C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

sneak peek: CF front lip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 02:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 Mercedes C300 4Matic
Hey Frank,

I agree 100% with you. Black230coupe that was very racist towards Taiwanese people. Be a man and apologize. You just lost my business as well.

Last edited by micropower99; 12-06-2008 at 03:09 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G35
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
Best of luck to you on your Taiwan parts! they do seem nice!
Berating a nation is very childish especially coming from a sponsor. I know you don't care, but you just lost my business (most likely the Asian members in this forum too with your racist remarks)

END RACISM
Old 12-06-2008, 07:32 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! keep going man, I am actually getting quite a good laugh at your comments, lol. You seem like you like to start issues here by putting words in my mouth about comments on Taiwanese people like I have something against them commenting on a reference how cheap **** cost to make there, like people don't already know that place has cheap labor? HELLLLLLLLLLLO!!!!!! time to wake up and face reality my good good friend Frankie!

LOL i am just thinking of a thread you one made years ago crying that someone copied your HRE wheels you had, when they were one of the most popular HREs, LOL talk about childish, haha. My friend friend always brings that up as a joke to me when he seems someone with his same set of wheels on his car!

Best of luck to you on your Taiwan parts! they do seem nice!
Ok...this is pretty much the last straw. you brought it to yourself. BUT unlike you I won't be resorting to name calling.

The original W203/209 lip which Euroteck CLAIM it was made in USA is in fact made in Taiwan through www.absdynamics.com which they are a subsidiary company of the parent company in taiwan called Hang Chiang (虹將空力技研有限公司). The W203 sport/C32 AMG bumper version was created using BenzoAMGpower original bumper when he upgraded to the Expression bumper. There are also other CF manufacturers helping filling in the orders. One of them right now is making this Carlsson style CF front lip instead of filling up the orders for Euroteck. Why do I know this? because during the time I was a dealer for their BMW line of products. Like I said I was also asked to help them test fit the lip before they send them to euroteck.

any carbon fiber lip that are made for the W203/209/c55/e55 that are posted on ebay are exactly the same in every way. there is no fake euroteck lip because there isn't any made in USA euroteck lips to begin with.

the front lip I helped Andysays installed on his W203 C350 he bought from Euroteck is exactly the same as the one MugenX bought from ebay selling from Taiwan. The difference between the two? there was two Euroteck Motorsport decal in Andysays's box.

you pretty much shot yourself in the foot when you posted this claiming it as your own. on 12/01/08
15 of the front lips will be done in about a week and half approximately.

On a side note, here is the first set of CF W204 mirror covers finished today! They look SICKK in person.

where VCRUISER posted that he bought them on ebay and received them on Nov 21st in his own thread https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...installed.html

you went on to express that there are a lot of these mirror covers out there. Your mistake was that you think you can cover it up, but currently there is only ONE company in Taiwan that makes this mirror cover.

BUT hey, you can still clear your name by sending that pair of mirror cover to VCRUISER and have him check it out if they are not the same as you stated. If he doesn't return that set to you I'll personally pay you $155 as that's what's listed on ebay right now for those mirror covers.

Your action continue to berate Taiwan as if they really have cheap labor, so they must make ****ty parts. I said it and I'll say it again. all the CF lips you sold are in fact made in Taiwan. You can continue to deny it and go off-topic such as laughing at my post from years back all you want, but it doesn't take away the fact.

there's one thing I can tell you, Mercedes Owners in Taiwan are the pickiest bunch when it comes to aftermarket parts for their cars. why? because a C280 sport with AMG kit cost around the same price as a E63 in US.

btw, cheap parts from Taiwan? if your CF lips are made in USA. how were you able to sell Ben E55 a E63 front lip for only $350? at all your attempts at pretending these are made in USA.

Last edited by FrankW; 12-06-2008 at 07:43 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
E350 Sport/ML350RWD
This got crazy quick.
I believe he was being sarcastic in response to the negative comments about how long his company was taking to release a product.
I don't think He made any "racist" comments about Taiwanese people. Be very careful when you throw words like that around.
As far as Taiwanese people being some of the "pickiest" when it comes to aftermarket parts- then why is the C63 style grille I received from Taiwan is one of the cheapest, crappiest parts I've received so far. Fit and quality is horrible. Maybe that's just one poor example, but after getting a part like that I would be very hesitant to purchase any part for my Mercedes that was made in Taiwan.
Frank- your car looks absolutely amazing. I'm glad you found another source for the lip (now I can get mine quicker ).
Old 12-06-2008, 10:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2008 Black Out C350 Saks Edition / 87 VW GTI
Can we all just get along! We all know the labor wages are cheaper out of USA. All we want to see are good innovation products in a good price.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by tanktube67
Can we all just get along! We all know the labor wages are cheaper out of USA. All we want to see are good innovation products in a good price.
Seriously
This thread went from cool to childish super fast
If you guys got beef, keep it in PMs