C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

NEW CF SILBER Interior!! check it out!1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 05:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi S4
Originally posted by vraa

It is not your job to determine what is or is not MBWorld related. I interpret the Terms of Use as meaning that no one can profit (financially as Ben said) off of MBWorld without sponsoring. It's obvious Kineda attempted to do this on several occasions. Let it die!
It is also not your job to tell other members to leave. 112432 posts doesnt give one the right to make moderator-like demands.

I don't see any problem with Chaoticboy questioning the admins' statements. Unless it degrades into personal attacks or violations of the TOU, whats the problem? Also it may be 'obvious' to you that he violated the TOU, but not to others...
Old 02-04-2004, 05:44 PM
taylor192

It is not your job to determine what is or is not MBWorld related. I interpret the Terms of Use as meaning that no one can profit (financially as Ben said) off of MBWorld without sponsoring. It's obvious Kineda attempted to do this on several occasions. Let it die!
The deal with sponsorship is to pay for this site by referring its membership to busness to acquire parts and service. So admittedly since you do not own, nor pay for your vehicles, your say in this matter is very unfounded and much unappreciated.

This is not an attack, just my opinion on your comments on this matter, and until its your $$$ you spend you'll never fully appreciate why we're upset.
Old 02-04-2004, 05:52 PM
Almost a Member!

Look Chaoticboy,

You have already admitted on other boards to being friends with Kineda, it is no wonder that you will not let this die. I would not be surprised if he is fueling every post you write! You purposely ignore everything Ben/Brad say, and could not post in a more bias manner. Please do the community a favor and either admit to your intentions or leave.

I for one am not one to be biased. I am not going to lie. Terry's like a brother to me. But if you asked him yourself... he'll tell you I'm the least biased person he knows. I question him before I question others.

I will not let this die because it's a matter of principle. It is not your job nor your right nor any of your business what I say. I read all the replies and I take what they say and ask them to prove it. Plain and simple. I don't ignore their posts or replies, it is them who ignore mine. That's why I have to double post my comments.

If you want to take this to an immature level... go ahead... I will not stoop to your level. I am making a serious discussion here and until they can convince me that he was in the wrong, I will not cease.

The problem with this whole situation is those who own this forum feel that they have the right to do whatever they want because they own the forum. In a way they are right... but owning a public forum, you have to let the people's voices be heard and listen to what they are saying.

8 people, significant people got banned before this thread got reopened. Nice to try to shut everyone up so that they have a more one sided story. I won't let that happen.
Old 02-04-2004, 07:49 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Chaoticboy
8 people, significant people got banned before this thread got reopened. Nice to try to shut everyone up so that they have a more one sided story. I won't let that happen.
Of those 8, how many were the same user? I can quote at least 4 by myself: Kompman420, Kompman 420 v2.0, MB_Fan_4_Life, and ExPaTrIaTiOn. Kompman420 was initially banned for intentionally trying to disrupt EVERY thread on MBWorld (as quoted on Csportcoupe). He then made 3 additional aliases with the same intentions. No other comments will be made by our staff at this time due to pending legal action towards him.

Then we have MKB_Power. This is none other than Kineda himself!

MKB Power = 64.172.167.6 (adsl-64-172-167-6.cta.org)
Kineda = 64.172.167.6 (adsl-64-172-167-6.cta.org)

Kineda directly posted as an anomynous user in attempts to make it look like he has more support! If the IP address is not enough, then take his confirmed email address which links to another personal website of Tery's – info@16feathers.com. Kineda’s name is listed several times as the webmaster.

So that's 5 of 8. You are welcome to name the other 3, and I will gladly investigate and reply. But the fact of the matter is, each banning has been justified by our TOU—you simply disagree.

To clarify another point that has been repeatedly mis-stated, MBWorld is NOT a public forum. MBWorld is privately owned, and people can not post join without being approved.

Thanks,

Ben
Old 02-04-2004, 09:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
C63, GT3RS, 430 Scud, E63, CGT
yall wack *** mother ****ers.

DROP THIS **** ALREADY. THIS IS MY THREAD ABUOT THE ****IN CF ****. AND YALL WANNA TALK ABOUT BANNING. QUIT CHANGING THE ****IN SUBJECT. YOU ****ERS GET ALL BUTT HURT OVER THE INTERNET

WHO ****IN CARES ABUT UR STUPID BANNING. THE CF IS WATS THE TOPIC, DUM ASSES

Last edited by tpliquid; 02-04-2004 at 09:57 PM.
Old 02-04-2004, 10:06 PM
Almost a Member!

TP!!! You're a HOMO.. haha

Where's the love? MBworld... do you love your benzs like we do?
Old 02-04-2004, 10:08 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Come on tpliquid, it's not like you didn't post Kineda's pictures with the direct intent of supporting him and bringing this back up. Last I checked, deleted threads are not to be reposted
Old 02-04-2004, 10:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 C230K Sport Coupe, 1986 190E 2.3
I Love them enough to have two. But I pet mine and rub them instead of the hug.
Old 02-04-2004, 10:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The True OG Modded out W203
Come on tpliquid, it's not like you didn't post Kineda's pictures with the direct intent of supporting him and bringing this back up. Last I checked, deleted threads are not to be reposted
*cough*sarcasm*cough*
Old 02-04-2004, 10:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Audi S4
What the h*ll are you talking about?

I was afraid someone was going to end with the obligatory "legal action" against them. This kind of junk ensures that I will NEVER buy anything from evosport (other sponsors here are ok)... nor will I recommend them to anyone. Again, I'm sure Kompman or whoever is probably guilty of slander or whatever, but it goes under the category of "public relations" or "community relations". Remember that the people who are reading this thread are potential customers, and reading this kind of bs is not going to endear many of them to evosport.
Old 02-04-2004, 10:56 PM

Actually, despite his choice of words and using all caps, tpliquid makes a rather salient point. And I would think that he has a pretty unique perspective on things so I think we could all stand to listen. And what exactly is his point?

For those who can't read past the angry words, he means that all of this public back and forth really does nothing. It's pretty childish all around. At it's purest form, Kineda et al are trying to say that he posted about his CF as an enthusiast. He's proud of his unique mod and he wants people to see it. From the MBworld admin perspective, they are trying to get the point across that the rules of the forum were broken on multiple occasions and that they decided to take action.

From that point on everything gets muddled into the many pages that this and other thread comprises. Were the rules really broken, what's this person's real motivation, what's missing from what we see posted, etc. Accusations fly back and forth, people pick sides, and the war rages on multiple forums. Those at the core still want to "win" or at least appear to get the final deciding word in.

The end result? People who have never even met in person are divided into factions, less information is shared, people talk **** behind each others backs. What fun

In the end this is just the internet, and there's no real need for people to get so angry. When you have a conflict, how are you supposed to do it in the real world? You talk to the person who your having conflict with directly. What happens here? People **** talk and the game becomes how many people you can get to support you.

Look at it this way, go to any automobile event, be it an import show, track or race day, or just weekend GTGs. Notice anything? Proud MB owners are often vastly outnumbered by the other marques. You know how deep the Audi/VW and BMW people roll. Hell, porsche and vette people take car passion to a whole other level. Why do I mention this? Because, while we're here *****ing and moaning, others are modding and meeting. Of course no community is drama free, but I hope you get what I'm saying.

So everyone as a user has a choice, do something to build the community, or destroy it. If you've got real beef, go call the person up and figure it out. This is supposed to be fun. There aren't enough true MB enthusiasts around to have little islands of influence, each one constantly hating on each other.
Old 02-04-2004, 10:57 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
K Car
Originally posted by AndrewK
What the h*ll are you talking about?

I was afraid someone was going to end with the obligatory "legal action" against them. This kind of junk ensures that I will NEVER buy anything from evosport (other sponsors here are ok)... nor will I recommend them to anyone. Again, I'm sure Kompman or whoever is probably guilty of slander or whatever, but it goes under the category of "public relations" or "community relations". Remember that the people who are reading this thread are potential customers, and reading this kind of bs is not going to endear many of them to evosport.
So it's the "legal action" that brought you to this opinion??

Come on, you made up your mind awhile ago.
Old 02-04-2004, 10:57 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally posted by Mach430
Of those 8, how many were the same user? I can quote at least 4 by myself: Kompman420, Kompman 420 v2.0, MB_Fan_4_Life, and ExPaTrIaTiOn. Kompman420 was initially banned for intentionally trying to disrupt EVERY thread on MBWorld (as quoted on Csportcoupe). He then made 3 additional aliases with the same intentions. No other comments will be made by our staff at this time due to pending legal action towards him.

WOW.... Evosport sue's forum member for being a post *****.

That's classic.

And for your information and the rest of the forum. Don't make up more lies please.

For the public's information. MKB Power is fabricated by Evosport and MBworld as they attempt to show Terry logged onto MBworld again. Try again please. Not him... but another fairytale from the land of MBworld.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Audi S4
Originally posted by revstriker
So it's the "legal action" that brought you to this opinion??

Come on, you made up your mind awhile ago.
After hearing only kineda's story I was fairly convinced he was wronged, but after reading the admins' side I honestly did not know. There didnt seem to be full honesty from either side. However, suing someone because they created a few accounts and tried to badmouth a business is pretty weak.

Actually I was thinking of dumping the C-Class and getting an Audi S4... that would also ensure evosport gets none of my business!
Old 02-05-2004, 12:43 AM
Out Of Control!!

Originally posted by Chaoticboy
For the public's information. MKB Power is fabricated by Evosport and MBworld as they attempt to show Terry logged onto MBworld again. Try again please. Not him... but another fairytale from the land of MBworld.
Jon,

Lol! A conspiracy theory, I love it!

But how did we fabricate the matching IP address, info@16feathers.com (confirmed on registration) email address, and the website in which Kineda's name is all over the front page? I have a screen shot I can post tomorrow if necessary

Lol, at least through all this animosity you were able to find a chance to interject some humor!

Next you are going to accuse me of creating your original alias of justjon from Summer '03.
Old 02-05-2004, 01:08 AM

It's not difficult to buld a brand new user with a duplicate IP address. All you had to do was lookup Kineda's IP provided by your vbulletin software. Then create a new user named MKB_POWER and assign the same IP to that user. You can also specify the user's email address (no need for a registration confirmation since it's being manuallly entered by an admin). Kineda's email addresses are listed all over his sites so that's pretty easy to find and fake on the new user. You can add website info, matching ips, or and pretty much anything else. I use vbulletin everyday, so although you may be able to bull**** the masses, you can't bull**** me.

you guys are looking worse and worse each day, screen shots are worthless, want me to make one with your account info? it wouldn't be hard at all.

Last edited by pansyboy8; 02-05-2004 at 01:11 AM.
Old 02-05-2004, 04:26 AM
Out Of Control!!

I give up... I guess some of you just will never accept fact for what it is: FACT. I never knew of Kineda's badminton enthusiast site before investigating mkb power the other day--did anyone?

All moderators and administrators here know the truth. We openly post it after being repeatedly questioned by a select few, but it seems that the truth is not what you truly want.

I feel that we have provided more than sufficient factual evidence. However, you are welcome to believe whatever you want from this point; we know that our actions were correct, and that's enough for me.

Thanks,

Ben
Old 02-05-2004, 04:29 AM
Out Of Control!!

Originally posted by AndrewK
After hearing only kineda's story I was fairly convinced he was wronged, but after reading the admins' side I honestly did not know. There didnt seem to be full honesty from either side. However, suing someone because they created a few accounts and tried to badmouth a business is pretty weak.
Pretty weak?!?! You've been active in the other thread on Csportcoupe, and I'm sure you've read the many threats and attempts to bring down mbworld/evosport. Should we ignore users attempting to harrass us? Or better yet, threatening to burn down evosport?
Old 02-05-2004, 04:46 AM

Originally posted by Mach430
... No other comments will be made by our staff at this time due to pending legal action...

Ben
That is probably the gayest thing I have ever read here at mbworld.org... So where are you guys going to, Judge Judy? I have been threatened with legal action before due to issues I had with a moderator once on another forum... A simple phone call from the "threatening party" solved the problem. We are friends now. The fact is, that as humans, all of us are jackasses from time to time (most of the time)... To the moderators at Mbworld.org: Call Kineda, and make friends with him. Shucks (sorry for swearing )

The legal action "threat" though, made me laugh out loud.
Old 02-05-2004, 11:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 C230K Sport Coupe, 1986 190E 2.3
Where the heck is there any basis for legal action on banning from a private forum??? And why waste the courts time. This is the problem with the US and the rest of the world today. Too many damn lawyers all wanting a piece of the pie.

Edit: Too many stupid people not will to accept responsibility for there actions as well.
Old 02-05-2004, 02:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

haha....the legal action part is damm funny...
Old 02-05-2004, 02:54 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
Although there is actually a legal basis (crazy huh, but true), there is not going to be any lawsuit. That is just a mod getting a little fired up from all the BS on this thread by a few of the contributors.

Kineda has been given the opportunity to come back by me in e-mail. We will see if he replies.

Thanks

Brad