500 mile) W204 C300 Sport I drove it for couple of days and I have to admit that even thought it looks pretty nice from the outside that it's not stiff like the w203 sport suspension. The interior looked pretty dull and I couldn't believe the buttons to move the chair was on the chair itself. Not on the door like how most Mercs are.

I kind of think it was similar to a Cadillac CTS
Old 03-31-2009, 08:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
I have the car...it drives well, but still has the issue. They upgraded the SW to 02/2009 version if that means anything. The codes it is currently showing are:

The dealer is 100% confident that the issue is the torque converter. They checked the valve body and confirmed this is not the issue. fluid levels are good and the radiator is not leaking. Time for a new TC???

Do you happen to know if driving the car in this condition will cause any additional issues? I wasn't planning to use it, but just curious.

As for the torque converter I can confirm this, I posted this on another thread. I was talking to one of the guys (Dealer Technician) and he said almost all the hard downshift problems are from the torque converter.

So Glyn's first response that it might be the torque converter is right on target.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:19 PM

2003 C230K
Originally Posted by wessamzeidan
Hello Guys,
I have a 2003 C230 kompressor sedan. I'm having a weird problem with my transmission. Its automatic transmission. If I'm accelerating smoothly, when it shifts from 1st to 2nd gear, the car jerks, like its pushed forward all of a sudden, and then everything goes back to normal. If I press on the pedal and accelerate fast, this doesn't happen. All other shifts are normal, its only the shift from 1st to 2nd gear when accelerating slowly. Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance.
I've had the same problem, ever since I've owned my 03 C230K (about 15000 miles, after the previous owner). I have a total of around 70K now. Never really paid too much attention to it. I really dont know, if there was ever a transmission fluid flush performed on it.

How bad is this situation? Is there something that I should be doing, before things start getting really bad?
Old 04-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Super Moderator

Sorry - I lost my internet connection while I was replying last night. This brought our stock exchange down today - briefly what I wanted to say

P2602 = The voltage supply of the valves is faulty
P2300 = Ignition Coil "A" Primary Control Circuit Low

Why are we getting an incorrect voltage?? This has not been answered. I’ll bet that’s why they changed the TCU. Why did this not fix the problem?? The P2300 has nothing to do with the gearbox. It could be something like low voltage to a solenoid or a faulty solenoid? I presume your battery & charging circuit is OK?? – if not this should throw codes?? I’m not convinced that they have given you all of the codes that were stored.

They have not diagnosed the problem. They have just thrown parts at it. The TC is the last thing they can replace without a transmission tear down if they have checked the valve body.

The indications are that the torque converter clutches are possibly not releasing but why are we not getting any TC codes??

Tell them to change the torque converter but that if they are wrong it is for their own cost.

I don’t imagine that you will do any further damage to the transmission if you drive the car carefully & not unnecessarily.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:15 PM

W203 C180
Same over here

Hi guys,
Same problem over here in The Netherlands... From first to second is terrible. When I stop for a traffic light it feels like it bumps back into the first gear with force. My car (w203) from nov 2000 has run only 30.000 kilometers. Went to Germany to a MB specialist, flushed my gearboxoil, replaced filter etc etc. Changed a valve into the electronic-hydraulic controlunit, also nothing. I am going crazy... Even a new controlunit for the automatic gearbox would't help. All electronics are Ok and they think it is mechanical. Also do not know what to do anymore. The only hope I have left is a TSB P-27_55-50A FEB 05 A/T - Harsh Engagement/Buzzing Noises that I found on another forum. It is a Technical Service Bulletin from MB.

Anyone?
Grzz
William67
Old 04-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Super Moderator

Are you getting any torque converter codes????

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Strange transmission shift from 1st to 2nd gear