C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

A little present for all you C-Class fans out there!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 09:28 PM
Guest0001

Caffeine,

you seem to have a hatred to Benz owners and have a chip on your shoulder since you didnt get your tricycle when you were a kid. Guess what buddy. That life. Stop being jealous and being a B!tch about it. Your only purpose to post here is to troll so you can go back to you little gay site and feel "cool" about it. You must have a some pscychological and emotional issues. Get over it

Last edited by Guest0001; 02-22-2004 at 09:32 PM.

Old 02-23-2004, 01:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S4
Originally posted by caffeinetrip
Talk about being a bigot. Thats just a step away from telling someone to go pick your cotton.

Anyways, The only reason I'm a valet parker is because I don't have rich parents to put me though college, I use the money to pay for my own tuition and rent, and if you stilll look down on me for my tempory career choice, then I don't even need to listen to anything else that comes out of your ignornant mouth. Oh by the way, you should care what the valet thinks about your car, because we know what we're talking about. How ignorant is it to assume that just because we're young college students and can't afford a $55,000 car yet on our own, that we havn't driven more than you probely ever will. What do you think valets talk about 8 hours a day during work? Cars. We're professionals when it comes to giving opinions about what cars are good and what is crap.

By the way, I dont' know how old you are, but if you're 22 or younger and able to afford the C32, I'm sure you didn't earn it. And if you're older, please believe that when I'm your age, I will be making just as much money as you if not more, and I'll have the common sense not to waste $55,000 on a car like that.
listen buddy, don't be mad bcs some people in this world have more opportunity than others....thats just the way life goes, and there is nothing wrong with people takiing advnatage of what comes their way; I love your qoute:: "how ignorant is it to assume that just bcs..." whatever, then one sentence later you yourself assume that "if your 22 or younger and able to afford a c32, i'm sure you didn't earn it"... how the fcuck do you know what people here earned and didn't earn?? Do you think you are the only person in the world that works hard (if you consider parking cars hard work)??? Its good that you are taking initiative to pay for your own schooling, etc by getting a job, but you don't need to carry a chip on your shoulder bcs of that,,, believe me, there a plenty of people that have it way worse off than you do, I shouldn't have to tell you that.

Also, besides the idiotic comments you have on your site about what you think the best model merc is, the fact that you think that being a valet parker and talking about cars with other valet parkers for 8 hours a day makes you some kind of expert on cars is enough to show that you're a complete jackass when it comes to anything to do with judging things, especially cars...

anyway, i wish you luck man,,, you really need to get a life and stop posting your dumb-*** comments on these sites that were designed for useful/helpful discussions by people who share similar interests...
Old 02-23-2004, 02:02 AM

300E
Originally posted by caffeinetrip
LOL that is hella funny, why would I pretend to be someone else just so I can get flamed? I posted the link because I knew it would stir up some controversy, I think you guys call it being a "Troll"

Anyways, I don't see why you guys are getting so pissed, Its an honest review. And yes I really have driven all the higher end AMG Benz out there, I'm a valet parker so occasionally I take the cars around the block to test them out. And even after driving them all, I still think the C230 K Sedan is the best Mercades out there. If I was going to spend $55,000, I'd get a C230 and a real sports car, like a used Supra, RX7, or a new WRX even, instead of a piece of crap C32 AMG.
Anyone know what Jealosy mean???? This is the perfect example for it.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:42 AM
Guest0001

Originally posted by potatobbq
best bang for your buck "mercedes"... not best bang for your buck in the $35k price range... tho the c230k IS a pretty good buy overall.
The Value is OK. Right now the C230k starts at 30k and it is equiped with nothing. Only reason that it has lots of value is that people are getting 3-5 thousand off msrp. But if value was my main concern I would look at a G35 coupe, Acura TL, MAYBE even IS300, and stripped A4 3.0. I bought my car for alot of reasons but value is not one of them(and No it wasnt just the name). but 35kish for a Mercedes-Benz is pretty good overall. Benz and BMW dont offer too much in the Value department imo.

Old 02-23-2004, 03:31 AM
Almost a Member!

2002 330Ci
this thread is pretty entertaining
Old 02-23-2004, 04:23 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally posted by xS3x
this thread is pretty entertaining

personally I don't give a ***** about what anyone thinks of my car as long as I likes it.

tip for everyone: don't go to restaurants near UCI that has valet parkings.

caffeine, if you want to test drive the cars go to the dealership instead of being an idiot driving the customers' cars out on the road when you are only suppose to park'em. You can be an idiot speeding down the street when you are in your own car.
Old 02-23-2004, 04:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

r171
Originally posted by Noble C320
Im gangsta, dont mess wit me foo!

Btw nice shirt. lol

Btw someone caption this.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahaahahaha
Old 02-23-2004, 05:30 AM
Banned

Originally posted by CarlssonCRS
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahaahahaha
hAHAHAHAHAHA who da **** is that retard
Old 02-23-2004, 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 C300 Sport
Originally posted by Noble C320
Im gangsta, dont mess wit me foo!

Btw nice shirt. lol

Btw someone caption this.

Old 02-23-2004, 02:21 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
See Garage
Several of you are not behaving very well on this now closed thread.