C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

MB-Canada W203/CL203 get 20% off Parts & Labour

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 02:36 AM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
2003 C230 Sports Coupe, Paprika Metallic Red, Auto, Pano, Leather
Thumbs up MB-Canada W203/CL203 get 20% off Parts & Labour

For my fellow Canadian MB friends and foes!,... Since there are many Canadian members present here,... and many have issues with the higher cost for genuine Mercedes-Benz parts from Mercedes-Benz Canada Stealerships,.... here's a possible solution,.... Join Mercedes-Benz Canada's Loyalty Circle membership for 20% off parts & 20% off labour.

Mercedes-Benz Canada just started a Loyalty Circle membership card program for 2000-2007 C-class (W203 & CL203) owners. There is NO membership fees. You get 20% off all genuine Mercedes-Benz parts and 20% off all labour at Mercedes-Benz (Canada) Stealerships.

Yes, Mercedes-Benz Canada do tend to overcharge on most parts compared to the Mercedes-Benz Stealerships in the USA,... and we can usually find genuine Mercedes-Benz parts much cheaper online from USA. But the shipping cost, custom fees, brokeage fees, and other associated fees,... eats away at our initial cost savings. Sometimes we can still come out ahead,... but in the end we'll have to wait a week or so for delivery. Which sucks when you need the part ASAP.

Bottomline, if you're in Canada,... maybe not today or tomorrow but one day, you will need to buy genuine Mercedes-Benz parts from a Mercedes-Benz Canada Stealership,... so this 20% off Parts & Labour Mercedes-Benz Canada Loyalty Circle card should be quite useful. Remember, there is NO membership fee. And no expiry date! Just show your Mercedes-Benz Canada Loyalty Circle card at the parts counter or to your Service Adviser and get 20% off parts and labour.

http://www.mercedes-benz.ca/content/...arts.0002.html

http://www.keepitgenuineforless.ca/benefits
Click on "Loyalty Circle Benefits" TAB

Introducing the Mercedes-Benz Loyalty Circle

You made an important investment choosing your C-Class. Now, let us help you maintain its value with this exclusive opportunity. If you own a Mercedes-Benz C-Class that is over 4 years old, you are entitled to:
•20% discount on Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts
•20% discount on Labour
•Special pricing on Mercedes-Benz "Approved" Tires
•No Charge High Performance Headlight Bulbs* *Offer valid with scheduled maintenance service or repair only until Feb 29, 2012

To enroll in the Mercedes-Benz Loyalty Circle, fill out this form. (If you are already registered, you can reprint your member card)

© 2012 Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. Discount is based on manufacturer suggested list price Applicable sales taxes are extra. Discount applies only to Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts and Labour, excluding all winter wheel packages and Mercedes-Benz Collection products. Tire pricing may vary by dealer. Discount only applies to C Class Model Year 2000 - 2007 (Model W 203) and exclusive to members. Offers may change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offers. Valid at participating dealers. *Offer valid with scheduled maintenance service or repair only. For vehicles equipped without Xenon/HID lighting systems only. Headlight bulb offer only valid until February 28, 2012 and while quantities last.

FINE PRINT:
New Enhanced Performance Genuine H7 Bulbs
•Generate up to 80% more light, and extend illumination by up to 30% in high-beam operation
•Chrome-finish bulb caps enhance the look of the headlights
•Create a more intense white light, appearing similar to Xenon bulbs
•Available at no charge*
*Offer valid with scheduled maintenance service or repair only. For vehicles equipped without Xenon/HID lighting systems only. Headlight bulb offer only valid until February 28, 2012 and while quantities last.

Last edited by SunnyRayToronto; 01-28-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 03:02 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2003 c240 4matic wagon
cool thanks

what are those bulbs worth cause even with 20% off i can do an oil change with OEM parts for less then the dealer
Old 01-28-2012, 03:22 PM

Those new H7 bulbs are cost about $55 at the MB Stealership,... with 20% off parts at part counter it would be about $44. What are they really "worth",... probably around $25.

Thus, if doing your own oil change will save you about $100,... getting these free H7 bulbs as a bonus really won't be worth it.

But now you'll still be able to get genuine Mercedes-Benz filters and other OEM parts at 20% off at their parts counter.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 c230 sport, k7 gsxr
SunnyRay just look up Germanparts.ca. OEM parts for fraction of the price. He's located in rexdale so you could also pick up if you want ot save on shipping.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2002 Mercedes Benz C230 Coupe
Awesome! Thanks...
Old 07-10-2012, 03:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
2019 C300 Wagon; '75 Triumph TR6; previous: 2004 C230 6spd sold after 17 years of driving
There seems to be a misunderstanding of the Loyalty Circle Program
Talk about overcharging, most of all the parts prices are double that of the US which makes no sense even with trade levies, dollar at parity and a sinking Euro , even if they threw me the 20% they would still make a pretty profit even if they imported the parts from the US than direct from Germany.

Last edited by Boom vang; 07-12-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:59 PM

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I guess it depends on the parts department and the stealership.

At the end of January, I went to the parts department at Mercedes-Benz Thornhill and showed them my membership card when I picked up a new car battery. The parts guy said, the 20% off parts was only good when the car is serviced; I showed them the printout from their Mercedes-Benz Canada website,...

You made an important investment choosing your C-Class. Now, let us help you maintain its value with this exclusive opportunity. If you own a Mercedes-Benz C-Class that is over 4 years old, you are entitled to:

20% discount on Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts
20% discount on Labour
Special pricing on Mercedes-Benz "Approved" Tires
To enroll in the Mercedes-Benz Loyalty Circle, fill out this form. (If you are already registered, you can reprint your member card)

The parts guy read it very carefully and then knocked off 20% off the car battery. Keep in mind the Genuine Mercedes-Benz car battery (Mercedes-Benz Part#: 000-982-33-08) is $280.90 CAN in Canada so with 20% off it came out to $224.72 plus tax. The exact same Mercedes-Benz car battery is about $130-150 at American Mercedes-Benz dealerships!,.... and Canadian dollar and American dollar are basically equal. Well, you know how it is,... middle of the winter and I needed a new car battery,.... not really worth the drive to Buffalo and given the price of gas and customs I would probably only save about $35 in the end. Even with the 20% off, I still paid at least 50% more than what it would have cost in the USA,.... Basically, at the Canadian Mercedes-Benz Stealership, I still had to bend over,... just that I got away with grabbing my knees instead of my ankles!

In February, I tried my luck at the parts department of Mercedes-Benz Midtown (right next door to Mercedes-Benz Canada head office) and even after I showed the printout from their Mercedes-Benz Canada website,... the parts guy and parts manager said even though its not explicit, its "implied" that 20% off parts is only when Service is done. The following week I get an email from their Service Manager thanking me for joining that Loyalty Circle program and I inquired if the 20% off also applies to parts only. He emailed back saying their dealership will honour it for parts only until the end of March,... so I went shopping. It was a bit funny when I ordered about 10 parts and for each one they had to use a hand calculator to figure out the new price,... I guess their system is not used to giving discounts.

My suggestion would be when you need a genuine Mercedes-Benz part thats too troublesome to get from somewhere else, just email the parts department of a couple of your local Mercedes-Benz Canada stealerships and inquire if the 20% off is good for parts only,... and show them this link: http://www.keepitgenuineforless.ca/benefits

BoomVang, are you going to the PureMB.com BBQ next month? Its at the Mercedes-Benz Downtown dealership. I was thinking about inquiring about the 20% off part but too bad their parts department will be closed on the day of the BBQ.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
2019 C300 Wagon; '75 Triumph TR6; previous: 2004 C230 6spd sold after 17 years of driving
Hey SunnyRay

Thanks for the heads up on the BBQ gathering, did not know about it but will make the trek.

Yes some of the parts costs seems to be really out of whack to what the folks south of the border get, I like you needed a battery but did the trek to Buffalo and installed it in the parking lot and saved $160 and got some other parts as well. Oil filters are about $9 and a fuel filter is $43 vs over $140 here, voltage regulator is $112 vs $202. I needed some sway bar links and they are $34 vs $78, front wheel bearings were less than half price, wiper blades for $46 but you get 2 instead of 1 here, the list goes on and on. A general rule is parts in the US are about half the cost on average.
I don't expect US pricing here as we don't have the volume as the US and with our import levies and duties, but at the same time don't expect the parts to be marked up 100%++. When I was at the Buffalo dealership they said a big part of their business is from Canadians buying parts, I can see why. I like to shop in Canada and support our stores/dealership etc and will pay a premium to do so but when that premium is sometimes more than double the cost unfortunately I have to vote with my wallet at times

Last edited by Boom vang; 07-12-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bmw
He's located in rexdale so you could also pick up if you want ot save on shipping
Old 02-02-2015, 05:00 PM

2005 c230 Kompressor
Used the card today with Mercedes-Benz Midtown .They added the 20 percent off. Url is down looks like they removed it from website though
Old 02-02-2015, 10:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C230 COUPE 2003 M271
Originally Posted by labatia84
Used the card today with Mercedes-Benz Midtown .They added the 20 percent off. Url is down looks like they removed it from website though
anyone know if there is another way to get this?
Old 02-05-2015, 12:25 AM

There's also local suppliers like http://www.germanparts.ca/ that'll sell mainly maintenance items and some OEM parts at discount. Not as great as http://www.rmeuropean.com/ but it's local and avoid exchange rate and custom duties.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:20 AM

2011 GLK 350 4Matic
i looked on the web site, but i saw nothing with the 20 % off ...

does it stay available ?
Old 01-28-2017, 02:02 PM

C280 2007
Originally Posted by shadowflare99
i looked on the web site, but i saw nothing with the 20 % off ...

does it stay available ?
Yesterday I was surprised by my local Dealer (Oakville) parts salesperson, when he billed me for the parts/materials, I used to buy from them under Loyalty Circle Program for last 7 years, FULL price!
On my question reply was "Our manager decided to grant this discount ONLY to the customers who brings cars IN" Period.
My understanding - MB Canada trying to distance from this program and put it on "Dealers initiatives". I hope, I'm wrong. But MB Canada web research shown nothing in Loyalty Circle Program.
Well, I will be calling MB Canada office to clarify.