C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

broken axle

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 12:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts
2008 C300 Sport 6 Speed Manual, 1953 Chevy Bel-Air, 2015 Audi allroad, 1963 Chevy Apache
Guess he better hope the insurance companies don't surf the auto boards too intensively.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:49 PM

Received 103 Likes on 51 Posts
2022 GLE450
Originally Posted by C300Sport
Guess he better hope the insurance companies don't surf the auto boards too intensively.
do they do that?
Old 10-09-2008, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 CLK 350, 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster
So, DK traded in his 350Z for a C300!!!???

Dude, if you want to do performance driving, you should get a car designed for that and GO TO A TRACK MAN!!!

Imagine if you had hit an innocent bystander instead of a pole. Also, I find it hard to believe that you could get damage as you described and the police NOT ask what the hell you were doing.

Also, posting your exploits here is not very wise. Your insurance adjuster visits this forum regularly. He's taking notes. ~Something to think about~

Well, the next time you get the urge to drift, go watch Tokyo Drifthe movie or play a video game.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Almost a Member!

mercedes benz 2008 c 300 sport sedan
Originally Posted by hutch300
i have never heard of a 2 month lease
i am really good friends with the guy who owns the dealership and at the risk of sounding snobby, we get what we want. mercedes is hiring a person just to fix my car because they dont have anyone there that specializes in what happened. and i have no idea how this went down, or how a weld broke, but it makes me pretty mad. u think they would take everything into account when they spent the "7 years" redesigning the c class that they say on the commercials.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by khearon
So, DK traded in his 350Z for a C300!!!???

Also, posting your exploits here is not very wise. Your insurance adjuster visits this forum regularly. He's taking notes. ~Something to think about~
friends with the guy who runs the insurance company down here to. trust me im taken care of.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:39 PM

Merc C300 sport, arctic white, P1, MM/Navi, iPod kit, 20% Tint, C63 Grill, X-Pipe, HID DDM Kit
wow, what an idiot!
Old 10-09-2008, 01:41 PM

2008 CLK 350, 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster
I guess you have a friend everywhere. Lucky you!

Stories like this are why I never buy used cars. I remember when MB cars were driven mostly by older folks (where I am anyway). You could always count on some sort of reliability if you purchased a used Benz. I feel for the cat that finds your C300 in his garage when you get tired of beating it to death...or realize that it is not a sports car. Which will come first?

Then again, you'd probably have a friend that would bail you out and buy it.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Almost a Member!

hah no dont have a friend that would do that lol. I plan to never sell the car anyway, so its no biggy. i just want her back lol
Old 10-09-2008, 02:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 C300 Sport 6 Speed Manual, 1953 Chevy Bel-Air, 2015 Audi allroad, 1963 Chevy Apache
If all your friends are either breaking company rules or breaking the law, how would you feel if the ended up sacked or behind bars for covering your @$$? It's nice to have friends but be careful you don't use them up for totally stupid $#!t.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:52 PM

2022 GLE450
Originally Posted by daflyinferret1@
i am really good friends with the guy who owns the dealership and at the risk of sounding snobby, we get what we want. mercedes is hiring a person just to fix my car because they dont have anyone there that specializes in what happened. and i have no idea how this went down, or how a weld broke, but it makes me pretty mad. u think they would take everything into account when they spent the "7 years" redesigning the c class that they say on the commercials.

You come off as a big tool who does not deserve to be on this forum. You should not be drifting, your an idiot and got what was coming to you then you come on here and talk about all your special friends and how you get what you want.

Good luck getting a lease, they are through MBUSA idiot not the dealer, only way to get a 2 month lease is to take one over from someone who is at the end of theirs, so in fact your not special.

I think your stories would be more appreciated on a honda forum.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:04 PM

This thread sounds like what I hear from 18 year olds talking about their car and what happened to it.

:b sflag:

MB is "HIRING" someone to specialize something because they never seen it before? That's a first ever. They're hiring people who can deal with idiots?

I find it funny you are complaining about MB and their 7 year developing a C when you were stupid enough to crash. Apple spent years developing the iPod, should it survive if I threw it against a brick wall? Sorry, you're retarded.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by imboom
This thread sounds like what I hear from 18 year olds talking about their car and what happened to it.

MB is "HIRING" someone to specialize something because they never seen it before? That's a first ever. They're hiring people who can deal with idiots?

I find it funny you are complaining about MB and their 7 year developing a C when you were stupid enough to crash. Apple spent years developing the iPod, should it survive if I threw it against a brick wall? Sorry, you're retarded.
LMAO...This is getting pretty funny...
Old 10-09-2008, 03:09 PM

2022 GLE450
Originally Posted by imboom

ha I love it... I bet he thinks they should... lets see 7 years ago he was probably 9 years old still wetting the bed...
Old 10-09-2008, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Pics would do a lot to take away the smell of BS in this thread...
Old 10-09-2008, 03:56 PM
Almost a Member!

lik i said im trying to get some pics and i never said i was special i was just saying what they told me they said they where hring someone to come into the dealership to fix my car and the seven year comment was in response to the guy saying mb engineers overlooked the force vector i experienced because it was so weird. so maybe if you read the whole thing you may understand what i was talking about. and no one is breaking the law for me. they are giving me a car to drive for a couple months until my car is fixed so maybe i am special hutch who knows and no an ipod should not survive being thrown into a wall that is a ignorant Comparison a car is designed to survive certain kinds of crashes and all i was saying was they overlooked this one because it was so odd with how i hit the curb and the way the force impacted the car, and in 7 years, you would think they could get it all. i know they cant, but it was kind of a joke a@* wipe
Old 10-09-2008, 04:09 PM

2022 GLE450
lik i said im trying to get some pics and i never said i was special i was just saying what they told me they said they where hring someone to come into the dealership to fix my car and the seven year comment was in response to the guy saying mb engineers overlooked the force vector i experienced because it was so weird. so maybe if you read the whole thing you may understand what i was talking about. and no one is breaking the law for me. they are giving me a car to drive for a couple months until my car is fixed so maybe i am special hutch who knows and no an ipod should not survive being thrown into a wall that is a ignorant Comparison a car is designed to survive certain kinds of crashes and all i was saying was they overlooked this one because it was so odd with how i hit the curb and the way the force impacted the car, and in 7 years, you would think they could get it all. i know they cant, but it was kind of a joke a@* wipe

Its amazing how your a big boy now, did you pull up your huggies and realize drifting was a bad idea.

Your getting a loaner for 2 months not a lease, your not the bright are you.

When you drive you know the skinny pedal is the gas and not the brake right?

Oh and no pics so I have to call
Old 10-09-2008, 04:11 PM

2022 GLE450
Oh I found a pic of your car before the crash...

It matchs your personality
Old 10-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Almost a Member!

actually no it doesnt i fuked up man whats the big deal what is your problem with people who drift first off. i did it twice, and the second time, i fuked up. people make mistakes you know you dont have to be an a@* about it. your sitting here telling me i pulled up my huggies when in reality, you are the one being imature on here. finding pics. calling names, and talking about this when you clearly dont like what i did. if you dont like it, then ignore the thread. you dont have to come on here and insult me when you dont know me or what kind of person i am. i messed up, and now im payin for it, big deal. i dont need you tellin me that. people *** up all the time and dont even try to tell me you have never fuked anything up in your life. if you dont want to answer the actual question i asked on the start of this thread, then your comment is not needed.

oh and the fact that you have to point everything out that i said and make it seem false shows how imature you are. i was just putting down my thoughts when i said maybe i can get a lease for a couple of months. and they dont give loaners for 2-3 months and i am having to pay, so i dont know what else to call that but a lease. maybe your not the bright one

and FYI if you look on here i never said drifting was a good idea

Last edited by daflyinferret1@; 10-09-2008 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:26 PM

2022 GLE450
actually no it doesnt i fuked up man whats the big deal what is your problem with people who drift first off. i did it twice, and the second time, i fuked up. people make mistakes you know you dont have to be an a@* about it. your sitting here telling me i pulled up my huggies when in reality, you are the one being imature on here. finding pics. calling names, and talking about this when you clearly dont like what i did. if you dont like it, then ignore the thread. you dont have to come on here and insult me when you dont know me or what kind of person i am. i messed up, and now im payin for it, big deal. i dont need you tellin me that. people *** up all the time and dont even try to tell me you have never fuked anything up in your life. if you dont want to answer the actual question i asked on the start of this thread, then your comment is not needed.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Almost a Member!

what was the point in that, i said i fuked up and now ur makin fun of me again, even tho u wanted me to say i fuked up from the beginin. i would apreciate it if you could not post again as i dont need a low life like you on my thread. thanks
Old 10-09-2008, 04:51 PM

2022 GLE450
what was the point in that, i said i fuked up and now ur makin fun of me again, even tho u wanted me to say i fuked up from the beginin. i would apreciate it if you could not post again as i dont need a low life like you on my thread. thanks
You are resorting to name calling... well my point was you made a mistake and the talked about your connections like your so special, its tacky and I decided to make a point with you.

Look how angry you are, swearing and calling me names and I get to sit at my computer and laugh at you, calm down and learn from your mistakes. Being humble is not a bad thing, but you didnt start out humble.

Oh and your language is not appropriate for this forum. Please clean it up in the future.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey daflyinferret1@,
Thanks for maning about screwing up. I know it's gotta be painful with your car in the shop. Think these threads get a little carried away sometimes... Maybe find one of those old abandoned WalMart lots for your next run. As for me and most on this forum, we arn't likely to be drifting much soon but if you do, keep it safe and have fun.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Corrolla
.....dont watch the TOKYO DRIFT NO MORE...you'lll be fine...
Old 10-09-2008, 05:52 PM

08-C350 black/black
i just say get rid of it and get something else...it'll never ride the same again...
Old 10-09-2008, 06:37 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
ya just found out that it will cover all of it so i was very happy. but i still dont know what i will do for a car. i may just go lease a c for 2 months
$20k to fix they will definitely make it a total loss, but before they do my questions is do you have the P2 package? if yes, wanna sell the head and tail lights?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: broken axle