C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Phister's car thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 02:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 c230 Kompressor SS Mistress
Originally Posted by Karo
How is it a different engine you moron? The subject was that Phi wanted to get OBX headers and you told him that they suck and he should do research (like you are some kind of know it all, Phi's automotive knowledge is far superior than your so please don't try to be his auto coach cause your completely wrong) without really knowing anything.

When I first got these headers Me and Milkman took these headers to couple of exhaust shops and asked how they thought the quality was and every exhaust shop said they were great quality.

Anyone doubting this please PM Milkman and call up Steve from Cypress muffler (who did my headers and Alex's headers) and ask him about the quality.

You know how many members PMed me about the headers and got them installed and have been running them for months now without issues?

Cale, Alex (same car as Phi's) and many w204 guys had them installed.

Obviously you are the tard because you make idiotic remarks like your car smoking a CLS500 and not once but couple of times (until 80mph too). Then your excuse is that your car is modded and the only performance mod you have is K&N and airbox with the baffles shaved (which probably didn't give you any gains and if it did I would say max 2hp). Then you make idiotic remarks like the owner of the CLS500 asked you if your car is supercharged and when I brought up the thumbs up I only got during races you incorporated that in your fantasy life and now imagine every person that gives you the middle finger is indeed giving you the thumbs up.

People giving you the thumbs up when you drive around town what a joke.

Speaking of playing with little kid's booty holes, why don't you meet me half way and we run it. As a matter of fact I'll find a stock CLS500 that you can run.
C:
Old 04-04-2011, 07:57 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C320 2002
How is it a different engine you moron? The subject was that Phi wanted to get OBX headers and you told him that they suck and he should do research (like you are some kind of know it all, Phi's automotive knowledge is far superior than your so please don't try to be his auto coach cause your completely wrong) without really knowing anything.

When I first got these headers Me and Milkman took these headers to couple of exhaust shops and asked how they thought the quality was and every exhaust shop said they were great quality.

Anyone doubting this please PM Milkman and call up Steve from Cypress muffler (who did my headers and Alex's headers) and ask him about the quality.

You know how many members PMed me about the headers and got them installed and have been running them for months now without issues?

Cale, Alex (same car as Phi's) and many w204 guys had them installed.

Obviously you are the tard because you make idiotic remarks like your car smoking a CLS500 and not once but couple of times (until 80mph too). Then your excuse is that your car is modded and the only performance mod you have is K&N and airbox with the baffles shaved (which probably didn't give you any gains and if it did I would say max 2hp). Then you make idiotic remarks like the owner of the CLS500 asked you if your car is supercharged and when I brought up the thumbs up I only got during races you incorporated that in your fantasy life and now imagine every person that gives you the middle finger is indeed giving you the thumbs up.

People giving you the thumbs up when you drive around town what a joke.

Speaking of playing with little kid's booty holes, why don't you meet me half way and we run it. As a matter of fact I'll find a stock CLS500 that you can run.

Didn't even bother reading this cuss i don't have the time to. Lol im trading in for a C32 so you can wait maybe what 2-3 months =)
Old 04-04-2011, 11:06 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2004 C320 Sport
Then your excuse is that your car is modded and the only performance mod you have is K&N and airbox with the baffles shaved (which probably didn't give you any gains and if it did I would say max 2hp). Then you make idiotic remarks like the owner of the CLS500 asked you if your car is supercharged and when I brought up the thumbs up I only got during races you incorporated that in your fantasy life and now imagine every person that gives you the middle finger is indeed giving you the thumbs up.
Karo, don't forget that he also removed the spare tire
Old 04-04-2011, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350
Originally Posted by Xhale707
Didn't even bother reading this cuss i don't have the time to. Lol im trading in for a C32 so you can wait maybe what 2-3 months =)
Aaaawwww Yeaaaah! Time to have some FUN!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by Xhale707
Sorry, I forgot you were the CEO of Toyota and don't have time to read a paragraph.

Yeaa, C32 baby, my buddy has one and he always smokes SLRs on the streets. They come next to him and ask him if he has NOS. He drives around Beverly Hills and all the Ferrari and Lamborghini guys always give him the thumbs up.

He has cut springs and his car bounces up and down and he looks like a bobble head.

Originally Posted by ND2020
Karo, don't forget that he also removed the spare tire
Ohhh ok, now his story makes sense. That's gotta be at least 50hp + his intake mod which is easily 30hp, now he should be around 300hp just enough to smoke a CLS500.

I totally forgot about that. Sorry I doubted you Xhale.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
06 C230 SS 6spd
Sorry, I forgot you were the CEO of Toyota and don't have time to read a paragraph.

Yeaa, C32 baby, my buddy has one and he always smokes SLRs on the streets. They come next to him and ask him if he has NOS. He drives around Beverly Hills and all the Ferrari and Lamborghini guys always give him the thumbs up.

He has cut springs and his car bounces up and down and he looks like a bobble head.

Ohhh ok, now his story makes sense. That's gotta be at least 50hp + his intake mod which is easily 30hp, now he should be around 300hp just enough to smoke a CLS500.

I totally forgot about that. Sorry I doubted you Xhale.
Shoot with Cales mods he's hoping to get 300whp. Dont forget he wouldve gone faster if his gf wasnt in the car.

I dont see how he cant afford to get the Buy 1 get 1 free techron because he spent all his money shopping and plans on buying a C32. Sounds like a guy that doesnt know how to invest and save his money.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by phister
Shoot with Cales mods he's hoping to get 300whp. Dont forget he wouldve gone faster if his gf wasnt in the car.

I dont see how he cant afford to get the Buy 1 get 1 free techron because he spent all his money shopping and plans on buying a C32. Sounds like a guy that doesnt know how to invest and save his money.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:51 PM

2004 C230 Kompressor Sedan 6MT
I know I have no place in this at all, but does no one else think Karo (mainly) and phister took this Way too seriously, and basically resorted to cyber bullying to try to prove some kind of point of superiority? I mean really. God forbid someone give their opinion (although strong) that you don't agree with.

If anyone looks like "tards" to me, it's the 2 (what I assume to be) adults bashing a guy who Really didn't mean any harm. Looks to me like an insecurity complex shining through.

Normally I wouldn't comment on anything this childish, but I'm actually surprised this played out as it did. From what I've read, both Karo and phister have been reasonable and level-headed and gave some good information on some topics, but this leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Why don't you go read all of his posts and then maybe you can understand where we're coming from.

No need for superiority pal, we don't need to feed off that stuff and if you really did know us you would know that we always give a helping hand to people and make them more superior than us and I know atleast 20 members here can vouch for that.

Ya, me and Phi are very insecure. I cry myself to sleep every night because I am soo insecure, even though at meets I complement on members' cars (I get more exicted on the mods they did than they do) and I go out of my way and hook them up with mods with the STAR and never asked for money.

YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE ANSWER THIS TIME
Old 04-04-2011, 10:20 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2004 C320 Sport
Originally Posted by AnswerSS
I know I have no place in this at all, but does no one else think Karo (mainly) and phister took this Way too seriously, and basically resorted to cyber bullying to try to prove some kind of point of superiority? I mean really. God forbid someone give their opinion (although strong) that you don't agree with.

If anyone looks like "tards" to me, it's the 2 (what I assume to be) adults bashing a guy who Really didn't mean any harm. Looks to me like an insecurity complex shining through.

Normally I wouldn't comment on anything this childish, but I'm actually surprised this played out as it did. From what I've read, both Karo and phister have been reasonable and level-headed and gave some good information on some topics, but this leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
Honestly, I would normally think the same way, but some of xhales comments are so judgemental and downright rude. If anyone deserves to be called out on something, it is him. I don't try to cause trouble and as you can see by my post count, I do not post often. Karo and xhale are arguing about a different story, but if you look through some of xhales recent posts, you'll see my point.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
THATS WHY I GAVE HAVOC A CF ROOF SPOILER, DOOR PINS FOR FREE BECAUSE HE IS YOUNG AND HE WILL ENJOY IT MORE THAN ME AND I KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN YOUR GROWING UP AND DONT HAVE THE FUNDS TO MOD YOUR CAR!!!!!!

YOU REALLY DO KNOW WHO I AM. YOU WERE 100% DEAD ON IN YOUR POST.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'13 F10 535i / '05 W211 E55
hey karo do us a favoring and STOP SHOUTING!!!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 11:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 C230 SS 6spd

If you have read most of his thread post its about racing this and getting thumbs up from people on the street and revving up to get girls attention. All he does is bash other members on what they did and what does he go and do... cut his stock springs and finds out he cut too much and ends up having to buy springs in the long run when we suggested him just buy springs because cutting spring will mess up your spring rate. Him bashing ghostrider for making a top quality camber kit for our cars for a fraction of the price and calling it "cheap" and "home depot" quality and yet he then posts later on his thread that he'll end up buying the kit instead of his so called "better quality" ebay one. I have yet to see him help out other members on here, all he post is comments on what other members should do to their car, saying "tein springs will give you the best drop/stance for our cars" yet he doesnt inform them of the drop for each model w203... teins dont give SS the best drop I can assure you that. Most get Eibach and H&R because they're stiffer than OEM and SS springs so it'll help improve handling.

Karo has posted many pdf files for members looking for part# or looking for info on how to remove parts. Plus he has help many of members with his STAR.

We're not bullying him, just disagreeing with him on the fact that he thinks he knows all and what is best for ours.

Last edited by phister; 04-04-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:16 AM

You must look beyond this argument because Karo is right up there with Glyn and PCY and Lilbenz to help people on this forum... so before you go calling him childish i suggest you view his contribution to the forum and view the contribution xhale has had ... if any

Originally Posted by ND2020
Honestly, I would normally think the same way, but some of xhales comments are so judgemental and downright rude. If anyone deserves to be called out on something, it is him. I don't try to cause trouble and as you can see by my post count, I do not post often. Karo and xhale are arguing about a different story, but if you look through some of xhales recent posts, you'll see my point.
+1 he bashed a new guy posting pictures of his car on the picture thread for his exhaust. It was pretty harsh. He edited his comment.

THATS WHY I GAVE HAVOC A CF ROOF SPOILER, DOOR PINS FOR FREE BECAUSE HE IS YOUNG AND HE WILL ENJOY IT MORE THAN ME AND I KNOW HOW IT FEELS WHEN YOUR GROWING UP AND DONT HAVE THE FUNDS TO MOD YOUR CAR!!!!!!

YOU REALLY DO KNOW WHO I AM. YOU WERE 100% DEAD ON IN YOUR POST.
Karo did give this stuff to me, and i really appreciate it my car; yeah its a slow process but he understood my situation and gave this stuff, i now know Karo personally and take him as a friend now. Get to know Karo and you will find that he is a really cool guy.

If you have read most of his thread post its about racing this and getting thumbs up from people on the street and revving up to get girls attention. All he does is bash other members on what they did and what does he go and do... cut his stock springs and finds out he cut too much and ends up having to buy springs in the long run when we suggested him just buy springs because cutting spring will mess up your spring rate. Him bashing ghostrider for making a top quality camber kit for our cars for a fraction of the price and calling it "cheap" and "home depot" quality and yet he then posts later on his thread that he'll end up buying the kit instead of his so called "better quality" ebay one. I have yet to see him help out other members on here, all he post is comments on what other members should do to their car, saying "tein springs will give you the best drop/stance for our cars" yet he doesnt inform them of the drop for each model w203... teins dont give SS the best drop I can assure you that. Most get Eibach and H&R because they're stiffer than OEM and SS springs so it'll help improve handling.

Karo has posted many pdf files for members looking for part# or looking for info on how to remove parts. Plus he has help many of members with his STAR.

We're not bullying him, just disagreeing with him on the fact that he thinks he knows all and what is best for ours.
And Phi is correct this is not a bullying case.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Thank You ND2020, Phister and Havoc. The hit and run guy doesn't even faze me. It's good to know I have friends here that support me...too bad all the other ones are at MBJunkies now looooooool
Old 04-05-2011, 02:11 AM

2001 C320
Hey Karo, I'm young and don't have a lot of money and love to mod my car.

Haha. Just kidding.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by giannidy
Hey Karo, I'm young and don't have a lot of money and love to mod my car.

Haha. Just kidding.
lol Alright PM me your Address and I'll ship you out my wheels
Old 04-05-2011, 02:23 AM

2001 C320
lol Alright PM me your Address and I'll ship you out my wheels

I feel bad taking your wheels though, man. I'll take care of the shipping
Old 04-05-2011, 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by giannidy

I feel bad taking your wheels though, man. I'll take care of the shipping

comes at a price im not proud of though
be careful what you ask of Karo
Old 04-05-2011, 08:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 C230 SS 6spd
He'll make you dress in school boy outfits lol
Old 04-05-2011, 09:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1999 E320 4matic Wagon, 2005 C55 AMG - sold, 1998 VW Jetta TDI - sold, 2006 C230 Sport - Totaled :(
wow that was pretty interesting to read the battle going on up there lol

just wanted to say that karo and phister have always given great advice and aren't rude or impolite about anything they say. there are definitely plenty of sarcastic a-holes on this forum that bashed me when i first joined asking about what i could do with my car, and its my first time modding a benz and im 24, just never had the money until i got out of college and got a real job(just to make it clear i dont work at toyotaim an engineer)

anyway, appreciate any advice you guys have given, its always helpful
Old 04-05-2011, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 Mercedes-Benz E350
He'll make you dress in school boy outfits lol
Not any more, that was just a phase, he's into Furries now. I thought he just wanted me to play Easter Bunny for the neighborhood kids, but the outfit didn't have anything covering my @$$. Then he comes out in a gorilla costume, and stars wooping and pounding his chest. I admit it, I cried like a little girl...
Old 04-05-2011, 05:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
2005 CLK320 Vert & 2005 CLK55 AMG
Old 04-05-2011, 05:13 PM

2001 C320
Ok, now I'm kinda scared. I already PM'd him my address, should I be worried??

Old 04-05-2011, 05:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 Mercedes-Benz E350
That depends, do you sleep with a boiler plate covering your backside? If so you should be safe, otherwise kiss your virginity goodbye!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Phister's car thread