C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Mercedes Bluetooth and Blackberry

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 10:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 Sport 6-spd
Originally Posted by AJGLK
Does anyone knows how to stop the blackberry from ringing when there is an incoming call, and only let the MB command ring to inform you??
My blackberry is always on "Virbrate". so it does not ring when there is an incoming call. Of course, there are other options on the Blackberry that you can try such as "Quiet", etc.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:01 PM

S204 C220 CDI, VW Scirocco III 1.4TSI 160
Does anyone knows how to stop the blackberry from ringing when there is an incoming call, and only let the MB command ring to inform you??
It should take over automatically when in carkit mode
Old 04-08-2009, 02:51 AM

Mercedes class B
transfer the address book from the Blackberry to the COMMAND system.

I have a Mercedes Class B and a blackberry 8707. I would like to transfer the address book from the Blackberry to the car system. Using the hereafter procedure the address book is not transferred. The answer from the car system is "0 adress received". The phone works correctly with the bletooth. Tks in advance for your help.
Maurice from TOULOUSE France.

Originally Posted by earlybird
I have a Blackberry 8800 and it works fine. Here's how to transfer the address book from the Blackberry to the COMMAND system.

The following instructions are to be done on the Blackberry, when it is connected to the COMMAND system:-
(1) Click on the Set Up Bluetooth icon.
(2) Select MB Bluetooth
(3) Select Transfer Address Book.

The phone numbers are then transferred from the Blackberry to the car system.

To update the phone numbers in the future, first delete the data base on the COMMAND system, and then reload the phone numbers using the 3 steps outlined above.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:36 AM

C200 Kompresssor
I would suggest you to update blackberry OS/Software and then try.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:38 AM

GLK 350 4 MATIC
Originally Posted by MOMO31
I have a Mercedes Class B and a blackberry 8707. I would like to transfer the address book from the Blackberry to the car system. Using the hereafter procedure the address book is not transferred. The answer from the car system is "0 adress received". The phone works correctly with the bletooth. Tks in advance for your help.
Maurice from TOULOUSE France.
As far as I know your phone does not have the capability to transfer contacts to your car. But if you have all your contacts info saved in your sim card then you can swap phones with anyone who has a compatible phone transfer your contacts.... swap phones again. here is the link for compatible phones and steps to transfer contacts
http://www4.mercedes-benz.com/manual...on/index.shtml
Old 04-09-2009, 05:29 AM

Mercedes class B
As far as I know your phone does not have the capability to transfer contacts to your car. But if you have all your contacts info saved in your sim card then you can swap phones with anyone who has a compatible phone transfer your contacts.... swap phones again. here is the link for compatible phones and steps to transfer contacts
http://www4.mercedes-benz.com/manual...on/index.shtml
Thank you very much for your help. I will try to swap phone with my contacts transferred to my sim card.
Tks again
MOMO31
Old 04-09-2009, 06:05 AM

2009 C300 4Matic Sport...2012 C350 4Matic
Originally Posted by mickeyj86
i have a problem sending my phone book i have a bb 8100 can someone help please...
May be you have too many phone entries. Try to limit it by using categories.

-DW
Old 04-15-2009, 03:21 AM

c220 cdi avg
Solved! Thanks...

Originally Posted by hazee
You might get an error of "object push server" while sending contacts from the above mentioned procedure. The only thing you have to do is to disconnect your phone(hands free service) and then send the contacts. You must connect back the hands free service after you finished sending the contacts.

There is another way to enable push server mode and that is by going to blue tooth Options. From update list of services, change hands free unit to object push. Transfer your contacts and revert the object push to hands free unit.

Hope it helps.

This was my problem: i solved thanks to your help!
Old 04-21-2009, 01:00 AM

2008 C300
Terrible Bluetooth connection

I have tried both a Palm Centro and a Sanyo Katana with Sprint over my Bluetooth. People claim that I have a severe echo with both phone and that my conversation is impossible to understand. Is this a known problem or do I likely have a defective console?
Old 04-22-2009, 09:24 PM

GLK 350
I just picked up my new GLK today. Very excited. The dealer synced my blackberry 8310, but I am struggling to sync my wife's blackberry 8703. I am a techical misfit. Any detailed instructions would be tremendously appreciated.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 72 Likes on 55 Posts
'17 GTR, '17 GLC43, '14 Panigale 899, '20 V4
Originally Posted by earlybird
I have a Blackberry 8800 and it works fine. Here's how to transfer the address book from the Blackberry to the COMMAND system.

The following instructions are to be done on the Blackberry, when it is connected to the COMMAND system:-
(1) Click on the Set Up Bluetooth icon.
(2) Select MB Bluetooth
(3) Select Transfer Address Book.

The phone numbers are then transferred from the Blackberry to the car system.

To update the phone numbers in the future, first delete the data base on the COMMAND system, and then reload the phone numbers using the 3 steps outlined above.
Anyone know how to delete the data base for the addressbook?
Old 04-19-2010, 11:26 AM

2014 GLK250 BlueTEC, 2012 BMW 335is Conv.
Originally Posted by mr inkredibul
Anyone know how to delete the data base for the addressbook?
It's a menu option in the Phone section. I believe it's called "Delete External Data" or something very similar to that. Press the TEL button, go to the left to whatever the option on the far left is called, select that, and I think Delete External Data is in there. That's the general idea, anyway, and I apologize if it's not 100% correct but I'm not in my car right now to verify it.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 72 Likes on 55 Posts
'17 GTR, '17 GLC43, '14 Panigale 899, '20 V4
Originally Posted by balticgreen
It's a menu option in the Phone section. I believe it's called "Delete External Data" or something very similar to that. Press the TEL button, go to the left to whatever the option on the far left is called, select that, and I think Delete External Data is in there. That's the general idea, anyway, and I apologize if it's not 100% correct but I'm not in my car right now to verify it.
Yeah my Phone menus and screens look nothing like what is described in the Command Manual. Think I'm visiting the dealer today.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:10 PM

2009 C350
You might get an error of "object push server" while sending contacts from the above mentioned procedure. The only thing you have to do is to disconnect your phone(hands free service) and then send the contacts. You must connect back the hands free service after you finished sending the contacts.

There is another way to enable push server mode and that is by going to blue tooth Options. From update list of services, change hands free unit to object push. Transfer your contacts and revert the object push to hands free unit.

Hope it helps.
I was getting the "object push server" error with my 2009 C350 and BB Bold 9000 but then all I had to do was select the "Receive vCard" button on the MB screen before selecting to transfer phone book on the BB blue tooth screen and it transferred over 300 phone contacts in less than 30 seconds.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:24 PM

Glk 350
Hey i have a blackberry storm 9530 and i have Tried the things you guys have explained above an i cannot get my phonebook to sync no how if someone could help me that would be so great i don't really understand the post by hazee any help would be awesome!!
Old 06-11-2010, 10:12 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
GLC 300, Porsche Carrera S
I just did the sync but it only transferred something like 400 contacts. I have 2,000! Is there a limit?
Old 08-13-2010, 01:19 PM

C350
2008 350/THE NEW BB TORCH SMARTPHONE

Sounds like the same old problem.....bought the new Blackberry Torch yesterday. Can pair the BB with the MB350 but can not transfer my contacts from the phone to the car. Keep getting the "unable to locate object push server". Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:41 PM

C350
2008 350/BLACKBERRY TORCH

Originally Posted by Bretr
I was getting the "object push server" error with my 2009 C350 and BB Bold 9000 but then all I had to do was select the "Receive vCard" button on the MB screen before selecting to transfer phone book on the BB blue tooth screen and it transferred over 300 phone contacts in less than 30 seconds.
Thank you so much for your suggestion "Bretr", selecting the "receive vcard" worked and my contacts transferred in seconds.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:45 PM

2011 C250

Hope it helps.

How do I do this : The only thing you have to do is to disconnect your phone(hands free service)