C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Got my baby some new eyes. Anyone know where I can get matching fog lights?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2020, 10:38 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013 C300 Sport
Got my baby some new eyes. Anyone know where I can get matching fog lights?

Sup guys. Just installed these on and now I’m looking to upgrade the fog lights. Anyone know of any site that sells the hids for our fog lights? Or custom ones that’ll look nice with that I have?

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-17-2020, 08:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C 300 Luxury
They should be H7 & available everywhere. I just changed out the H7 halogen high beams for LED, had to buy a specific adapter (bought it from SoCal online) Make SURE you have the right adapter! I know its a pain to remove kind of anything (I removed the whole front bumper to remove the headlights to be able to fit the adapters in, even after I JB welded them to the LED ring housing) But take off the DRLs & take a picture of the adapter & make sure it matches up before wasting time & money like I did. I think any H7 should work though, if its canbus error free (will come with a load resistor, or you can buy one)
Old 06-17-2020, 02:14 PM

2013 C300 Sport
Originally Posted by Marshall Craggy
They should be H7 & available everywhere. I just changed out the H7 halogen high beams for LED, had to buy a specific adapter (bought it from SoCal online) Make SURE you have the right adapter! I know its a pain to remove kind of anything (I removed the whole front bumper to remove the headlights to be able to fit the adapters in, even after I JB welded them to the LED ring housing) But take off the DRLs & take a picture of the adapter & make sure it matches up before wasting time & money like I did. I think any H7 should work though, if its canbus error free (will come with a load resistor, or you can buy one)
The fog RDL are H7? Are you sure, because the manual doesn’t even list the replacement bulb for them.
Old 06-17-2020, 02:26 PM

C 300 Luxury
I haven't actually taken the DRLs off, but when I search on Amazon or Ebay for DRL LEDs, its always H7. I'll see later if I can remove them to make sure & swap an H7 halogen in there.
Old 06-17-2020, 02:43 PM

2013 C300 Sport
I haven't actually taken the DRLs off, but when I search on Amazon or Ebay for DRL LEDs, its always H7. I'll see later if I can remove them to make sure & swap an H7 halogen in there.
I see. I don’t know what I must be searching then cause my cousin and I couldn’t find a thing for my car. I just find replacement drl led but never a mention about H7. Please let me know when yours out!
Old 06-17-2020, 05:48 PM

C 300 Luxury
I'm sorry, I didn't realize this: you mean the DRLs like the LED strip inside the chrome on the bottom? (Like in my pictures below?) Those are LED & I don't think there's a way to replace the bulbs only, you'd have to swap out the plastic assembly totally & will likely always be LED. Some C300s there are T20 screws in front of the black grille, mine is a 2014 & you have to get inside the wheel well & press on these black tabs inside & pry the whole thing out. Or do you mean the side marker lights (the trapezoidal orange ones on the side?) As you can see here, the H7 is massively larger than the little 2 prong pig tail thing. The orange side marker lights should be a 194/T10 & you can get them in LED. Make sure they are \canbus compatible (hopefully you don't need load resistors, just plug and play) I don't have time to try this today but I can soon. I'm getting completely different side markers, I kind of hate the bright orange, so I'm swapping the assembly/housing for black & then white LED ones when they get back in stock (Lumen brand on CARID); I'll toss in a 194/T10 that I have left over from the inside lights & let you know.

Old 06-17-2020, 09:56 PM

2013 C300 Sport
I'm sorry, I didn't realize this: you mean the DRLs like the LED strip inside the chrome on the bottom? (Like in my pictures below?) Those are LED & I don't think there's a way to replace the bulbs only, you'd have to swap out the plastic assembly totally & will likely always be LED.
Yeah lol that’s what I meant. But you’re probably right. I’m not seeing any other option for the DRLs.
Old 06-18-2020, 08:40 AM

C 300 Luxury
Try these: I'm installing these (as soon as I get them) They should match those cool dark projectors. (What style are the projectors?)
https://www.carid.com/2014-mercedes-...1;]=MODEL|C300
Old 06-18-2020, 02:31 PM

2013 C300 Sport
Try these: I'm installing these (as soon as I get them) They should match those cool dark projectors. (What style are the projectors?)
https://www.carid.com/2014-mercedes-c-class-signal-lights/spec-d-laser-style-led-side-marker-lights-1136140571.html?parentsubmodel=MODEL|C300

Yeah I already got some smoked corner lights coming in. I was asking bout the RDL LEDs.