C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Return Of The W203 "No Fat Chicks" Sticker

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 03:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Return Of The W203 "No Fat Chicks" Sticker

I'm not a regular here on the W203 forums, however, over in the AMG W202 section I was asked by a member to reproduce an excellent decal originally done by a member by the name of Advans. Unfortunately I only had a low-res jpg to go off of but I think my end product is very very close to what Advans ended up with using the pen tool. (Which btw is not easy, he's got some serious vectoring skill from what I've seen)

Long story short, I've got a vinyl plotter and can reproduce these if there is any interest. Not looking to get rich, just thought it was an excellent idea. Also the fact that someone asked me to reproduce it leads me to believe that they are hard to come by. PM me, if you are interested. I can do any size (within reason) and I've got a variety of vinyl colors.

Here is the grey one that was requested:

......And the first one I cut out, still needed some tweaking at this stage:

BY ADVANS:
ORIGINAL "NO FAT CHICKS DECAL" THREAD HERE:
https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...s-sticker.html
Old 01-16-2011, 04:13 PM

2009 SLK 55 AMG
Can you make a white one for black cars? Lol
Old 01-16-2011, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 c240
how much?
Old 01-16-2011, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Originally Posted by iJimpanzee
Can you make a white one for black cars? Lol
I use high quality Oracal vinyl with a 5 year outdoor warranty. Popular colors currently available are: Black, White, Red, Dark grey, Light grey, Silver metallic/grey, orange, and yellow. (A full pictured list is below) If you need custom colors please PM and we can work something out.

fookoo303, pricing will depend on sizing. PM me with a color and size. I'm thinking for a general 6-8inch wide decal....around $10 a pop shipped for you guys. There is a ton of weeding for these things but like I said I'm not looking to get rich. PM me if you are interested guys.

**Dark Orange Is Out Of Stock**

Last edited by appatula; 01-16-2011 at 05:00 PM.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:01 PM
Banned

"annoyance" and "self-righteousness", amoung others...
Nice of you to bring these back, they look good.

Something that also looks good is your car, never have done much looking into the w202, but im a click away from checking out some more pics of that c36! What motor and how much hp/torque came with it stock?
Old 01-16-2011, 05:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nike Turbo Shox
If you are selling PM me a price and i'll take a white one or two. Any W204 ones?
Old 01-16-2011, 05:23 PM

'13 F10 535i / '05 W211 E55
Pretty childish and tacky.. wouldn't be surprised if someone had their car keyed as a result..
Old 01-16-2011, 05:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nike Turbo Shox
Originally Posted by sb.legacy
Pretty childish and tacky.. wouldn't be surprised if someone had their car keyed as a result..
I'm only 17 so this kind of stuff interests me. Someone keyed my car already so it's whatever.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Originally Posted by cpbeasley
Nice of you to bring these back, they look good.

Something that also looks good is your car, never have done much looking into the w202, but im a click away from checking out some more pics of that c36! What motor and how much hp/torque came with it stock?
Really appreciate the kind words bro! There is a baseline M104 in it that has been stroked, bored, with hotter cams then tuned. 276hp/284 lb-ft.....back in the mid 90's there wasn't much that could touch it sedan-wise. C43 was it's big V8 brother. Ironically the inline-6 will pull with the V8 up to about 120mph.

OneOfaKindTrini,
I'll PM you bro, good looks!

Anyone else interested just PM me. Anyone not interested, walk the streets of LA and key away.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by appatula
Anyone not interested, walk the streets of LA and key away.
What a pathetic and subtle attempt to take a shot at someone. I guess common sense doesn't go over too well for some people.

Last edited by draz.amg; 01-16-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Dear sb.legacy,
Didn't mean to offend you....on my own thread.....after you bashed the subject....of my thread.....my bad dude. Anyone see this differently? Or am I considered the troublemaker? I'm not from around these forums, so sorry if firing back and defending in a friendly manner is looked down upon.

For the books, everyone but you had perfectly nice things to say. Plain and simple, don't expect something nice in return. Expect something witty that gets your panties in a bunch. Even at that, I'm trying to keep it friendly at the very least. Never attacked you...first, don't know you, don't have the time. Chillax, I can deal with your opinions if you can deal with mine....deal? Just PM me because I'd like to keep this on topic, majority rule!

I'd have to disagree though, I thought I was pretty blunt and straight forward. I tried to deviate away from pathetic and subtle this time, I suppose no one is perfect. Glad you caught it though!

P.S. Buy one, I'll give you a deal for the two free bumps.

Anyone else interested just PM me. Anyone not interested, gain some common sense and avoid giving subtle/pathetic jabs. Got all the bases covered.

BTW just did a really killer vector....any OG Porsche guys in here? Saw it over at finalgear.com and could not resist, guy was making t-shirts.

Old 01-17-2011, 07:52 AM

Well, your remark was pretty childish at best in response to a subjective opinion. It shouldn't even warrant a response on my end by I think it's funny how you get upset about something that isn't even your own idea, let alone the fact that there probably are people who'd find this offensive and insensitive and may do something about it e.g. key the car. Does Advans even know your using it? Or did you even bother to ask him?

"Anyone not interested, gain some common sense and avoid giving subtle/pathetic jabs."

It's an online forum, if you can't deal with it, you probably shouldn't be here in the first place. By the way, you're not using 'common sense' in the correct context either. Nice try, but hey, at least you have some originality.

Last edited by draz.amg; 01-17-2011 at 07:59 AM.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C230 6speed/14 C63
legacy chill out bro, first off since you want to play doggy cop, advan knows its being used because permission was asked way before you came in here trying to save the day. I was the one who requested the stickers originally (yes I am childish so what) because I live in florida and there in fact are a lot of fat chiks, have some humor. Even the fat chiks around do, they were staring at it on my car for months and never once did I get keyed, matter of fact one once looked and giggled.

Are we saying it cant happen? no, but that's our choice and risk to find out, not saying your not entitled to your opinion. But don't come in here bashing someone else's thread and then have the oddasity to play advans little peasant.

You must be fat, getting offended and throwing childish comments. Insecure? RELAX dude
Please lets keep it civil in here guys

nice car btw!

appatula the sticker was a success, dude who bought my car loved it. Keep doing what you doing, and for those interested I had his original and its GREAT quality, I can only imagine the revised version is even better.

Last edited by 97W202; 01-17-2011 at 09:24 AM.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95' AMG SeeThreeSix
sb.legacy Seriously? Just stay away?! Isn't that EXACTLY what your trying to say to me? Sorry, I'm not going to abandon my own thread your majesty.

Wasn't upset, I thought I was just being humorous while getting a simple point across rather than coming off like "I own this place, get out!". Do you honestly feel like your in the right here? You come into someone else's thread and ridicule my potential customers. All because you can't "catch the drift" and move on, you feel as if I'm the one being a *****?! You have no interest in this thread in the first place, move along rather than start trouble. I'm not here to deal with you, if you want a decal fine. Otherwise there a a ton more topics that you can browse, just keep it......respectful? As for my grammar, I'm dyslexic.....glad you appreciate the originality. Thanks for the third bump!

I gave credit out the a$$ to the original artist out of pure respect, unlike others in the past. All this stuff is in public domain, to late for royalties.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Originally Posted by 97W202
........appatula the sticker was a success, dude who bought my car loved it. Keep doing what you doing, and for those interested I had his original and its GREAT quality, I can only imagine the revised version is even better.
Hey thanks man! I appreciate the comments, you actually got the revised version. That black one was the prototype before your grey one, glad you were happy with it though.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:56 AM

Nowhere ...Fast
Hahaha...i am more interested where can this stickergo on W203? I had made some and just ran out of ideas to place these...Post them up here so i can get a better idea where it might actually look good!
Love this sticker- said my ignorant self here...he he he
Old 01-17-2011, 11:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Haha I hear that bro, I've seen them mostly in the rear corner of the back window. Enyone else?
Old 01-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Banned

I just come here to look at that front end shot of the c36! im in love with the lines. perfect mix of curves and angles/lines. Adding this car to my dream car garage list got a link with any other shots of it? didnt se any in your sig link
Old 01-17-2011, 05:06 PM

legacy chill out bro, first off since you want to play doggy cop, advan knows its being used because permission was asked way before you came in here trying to save the day. I was the one who requested the stickers originally (yes I am childish so what) because I live in florida and there in fact are a lot of fat chiks, have some humor. Even the fat chiks around do, they were staring at it on my car for months and never once did I get keyed, matter of fact one once looked and giggled.
Just for the record, I think it's pretty funny too.
Seriously? "Please keep it civil"?
First of all, for one, I'm not fat. Whatever you want to believe, go for it, buddy. Personally, I could give a ****. Insecure? Totally. Did you think that up all on your own?

Second of all, what do your experiences have to do with justifying any of this? Nothing. Before you come in here trying to stick up for your buddy next time, you might want to act a little more mature than he has.

REGARDLESS, bashing or not, it was towards the idea; not him. If you want to do it, go for it man I'm not stopping you one bit and I'm sure people will buy it. I could care less.
But if you're going to insinuate and peg me as someone who's going to 'walk the streets of LA and key cars' just because I have an OPINION on a product, then that just shows how immature you are. I know I certainly wouldn't trust doing business with someone who can't take negative feedback.

I'll leave it at that. Getting a constructive argument on here is about as hard as getting an intelligent one nowadays.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C230 6speed/14 C63
Originally Posted by sb.legacy
Just for the record, I think it's pretty funny too.
Seriously? "Please keep it civil"?
First of all, for one, I'm not fat. Whatever you want to believe, go for it, buddy. Personally, I could give a ****. Insecure? Totally. Did you think that up all on your own?

Second of all, what do your experiences have to do with justifying any of this? Nothing. Before you come in here trying to stick up for your buddy next time, you might want to act a little more mature than he has.

REGARDLESS, bashing or not, it was towards the idea; not him. If you want to do it, go for it man I'm not stopping you one bit and I'm sure people will buy it. I could care less.
But if you're going to insinuate and peg me as someone who's going to 'walk the streets of LA and key cars' just because I have an OPINION on a product, then that just shows how immature you are. I know I certainly wouldn't trust doing business with someone who can't take negative feedback.

I'll leave it at that. Getting a constructive argument on here is about as hard as getting an intelligent one nowadays.
You want a constructive argument here's one for you?

First off I dont think your fat, but it sounds like deep down inside the sticker bothers you.
Second of all I KNOW MY experiences have nothing to do with this, that is why I PLAINLY stated its up to US to take the risk and find out if someone would actually do what you yourself insinuated would happen if the sticker was put up. Almost makes you sound a little guilty, but I know someone as intelligent as you wont do that.

At the end of the day I wasnt sticking up for no one, I was trying to help you understand why you look like a ***** in this thread. BTW what was your purpose here, are you buying one? didnt think so.

How would you like if your selling wheels and someone came on the thread and said, ugliest wheels ive seen, anyone who buys these is looking to blow a shock.

(out of PURE assumption, which is exactly what you did)
Old 01-17-2011, 05:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 168 Likes on 152 Posts
99 E320
i think it's an insensitive and immature effort.....even though I laughed. i'm conflicted.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:01 PM

You want a constructive argument here's one for you?

First off I dont think your fat, but it sounds like deep down inside the sticker bothers you.
Second of all I KNOW MY experiences have nothing to do with this, that is why I PLAINLY stated its up to US to take the risk and find out if someone would actually do what you yourself insinuated would happen if the sticker was put up. Almost makes you sound a little guilty, but I know someone as intelligent as you wont do that.

At the end of the day I wasnt sticking up for no one, I was trying to help you understand why you look like a ***** in this thread. BTW what was your purpose here, are you buying one? didnt think so.

How would you like if your selling wheels and someone came on the thread and said, ugliest wheels ive seen, anyone who buys these is looking to blow a shock.

(out of PURE assumption, which is exactly what you did)
Sigh..
I just said I could care less about it and that I thought it was funny. Can you not read? It's the fact that the OP was insinuating what I would do as I explained(go out and key cars).
And no, you're experiences do not justify anything. And I wasn't referring to what you're even talking about. Keep it in context, please. The fact that you've seen some girls laugh at it doesn't mean all will, let alone the majority. That's what I was pointing out. My purpose was to give an opinion but I guess people get butt hurt real easy.

Regardless, people have already commented that my wheels are bad and don't suit my car. What did I do? Gave them props for their opinion(in one of my threads). I'd say the exact same if I was selling them as well. Nice try.
So much for constructive. I'll leave it at that, no point in arguing with people who can't comprehend what I'm saying.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Exactly.

I was trying to politley tell you that I didn't quite appreciate you knocking the thread when A) you aren't buying B) Have no good constructive critisism and C) Your continuing to get pissed off over nothing. Rather you spiced it up with some statment about how childish a decal is. Your opinion, fine, but you caught the drift that I didn't like it and now you are seriously going to stick around and be all rambo about it? Just act like the thread isnt here, no one is saying anything about you and you're obviously not buying. Simple solution.

No one is sticking up for me either bud. They are just letting you know that your very first post basically told everyone that you have nothing better to do other than spend the time to knock this thread right off the bat soley just so you could express your opinions. Which is cool, every forum has a handful of this type and sometimes it's actually a good thing.....but if you are going to shell it out, then as far as I'm concerned you should be able to brush off a little dig right at the end of a post. Was I really being a total jerk? I think not bro....Im not all pissed off or even bothered by you to be honest, I just find it disrespectful and annoying at this point. Here I am trying to give the W203 guys the chance to bring back an idea, that opposed to what you think, seemed to be a popular 7+ page topic. Yet here you are continuing to pollute a thread that you have no interest in. Do you see? Your not defending yourself at this point, it's just a pointless rant over a negative comment......over a freaking decal.......Lets just cut our losses and STOP.

cpbeasley,
I'll get some good shots for you man, I really love the car. It looks so nice with springs and monos on it. Perfect crossover between class and sport and luxury. I get thumbs up from 500E guys all the time....that always puts a smile on my face.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:52 PM
Banned

yes yes the drop and wheels totally make it. monos as in early monoblocks? I just bought authentic monoblock Vs (two piece), I can't wait to get them mounted this summer.

Could you do a decal with the rear shot of the car as is, except without it tipping over, and it sayin "junk in my" @ the top and "w203" at the bottom?
?
Is there a way to tell how big it would look on a window? I may want it a little smaller than it looks.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Originally Posted by cpbeasley
yes yes the drop and wheels totally make it. monos as in early monoblocks? I just bought authentic monoblock Vs (two piece), I can't wait to get them mounted this summer.

Could you do a decal with the rear shot of the car as is, except without it tipping over, and it sayin "junk in my" @ the top and "w203" at the bottom?
?
Is there a way to tell how big it would look on a window? I may want it a little smaller than it looks.
Yea exactly man! I've got the mono II's actually two and a half sets. One for my summer rubber and one for the blizzaks, gotta love new england in the winter with those bad boys. I can customize anything for you, your rendition would be cake and just give me dimensions I can customize/size these things a much as you like. Want a cool text for the lettering just let me know and I'll hook you up. PM me with the details bro.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Return Of The W203 "No Fat Chicks" Sticker