C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Group Buy - K-Mac Camber Kits

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 12:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes and more
Group Buy - K-Mac Camber Kits

Wanted to give everyone a heads up on this group buy. We would like to manage everything in the group buy post here https://mbworld.org/forums/vendor-gr...ml#post5256989 if interested.

They do offer a W204 application
Old 06-26-2012, 04:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
LOADED 08' C350 & 14' GLK-350 Diamond White (P1, MM, AMG Pkg, Ln Trkng, Htd Sts, Keylss Go)
how do i tell if my camber is fcked up?

I have H&R super sports on stock shocks and 18" AMG stock wheels with 5mm shim pad in the rear...

please help, thanks
Old 06-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes and more
Originally Posted by rb23lb
how do i tell if my camber is fcked up?

I have H&R super sports on stock shocks and 18" AMG stock wheels with 5mm shim pad in the rear...

please help, thanks
The easy way is to visually look at how your tires are wearing but the best way is to take measurements on an alignment rack. You likely have uneven tire wear and more inside tire wear from lowering the car unless you did something prior to adjust camber back out.

Let me know if that makes sense. You can always take a pic of your tires and post them up or email me james@advanceperformance.com .
Old 06-26-2012, 07:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
LOADED 08' C350 & 14' GLK-350 Diamond White (P1, MM, AMG Pkg, Ln Trkng, Htd Sts, Keylss Go)
Originally Posted by AdvancePerformance
The easy way is to visually look at how your tires are wearing but the best way is to take measurements on an alignment rack. You likely have uneven tire wear and more inside tire wear from lowering the car unless you did something prior to adjust camber back out.

Let me know if that makes sense. You can always take a pic of your tires and post them up or email me james@advanceperformance.com .
thanks for response...

my stock rear 18" wheels and tires on had uneven wear before I changed them out at 30k miles recently.... even before I lowered it...

does this mean that the car comes with camber issues straight from the factory?

my new tires have not worn enough yet for me to tell how the camber is with the lowering...
Old 06-26-2012, 07:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
2009 C350
Mercedes normally gives our cars a bit of negative camber for the sake of performance from what I hear. Are there any testimonials from individuals who have purchased these before? it's the first time I've ever heard of this company.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes and more
Originally Posted by snarlingchicken
Mercedes normally gives our cars a bit of negative camber for the sake of performance from what I hear. Are there any testimonials from individuals who have purchased these before? it's the first time I've ever heard of this company.
Someone just posted in the group buy thread with some comments on K-Mac. That was unsolicited feedback. We have had only good experiences with the local installs we have done.

We were suprised there was no K-Mac presence on the forum so we are bring that product to MB World so to speak

Looks like we might have a few orders to start.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:14 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes and more
Originally Posted by rb23lb
thanks for response...

my stock rear 18" wheels and tires on had uneven wear before I changed them out at 30k miles recently.... even before I lowered it...

does this mean that the car comes with camber issues straight from the factory?

my new tires have not worn enough yet for me to tell how the camber is with the lowering...
If the car is lowered you will have more negative camber and this kit will certainly help with tire wear and tire life.