C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Urgent help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 10:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300
Urgent Reply

As representative of R & H Motor Cars, Ltd. in Owings Mills, I would like to respond to the issue at hand. After doing our own research, as far contacting the originating dealer the 2008 C350 was bought from, we discovered the customer had never been given the inflatable tire he is inquiring about. We have left him a message explaining this fact & also kept the line of communication open so he may bring any proof he has in reference to the inflatable tire actually being on his vehicle; so far we have not received a response to are message. As far as we are being informed this tire was never supplied to the customer as he is stating. R & h Motor Cars, Ltd. has been selling cars since 1965 & is Baltimore's oldest Mercedes-Benz dealership. We hold pride in the fact we are still in business & take precautionary measures to uphold this value.

Old 09-22-2009, 10:23 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
08 c350
Originally Posted by RHMotorCars
As representative of R & H Motor Cars, Ltd. in Owings Mills, I would like to respond to the issue at hand. After doing our own research, as far contacting the originating dealer the 2008 C350 was bought from, we discovered the customer had never been given the inflatable tire he is inquiring about. We have left him a message explaining this fact & also kept the line of communication open so he may bring any proof he has in reference to the inflatable tire actually being on his vehicle; so far we have not received a response to are message. As far as we are being informed this tire was never supplied to the customer as he is stating. R & h Motor Cars, Ltd. has been selling cars since 1965 & is Baltimore's oldest Mercedes-Benz dealership. We hold pride in the fact we are still in business & take precautionary measures to uphold this value.

Good to hear your side of the story. How bout the accusation on the oil that was used?
Old 09-22-2009, 10:37 AM

c350
man...i agree...

i called the original dealer...the saleman no longer work there...he didnt document that specific upgrade...cry!!!
but what do you thing if i can recall this detail...i'm not making up things!!
i didnt have a picture before service...if so, i can show them
i'm pissed...bad things all come together

ya, i saw that toyota video too...i know there are people like this all the time
i know somebody work in a body shop, when there was a STI in the shop
they took the STI out on a wet ground to drift....i feel so bad to the owner
Old 09-22-2009, 10:50 AM

c350
Originally Posted by RHMotorCars
it might be an mistake that the salesman did not document the upgrade
but what do you think if i can recall the item this detail...i'm not making up stuff
just like professional thief knows where to avoid camera to do their work
and from what the representative stated...there was a period of time where my vehicle was not in sight of the surveillance camera
what happened during the time...i cant tell

shops had one fault action would have another one
i looked up the user manual...quarker state motor oil never be the "recommended oil" from mercedes
when we first went back for this inquire, this dealer lie and said they did change to mobile 1; second attempt, they changed and said quarker state is recommended and perform as same as mobile 1
we contacted the headquarter, mbusa headquarter pressured them, then finally changed back to mobile 1

with such "loyalty"...would you believe what they stated "we have surveillance camera everywhere"
but ooooops...your vehicle were off the sight in the dryer
Old 09-22-2009, 11:00 AM

c350
Originally Posted by derrickl
man...i agree...

i called the original dealer...the saleman no longer work there...he didnt document that specific upgrade...cry!!!
but what do you thing if i can recall this detail...i'm not making up things!!
i didnt have a picture before service...if so, i can show them
i'm pissed...bad things all come together

ya, i saw that toyota video too...i know there are people like this all the time
i know somebody work in a body shop, when there was a STI in the shop
they took the STI out on a wet ground to drift....i feel so bad to the owner

the original salesperson's name is Tom Forte
he worked in Mercedes Benz White Plain, NY
he is no longer working there
the dealer did not have documentation about this upgrade
but i can remember that was one of the selling point from him when we buy the car
and clearly i can recall my memory of what exactly it looked like, my brother can tell too

as a first-time mercedes owner, i'm in love with in, i'm very excited with it...that i wont forget any details on my car...i took pictures of my car...but unfortunately i miss this compartment
we are considering buying another one when my brother graduate from university...we both love mercedes...but now...i dont know

if anybody knows him (i know it is almost impossible, but i have to try)
please let him contact me to help
we were special buyer...we went all the way from Maryland to New York longisland to buy this car, just because he offered tons of upgrade to us as close out season
i hope he does remember us, the maryland buyer
thanks people

ps. this case could potentially lead to a legal issue (as worst as business crime), please have tom forte contact me directly, DO NOT PUBLIC
email: dldl1222@gmail.com

thanks people

Last edited by derrickl; 09-22-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:10 AM

c350
by the way...as the oldest business does not necessarily means the honestest business
do not need to mention this everytime we had a conversation

there is a Gxxxxxxxx towing company in baltimore...as the oldest towing company is baltimore
branch of people witnessed them teared off someone's registration sticker then put the car on tow in a parking lot
the owner caught them on time...and we witnessed...police asked them to release the vehicle

as the oldest not meaning as the honestest
Old 09-22-2009, 11:25 AM

c350
by the way...just discovered an powerful evidence
we are investigating it...i have to keep it private
thanks for persons who helped

"The conscience is a thousand witnesses"

Last edited by derrickl; 09-22-2009 at 10:50 PM.