C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

AMG Sport Seats Lumbar support buttons not working

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2024, 04:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes-Benz C350 W204
AMG Sport Seats Lumbar support buttons not working

Hello everyone. I have a Mercedes-Benz C350 (W204) from 2009 with AMG Sport front seats which are used in the C63 AMG version. I bought the car around a year ago and lumbar support buttons which are on the side of the seats (3 buttons) are not working and never worked in front of me. The question is what can be the problem for this buttons to stop working (they are not working on both seats)? I have no information if some of the previous owners have swapped them or if they are original with the car. But when I do a VIN check, it appears that car is equipped with AMG Performance seats. Is there a seperate control module for lumbar support? Is it a fuse related? Maybe not a burned fuse but a missing one? How to check if control module which is located under the seats is the correct one (If some swapping was done in the past and a wrong control module is installed). Can it be software related? When running Xentry Diagnosis there are no fault codes for seats. All other buttons which are on the door are working perfect.