C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

projector fogs...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
those look pretty damn good! interesting...

Originally Posted by krisv420
What the hell.... Is it snowing already???? I could never let my car touch snow
like a 2002 C320 is actually worth **** now.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 C320 Sedan
Originally Posted by nlpamg
those look pretty damn good! interesting...

like a 2002 C320 is actually worth **** now.
Kinda like your 230 huh..

To bad that mine has new bumper / fenders / new paint around the whole car.. So yes im not going into any snow.. Wait when does SO CAL HAVE SNOW LOL
Old 11-03-2009, 11:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004.0 C230 Sedan
Thumbs down

Kinda like your 230 huh..

To bad that mine has new bumper / fenders / new paint around the whole car.. So yes im not going into any snow.. Wait when does SO CAL HAVE SNOW LOL
Krisv420, it's very clear that you are just another stupid punk kid moron by the pointless and idiotic posts that you make. You never have anything of value to contribute and often give wrong information.

Unfortunately I've read pointless irritating posts of yours over time, and I thought that I would let you know how much of a moron you are, so that maybe you could learn to be less of a nuisance.

I don't see how you can try to diss on NLPAMG's car, which has a lot of nice mods... especially comparing it to your crappy car. Since you think your POS 2002 C320 is the bomb, it's time to give you a reality check.

-your list of mods includes painting your grille and sidemarkers- wow!
-your car looks so tight with your frosted headlights, mirror signals and fog lights- so in tune with style from 1998!
-your new paint job in the front is sooooo awesome! I'm so jealous of your MAACO paint job!

Enough said about your car. There's nothing special about your car!

Now to the value of your car. Your 2002 C320 is worth about $8,200. A 2005 C230 is worth about $14,500.

Quit spending your money on smoking bud and spend some money on your ugly car.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Banned

02 C320 Sedan
Originally Posted by XenonBenz
Krisv420, it's very clear that you are just another stupid punk kid moron by the pointless and idiotic posts that you make. You never have anything of value to contribute and often give wrong information.

Unfortunately I've read pointless irritating posts of yours over time, and I thought that I would let you know how much of a moron you are, so that maybe you could learn to be less of a nuisance.

I don't see how you can try to diss on NLPAMG's car, which has a lot of nice mods... especially comparing it to your crappy car. Since you think your POS 2002 C320 is the bomb, it's time to give you a reality check.

-your list of mods includes painting your grille and sidemarkers- wow!
-your car looks so tight with your frosted headlights, mirror signals and fog lights- so in tune with style from 1998!
-your new paint job in the front is sooooo awesome! I'm so jealous of your MAACO paint job!

Enough said about your car. There's nothing special about your car!

Now to the value of your car. Your 2002 C320 is worth about $8,200. A 2005 C230 is worth about $14,500.

Quit spending your money on smoking bud and spend some money on your ugly car.
04 C230 is all im going to say... Do you even have power seats in your car..You had to mod your car hardcore to look like the new ones?? LOL im saving my cash for a new whip.. i got my car when i was 19 paid cash.. so keep talking trash..

(Yet ill just pass you in the fast lane) While you wait for your c230 to rev

Last edited by krisv420; 11-03-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:13 AM

2004.0 C230 Sedan
04 C230 is all im going to say... Do you even have power seats in your car..You had to mod your car hardcore to look like the new ones?? LOL im saving my cash for a new whip.. i got my car when i was 19 paid cash.. so keep talking trash..

(Yet ill just pass you in the fast lane) While you wait for your c230 to rev
Actually, I'm not the one talking trash. YOU were the one talking trash kid. I am just telling facts. You are the one who thought the value of your 02 C320 was about the same as a 05 C230. WRONG!

You talk trash like your car is the bomb. That is why you irritate me (and probably 99.9% of the other MBWorld members). Your car is probably one of the ugliest W203's of all the MBWorld members, yet you talk the most trash. Are you so insecure that you have to go around bragging about a new paint job?

My 04 C230 is worth more than your car, looks WAY better than your car, and while your car is a little faster than my car, my car gets WAY better gas mileage and is more fun to drive than your car. I didn't buy this car to race, so it is irrelevant that your car is faster. When I was your age, I had an Acura Integra that would have you literally eating my dust (and looked better than your bone stock 90's style C).

Why wouldn't you let your car touch snow? Your car is barely worth 8K. Oh yeah, your new MAACO paint job that you keep bragging about might get messed up!

Also, you need to edit your sig. Your car cannot go 136pmh because it has an electronic limiter to 130mph. So you have never gone 136mph and there is no point in being scared to go faster because your car can't go faster. I also liked how you just edited your sig to include your aftermarket HID's.

Last edited by XenonBenz; 11-04-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:39 AM
Banned

02 C320 Sedan
Actually, I'm not the one talking trash. YOU were the one talking trash kid. I am just telling facts. You are the one who thought the value of your 02 C320 was about the same as a 05 C230. WRONG!

You talk trash like your car is the bomb. That is why you irritate me (and probably 99.9% of the other MBWorld members). Your car is probably one of the ugliest W203's of all the MBWorld members, yet you talk the most trash. Are you so insecure that you have to go around bragging about a new paint job?

My 04 C230 is worth more than your car, looks WAY better than your car, and while your car is a little faster than my car, my car gets WAY better gas mileage and is more fun to drive than your car. I didn't buy this car to race, so it is irrelevant that your car is faster. When I was your age, I had an Acura Integra that would have you literally eating my dust (and looked better than your bone stock 90's style C).

Why wouldn't you let your car touch snow? Your car is barely worth 8K. Oh yeah, your new MAACO paint job that you keep bragging about might get messed up!

Also, you need to edit your sig. Your car cannot go 136pmh because it has an electronic limiter to 130mph. So you have never gone 136mph and there is no point in being scared to go faster because your car can't go faster. I also liked how you just edited your sig to include your aftermarket HID's.
Your so ****ing stupid... Theres only a limiter on JUNKIE 230s because your motor can't even touch those speeds..Dude ive gone 150 in my car theres no Limiter you dumb ***.. You think you know something when you know crap... Your 04 you can think is something great.. But its not face lifted so its just another JUNKER.. just another wannabe..

My paint job cost more then most of your mods put together.. ( Have fun hater when my car is paid off oh in cash ) Try paying 14k at 19 =P

See how many pounds you have to move.. oh wait it was only 4 pounds hahaha

haha keep talking trash.. Ill be back next year in a CL or a CLK or a 32

Im done talking to you ( must be another BUSH FAN )
Old 11-04-2009, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator

krispykreme, I don't have to rebut your idiotic quip. XenonBenz did it well enough and owned you pretty badly. Thanks XenonBenz.

However, you've been a nuisance to this forum for long enough. You don't contribute anything but discord to the forum. You fight and talk **** to everyone and this isn't the first time I've seen your verbal diarrhea.

I'm giving you one last shot or I'm banning you PERMANENTLY.

Your so ****ing stupid... Theres only a limiter on JUNKIE 230s because your motor can't even touch those speeds..Dude ive gone 150 in my car theres no Limiter you dumb ***.. You think you know something when you know crap... Your 04 you can think is something great.. But its not face lifted so its just another JUNKER.. just another wannabe..

My paint job cost more then most of your mods put together.. ( Have fun hater when my car is paid off oh in cash ) Try paying 14k at 19 =P

This is hilarious. You're talking about a paint job you got from Juan in a back alley. You say that your paint job costs as much as all of XenonBenz's mods. Let's see, you didn't pay for that paint job, insurance did after you couldn't handle all 215hp in your putt-putt and just XenonBenz's OEM Bi-Xenons and shift knob cost more than your paint AND your mods combined.

Your car is JUNK. It's a 2002 that you bought beat up, with hundreds of thousands of miles on it and in disrepair. Your car looks ridiculous with ugly ***, ill-fitting wheels from an old E-Class. Not to mention it looks like it has a lift kit.

You keep talking about money, but I've seen so many damn threads that talk about how deep in debt you're in and how you need money b/c you lost your job and this and that. It's pretty damn inconsistent. You also say you'll be back in a year in a CL or CLK or even 32, how do you expect to do that when your occupation lists LAID OFF and you're an idiot with no education?

I don't care if you're 19, that piece of **** car and thousands of dollars in credit card debt is all you have to your name. Let me put it this way, I could buy your car and cars like yours on a monthly basis and still have plenty of money to live a life that you would think is "baller" (and I'm not much older than you). You're nothing but a hood-rat poser. We have kids who aren't as idiotic and delusional as you who have $100k cars at 17, but they don't act like you with your car that costs less than my tires.

You're really proud of your piece of **** going 147 huh? You know even AMG's have a speed limiter. Your piece of **** couldn't go 147 if it were downhill and being pushed by a truck. You're such a poser that if you got it over 100, you'd probably take a picture of the speedo. So shut the **** up.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Banned

02 C320 Sedan
krispykreme, I don't have to rebut your idiotic quip. XenonBenz did it well enough and owned you pretty badly. Thanks XenonBenz.

However, you've been a nuisance to this forum for long enough. You don't contribute anything but discord to the forum. You fight and talk **** to everyone and this isn't the first time I've seen your verbal diarrhea.

This is hilarious. You're talking about a paint job you got from Juan in a back alley. Your car is JUNK. It's a 2002 that you bought beat up, with hundreds of thousands of miles on it and in disrepair. Your car looks ridiculous with ugly ***, ill-fitting wheels from an old E-Class. Not to mention it looks like it has a lift kit.

You keep talking about money, but I've seen so many damn threads that talk about how deep in debt you're in and how you need money b/c you lost your job and this and that. It's pretty damn inconsistent.

I don't care if you're 19, that piece of **** car and thousands of dollars in credit card debt is all you have to your name. Let me put it this way, I could buy your car and cars like yours on a monthly basis and still have plenty of money to live a life that you would think is "baller" (and I'm not much older than you). You're nothing but a hood-rat poser. We have kids who aren't as idiotic and delusional as you who have $100k cars at 17, but they don't act like you with your car that costs less than my tires.

You're really proud of your piece of **** going 147 huh? You know even AMG's have a speed limiter. Your piece of **** couldn't go 147 if it were downhill and being pushed by a truck. You're such a poser that if you got it over 100, you'd probably take a picture of it. So shut the **** up.

This is how a mod talks to people.. WHy would i want to be apart of this forums anyways..?? all you do is bash people

You all think you know what paint job i got thats so funny.. haha

Let me take a picture for you next time buddy =P
Old 11-04-2009, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

This is how a mod talks to people.. WHy would i want to be apart of this forums anyways..?? all you do is bash people

even if I'm a mod, I'm just like any other member who's sick of your garbage.

please do. we have pictures of your car, license plate and a screen cap of your signature. thanks for posting where you do reckless speeds (we all know you live in Oceanside too). it'll be going straight to the CHP.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C230 coupe 2002
Can't we all just get along?.
Doesn't matter if you drive a $349.000 SLR, we all deserve some respect and we all try to help here, and discuss stuff which includes opinions in which you may or may not like. Life's a garden, Dig it. (Joe Dirt)lol

Last edited by LinDenKid; 11-04-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:41 PM

2004.0 C230 Sedan

"All of the 2002 C-series except the C32 AMG are limited to 130 mph"

Hey stupid, your car IS electronically limited to 130mph. Look it up. So you've gone 147mph huh? You been spiking too much PCP into your blunts KID.

KrispyKreme, a moderator's job is to put people who are out of line in their place. NLPAMG isn't bashing you, he is putting you in your place. I'm not talking trash to you, I'm just telling you how it is.

Even if you got a $3,000 paint job, explain how that makes your car special. You probably wrecked your car while you were stoned and needed to repaint. Since I have taken good care of my car, my paint still looks like it's new. My front end probably still looks better than your newly painted front end. In 2004, Mercedes started using Nano-paint on all their cars. Your old POS doesn't have the new paint.

If you weren't such a hoodrat poser moronic liar, neither NLPAMG or I would be "bashing" you. The point of a forum is for similiar minded enthusiasts to share information, not talk trash like you. Since you don't fall in that category, do us a favor and stop coming to this forum. You already said it, you have no reason to be part of this forum.

How about this, since you think my C230 is junk, and your C320 is God's gift to humanity, lets have a poll to end this garbage. We take a poll on who's car is nicer. If you win, I will never come to the forum again. If I win, you never come to the forum again. With all the trash you talk, let's see you back it up.

Last edited by XenonBenz; 11-04-2009 at 09:54 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C320 coupe
"All of the 2002 C-series except the C32 AMG are limited to 130 mph"
nope... not exactly 130mph.. a little more... 132-135mph...
Old 11-05-2009, 01:40 AM

2004.0 C230 Sedan
Originally Posted by XsuperbeeX
nope... not exactly 130mph.. a little more... 132-135mph...
Well the non-sport models that have H rated tires from the factory are limited to 130mph (C320 & C240). In 2002, the C320 sport and C320 sport coupe had slightly higher speed rated tires, so those models were probably in the 132-135mph range. The 02 C32 AMG does have a higher limit, but I don't feel like looking it up. I've already proven Krisv420 is a lying idiot.

But stupid's (Krisv420 aka KrispyKreme) car is limited to 130mph. Stupid, look at the manual you posted in your sig. It's clearly marked that your car with H rated tires is limited to 130mph.

Who you LOL'ing at now kid? I just feel pity for you. You won't ever win any kind of battle with me kid. I'm too smart for you.

Ouch... I just burried your punk *** again, just like I did in every post. Let's see what kind of moronic comeback you try. If you have any pride or sensibility at all left, just STFU.

Last edited by XenonBenz; 11-05-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2002 Mercedes Benz C230 Coupe
Well the non-sport models that have H rated tires from the factory are limited to 130mph (C320 & C240). In 2002, the C320 sport and C320 sport coupe had slightly higher speed rated tires, so those models were probably in the 132-135mph range. The 02 C32 AMG does have a higher limit, but I don't feel like looking it up. I've already proven Krisv420 is a lying idiot.

But stupid's (Krisv420 aka KrispyKreme) car is limited to 130mph. Stupid, look at the manual you posted in your sig. It's clearly marked that your car with H rated tires is limited to 130mph.

Who you LOL'ing at now kid? I just feel pity for you. You won't ever win any kind of battle with me kid. I'm too smart for you.

Ouch... I just burried your punk *** again, just like I did in every post. Let's see what kind of moronic comeback you try. If you have any pride or sensibility at all left, just STFU.
Not true...

Ive done 225-230 kph on my c230 coupe which is like 140mph.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 c320 coupe
226 km/h in my c320 sport coupe 2003
Old 11-05-2009, 11:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 795 Likes on 598 Posts
2019 G70 6MT & 2022 Ford Maverick XL

Phil!! Thank you! I thought I was the only one who had a reaction to every post he ever makes. I really thought the "do you even have power seats?" comment was hilarious. I dunno about you, Phil, but my C230 does have the power seat package - and imagine that - our cars are new enough to be well past that old seat-module-drains-the-battery era of the W203.

I find a lot on here disagree with what I'm about to say.. but.. I don't find the 3.2L M112 engine in the C320 to be anything special whatsoever. That's not to say that I think our M271 is fantastic - just that it's the more entertaining choice. It's lighter, more fuel efficient, and not down on power too bad. With proper care and a close eye on preventative maintenance, the reliability argument is shot to hell, as well. And with the 2005+ updates, the C-class really became a much more desirable car. In the days of 271hp Accords and Camry's capable of 6 second 0-60 runs, a 3.2L V6 with 215hp is archaic.

The M112K on the other hand..

Edit: Reached 125mph steady-state cruise speed in my car on I-22 corridor in AL/MS last year. Deserted, straight, flat 4-lane with no traffic. Handled it easily but not sure how much faster it would've went.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:47 PM

2004.0 C230 Sedan
Originally Posted by HellsAngel
226 km/h in my c320 sport coupe 2003
Originally Posted by jcnash
Not true...

Ive done 225-230 kph on my c230 coupe which is like 140mph.
As I mentioned, the "Sport" models have a higher mph limiter than 130mph because they came from the factory with higher than an H-rated tire. Just about every car manufacturer sets the electronic speed limiter to the speed rating of the tire that comes with the car from the factory. I wasn't sure exactly what the sport models factory tires speed rating was, so just went with the 132-135mph someone mentioned before.

Last edited by XenonBenz; 11-05-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:03 PM

2004.0 C230 Sedan
LOL, I just realized that I hijacked this thread.

Actually, I do have something to add about the projector fogs. There was an Ebay seller selling this foglight and advertised it for the 01-05 models to fit NON-AMG bumpers. I asked to double check because it looked like it would fit only the AMG bumper, but they swore it would fit a non-sport bumper as they have installed many of them. So I ordered it and just as I thought, it didn't fit. They did refund me the whole amount including shipping, and paid for the return shipping back to them.

The foglights were really nice quality though, especially for $95 shipped, (manufacturer said Good Go on the lens), and I wish they had one from the same manufacturer to fit the non-AMG bumper. There is an Ebayer from China selling a Good Go Projector foglight made for the non-AMG bumper, but is asking around $200 shipped.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:38 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
W124, W203, W204, W251
LOL, I just realized that I hijacked this thread.

Actually, I do have something to add about the projector fogs. There was an Ebay seller selling this foglight and advertised it for the 01-05 models to fit NON-AMG bumpers. I asked to double check because it looked like it would fit only the AMG bumper, but they swore it would fit a non-sport bumper as they have installed many of them. So I ordered it and just as I thought, it didn't fit. They did refund me the whole amount including shipping, and paid for the return shipping back to them.

The foglights were really nice quality though, especially for $95 shipped, (manufacturer said Good Go on the lens), and I wish they had one from the same manufacturer to fit the non-AMG bumper. There is an Ebayer from China selling a Good Go Projector foglight made for the non-AMG bumper, but is asking around $200 shipped.
^
^
^
How come it say ***WILL NOT FIT ON SPORT/AMG PACKAGE*** on the Ebay website?
Old 11-06-2009, 03:46 PM

2004.0 C230 Sedan
Originally Posted by Utahkompressor
^
^
^
How come it say ***WILL NOT FIT ON SPORT/AMG PACKAGE*** on the Ebay website?
There are actually 2 versions of this projector foglight. That particular Ebay seller you are talking about is the one who sold me the foglights that did not fit my non-AMG bumper. Here are links to show the difference. There is an Ebay seller that has the projector foglights that fit the non-AMG, but is charging $167 shipped. I didn't want to spend that much on foglights that I hardly ever use, so I just ordered the non-projector Depo ones instead for $65 shipped.

Projector Foglight for AMG/Sport Bumper- (note description is incorrect- this one only fits AMG bumper)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-06...Q5fAccessories

Projector Foglight for non-AMG Bumper (will only fit on 01-04)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MERCE...Q5fAccessories

Non-Projector "Updated" Foglight for 01-04 non-AMG Bumper (description incorrect also, will only fit 01-04, will not fit 05-07)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Non-Projector Foglight for non-AMG Bumper 05-07 (no one with an 05-07 should have a reason to order these unless they are replacements for broken/damaged ones, notice the shape & tabs are slightly different than the non-projector fog lights for 01-04)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/USA-0...item58840cbcde

Last edited by XenonBenz; 11-06-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 04:29 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
W124, W203, W204, W251
Ohh.....I see the difference now. Thanks!

So....the 05-07 sport bumper needs Oval-shape fogs instead of square-shape!
Old 11-07-2009, 05:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT

My Junkie 350 has a limiter as well

The non sport have the H rated tires and can only go 130 and the sport model don't (don't remember what rate they have) and can go 150 BUT they all are limited to 130mph but you can squeeze couple of mph here and there (no more then 135).

Last edited by W203E35; 11-07-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
nlpamg,

It's been 6 months, when are we gonna go to Cafe Bravo or Zankou?
Old 11-07-2009, 07:23 PM

2007 c230
Originally Posted by Karo
My Junkie 350 has a limiter as well

The non sport have the H rated tires and can only go 130 and the sport model don't (don't remember what rate they have) and can go 150 BUT they all are limited to 130mph but you can squeeze couple of mph here and there (no more then 135).

Most cars nowadays have H rated tires. due to the fact that they are safer. Higher performance tires means that the drivers has more control of the vehicle then saying a touring tire. (people don't purposely drive into things..they just loose control) Believe it or not my 1999 Maxima Base model was more expensive then the a 1999 MAXIMA SE due to the fact of the sport suspension and characteristics. And also keep in mind guys H rated tires have a maximum speed rating of (130) If you go faster then 130 even for a few seconds in a tire that can't will be prematurely damamge or worst have a blow out (if its an old tire) The Sports series have V rated 150+ but honestly who drives that fast on the US? for more then a few seconds at least.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by Norwichdelta06
Most cars nowadays have H rated tires. due to the fact that they are safer. Higher performance tires means that the drivers has more control of the vehicle then saying a touring tire. (people don't purposely drive into things..they just loose control) Believe it or not my 1999 Maxima Base model was more expensive then the a 1999 MAXIMA SE due to the fact of the sport suspension and characteristics. And also keep in mind guys H rated tires have a maximum speed rating of (130) If you go faster then 130 even for a few seconds in a tire that can't will be prematurely damamge or worst have a blow out (if its an old tire) The Sports series have V rated 150+ but honestly who drives that fast on the US? for more then a few seconds at least.
Here we go I found it!!!!!

C230, C280, C280 4MATIC, C350, C350 4MATIC
Your vehicle is factory equipped with "H"-rated tires, which have a speed rating of 130 mph.

An electronic speed limiter prevents your vehicle from exceeding a speed of 130 mph (210 km/h).

C230 Sport, C350 Sport
Your vehicle is factory equipped with "W"-rated tires, which have a speed rating of 168 mph (270 km/h).

An electronic speed limiter prevents your vehicle from exceeding a speed of 130 mph (210 km/h).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: projector fogs...