C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Anybody found good pics of the C350 w/Capri Blue?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 09:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 ML500
Anybody found good pics of the C350 w/Capri Blue?

I was leaning towards the Steel Grey Met, but my wife thought the Capri Blue might be a better choice. I just haven't found any good pics of the color. I guess either way I'll go with the black interior (I can't stand any more cars with the grey interior right now). Too bad the Cashmere/Savanna is for the luxury model only as I think that would set off the Capri Blue nicely....
Old 08-01-2007, 10:25 AM
GPI
MBWorld Fanatic!

W203 (sold), W204 (sold), W124
Originally Posted by red00lght
I was leaning towards the Steel Grey Met, but my wife thought the Capri Blue might be a better choice. I just haven't found any good pics of the color. I guess either way I'll go with the black interior (I can't stand any more cars with the grey interior right now). Too bad the Cashmere/Savanna is for the luxury model only as I think that would set off the Capri Blue nicely....
What problems did you encounter with grey interior?
Old 08-01-2007, 10:32 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Get Capri Blue!! Although I am biased.

You can see Capri Blue on the C here, but I'm not too positive on real how it looks, especially since it will look different under different light and outdoors.

http://www.mercedes.nl/c-campaign/index.html

You want Tanzanietblauw.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:15 AM

Wait, you can only get black or grey interior with the sport model? Is this confirmed? The dealers have told me different things, and this is the reason why I haven't placed an order yet. (I'll wait till everything is on MBUSA.com first)

I really wish the cognac brown leather would be available... that looks so nice on the international sites.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by mahls10
Wait, you can only get black or grey interior with the sport model? Is this confirmed? The dealers have told me different things, and this is the reason why I haven't placed an order yet. (I'll wait till everything is on MBUSA.com first)

I really wish the cognac brown leather would be available... that looks so nice on the international sites.
MBUSA.com isn't the best place for info like that either. Their webmaster needs to be replaced ASAP. Check out the GL forum, there are quite a few complaints about mbusa.com, I'm one of them.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:35 AM

Oh really?! Even after a product is launched, the website is inaccurate? Oh great... thanks for the heads up.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E550 4MATIC
Originally Posted by mahls10

The MBUSA website is usually accurate on colors once the Build Your Own Function is available. Sometimes certain designo packages don't show up, but on a C-Class all exterior/interior colors should show up correctly.

To answer your question, yes black or grey are the only two interior color choices on models with the AMG Sport package. In the USA, all Sport model C-Class have the AMG Sport package so they can only be ordered with these two colors. It is much more complex in Europe they have Avantguarde and then optional on Avantgarde is the AMG Package. The two tone (Black/Cognac and Black/Sahara) are only available on the European Avantgarde cars. I wish they were available like they are on the E-Class. One area we have to say MBUSA has done well is with the E-Class sport packages. They now have the no-charge option or AMG Sport package for $2000 and you can order any of these beautiful color combinations on them.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:59 PM

pmb,
Thanks for the info.
I really like the new c-class, but the fact that its a new product launch, certain features seem to be missing, and not all the colors are there is what's holding me back. Oh well, guess I'll just play the wait-and-see game.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:24 PM

2006 ML500
Well, I didn't have any problems with the grey interior...I'm just tired of seeing that color since my last few cars had the grey.