C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior Trim

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 01:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C300
hey i was wondering if anyone had instructions on how to remove the trim i've been looking for hours and can't seem to find it. and mike did you get this done near anaheim or san ramon i live near anaheim but have cousins up in san ramon so either place is easy for me
Old 10-14-2009, 10:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'08 c300 sport
That looks really good man. If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get the shift knob?
Old 10-15-2009, 07:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes C300 Sport, BMW 745Li, VW Mk6 Golf TDI
Originally Posted by crazyindy
hey i was wondering if anyone had instructions on how to remove the trim i've been looking for hours and can't seem to find it. and mike did you get this done near anaheim or san ramon i live near anaheim but have cousins up in san ramon so either place is easy for me
You can get it done directly at EuroDyne in Walnut since you're in anaheim area.

Originally Posted by EASYDOES1T
That looks really good man. If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get the shift knob?
you can get the shift knob through CEC
Old 08-14-2010, 04:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
Reviving old thread here. There are now companies that offer pre-cut interior CF wrap for almost every trim part in the W204. Fairly cheap as well. Please see thread here https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...r-overlay.html
Old 08-15-2010, 01:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by harrower
Reviving old thread here. There are now companies that offer pre-cut interior CF wrap for almost every trim part in the W204. Fairly cheap as well. Please see thread here https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...r-overlay.html
That's actually been around for a while. Originally was from a company in europe...can't remember the name, but there's a thread about it back a year or so ago. The fabric is a nice alternative for those who don't want the glossy and want some texture. Best is still to get components custom CF wrapped though. MA Carbon is the best composite guys who do that for our 204s from what I've seen in person.
Old 08-15-2010, 03:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
Originally Posted by Azn_C300
That's actually been around for a while. Originally was from a company in europe...can't remember the name, but there's a thread about it back a year or so ago. The fabric is a nice alternative for those who don't want the glossy and want some texture. Best is still to get components custom CF wrapped though. MA Carbon is the best composite guys who do that for our 204s from what I've seen in person.
Thanks. I agree with you about CF wrapped parts like MACarbon been the best. I actually did my car with DCT for alot less and the pieces were OEM fit and well done. There are several companies making them now; new player is MCD. Look on C63 board. That been said, I simply can't jusify $1000 with MACarbon for three vents pieces and of course of the over-lay pieces would be near impossible if not downright expensive to make. Could not imagine what MACarbon would charge for the COMMAND console done in CF wrap. Anyway, I will do test run and see if it looks good and matches what I have now.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by harrower
Thanks. I agree with you about CF wrapped parts like MACarbon been the best. I actually did my car with DCT for alot less and the pieces were OEM fit and well done. There are several companies making them now; new player is MCD. Look on C63 board. That been said, I simply can't jusify $1000 with MACarbon for three vents pieces and of course of the over-lay pieces would be near impossible if not downright expensive to make. Could not imagine what MACarbon would charge for the COMMAND console done in CF wrap. Anyway, I will do test run and see if it looks good and matches what I have now.
Ivan's a good guy and DCT makes quality wraps. Seen their work first hand. Excellent and wouldn't mind recommending to anyone.