C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Dont do business with Rohana Wheels or Discountwheelwarehouse.com, they're crooks!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 10:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG
Dont do business with Rohana Wheels or Discountwheelwarehouse.com, they're crooks!!!

These guys will screw you:

I have a stock 2009 C63 AMG and wanted 19" Rohana RF2's. Eddie at Discountedwheelwarehouse.com guaranteed fitment on the 42 front and 47 rear offset wheel (by calling Rohana) so I purchased them and got an invoice for those part numbers. 45 offset rear wheels showed up which I discovered later. I put the wheels on and the rear wheels just barely hit the brake calipers. I called and reported the problem and they wanted me to put 3mm spacers in. I said NO because I'd be down to a ridiculous 42 offset in the rear when I purchased guaranteed fitting 47's. So they reluctantly authorized an RMA.

I then called Rohana myself to make sure nobody was making any stupid error anywhere. Rohana still claimed they should fit. I sent photos so all parties saw they didn't actually fit. At some point I ask the expert at Rohana (Mike) about the performance package that came with my car stock. I know it has double slotted front disks but the rears should be the same.

So the next day Sarah at Discountedwheelwarehouse calls and informs me that she has canceled the return shipping labels and that they and Rohana will not accept a return of the wheels because I didn't disclose my car had the performance package, lol.

I try to explain that almost all cars have various dealer options and that my rear brakes should be the same and that they only asked for make/model/year prior to their fitment guarantee. Sarah didn't care, she claims my dealer performance package is like an aftermarket upgrade I should have told them about. She says I'm stuck with the $3k tires and wheels that don't fit.

ROHANA AND DISCOUNTEDWHEELWAREHOUSE ARE DISHONEST AND INCOMPETENT THIEVES. Be wary of doing any business with these companies.

I've opened a credit dispute against them and given that they delivered a part different from what I paid for as shown on my invoice I think my bank will make quick work of these crooks.

Last edited by MBAdon; 01-25-2017 at 09:07 PM.
Old 01-25-2017, 09:13 AM

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts
2017 AMG GT, 2015 ML350, 2013 C300
if you do fit the 3mm spacers (+42 offset) would everything fit fine without rubbing?
Old 01-25-2017, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 C200 AMG
Originally Posted by M~Factor
if you do fit the 3mm spacers (+42 offset) would everything fit fine without rubbing?
But then will it rub the rear fender if 3mm spacers are added. Just curious.
Old 01-25-2017, 09:56 AM

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
14' E63S
Dam that is rough!

Yea just provide the first email of you asking and them confirming, then provide what you received, and then provide their answer.

Your performance package is not "Aftermarket". It's like saying "Hey I bought a new car, and one of the options had the bigger navigation screen" Yea that's aftermarket and not a standard dealer upgrade.

Dispute with the credit card company, and they will take care of it all. Good Luck
Old 01-25-2017, 09:06 PM

C63 AMG
Yea these guys are terrible! 45 offset is about the absolute max you can do in the rear and with that you can't really run 275 tires in the back. 50 is the preferred offset, but Eddie at DWW talked me into 47 then sent me 45 that didn't fit then stuck me with 42's by saying they wont take them back and I have to use the 3mm spacer.
Old 01-25-2017, 11:11 PM

C63 AMG
So I have filed complaints in the following places:

Filed complaint with the Federal Trade Commission
Filed complaint with the LA County Department of Business & Consumer Affairs
Filed complaint with the Better Business Bureau
Crucified them on Yelp
Crucified them on Google reviews

Can you guys think of anywhere else that I could tell my story to help protect consumers from these companies???
Old 01-26-2017, 08:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
2010 C200 CGI
Their respective facebooks?
Old 01-26-2017, 10:14 AM

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
14' E63S
Originally Posted by MBAdon
So I have filed complaints in the following places:

Filed complaint with the Federal Trade Commission
Filed complaint with the LA County Department of Business & Consumer Affairs
Filed complaint with the Better Business Bureau
Crucified them on Yelp
Crucified them on Google reviews

Can you guys think of anywhere else that I could tell my story to help protect consumers from these companies???
Twitter and Facebook. Not theirs but yours. Tag them in it and go to town. Then pay a social media fee, and get people to share it out. It will get noticed very fast.
Learn from my MB experience.

Facebook Video of what they did, post on Facebook and Twitter. 100+ people shared it out within hours, and MB North America and the dealerships in the city. Within a few hours I had calls from the respected dealership and two people from MBNA. Social media is your friend.
Old 01-26-2017, 02:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 548 Likes on 484 Posts
2010 C300 4MATIC........ 2011 C63 AMG.............. 2015 CLS400 4MATIC.....
well my friends have bought from there all the time and their service was fine...Rohana should mainly be taking the blame for it, especially since they are blocking discountwheel from getting everything back to you.
Old 01-26-2017, 05:30 PM

Received 41 Likes on 40 Posts
2014 C300 Sport
No offense +42 offset is nothing aggressive lol. You're acting like they are asking for a 10-15mm spacer to be added. Evo/STi guys run +12-+22 all day, and Mercedes guys are just afraid to push the envelope a hair past the standard boring +50.

I get it that you didn't get what you ordered, but just think outside the box. +42 is conservative.
Old 08-06-2019, 03:49 PM

Received 73 Likes on 51 Posts
2020GLC63
Bumping this old thread since I read this prior order RF2's from Modbargin. I did let them know of this exact thread which they read for possible fitment ssues with a W204 C63 PP which I too. They also contacted Rohana directly to find out the story, seems Rohana was aware and address this issue and stated it was corrected.

I want to add working with Modbargin they truely really seem like they want to help me out and knew there may be an issue so they sent 1 rear rim for me to check fitment. Sure enough, it slightly rubs the back calipers to the point I could grind off a little or use 2 or 3mm spacers which I don't want to do either. So to confirm this again for anyone wanting this nice looking wheels, they will rub your caliper if you have a Performance package c63 even though Rohana states they have changed the offset, they didn't on the 19x9.5 47mm offset wheels. Currently getting a refund which I'm hoping will go smoothly and now looking for new rims and tires. Not much out there that looks good imo. Sucks :-(

Last edited by brad65ford; 08-06-2019 at 03:52 PM.
Old 12-09-2019, 02:21 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by 97 GSX 97
No offense +42 offset is nothing aggressive lol. You're acting like they are asking for a 10-15mm spacer to be added. Evo/STi guys run +12-+22 all day, and Mercedes guys are just afraid to push the envelope a hair past the standard boring +50.

I get it that you didn't get what you ordered, but just think outside the box. +42 is conservative.
Since I've been gone a while and I see my thread was bumped this year I'll respond and bump it again. I have rolled on these wheels for years now and the spacer they required made 275s in the back rub badly so I had to go down to 265s. I also eventually got the money returned for the rear two wheels in a CC dispute through my bank. They wouldn't take the wheels back so I just kept them and half the money. Discountedwheelwarehouse and Rohana can go pound sand, if they still exist.

Last edited by MBAdon; 12-09-2019 at 02:23 PM.