C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

More Options now Available for Canadians

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 12:08 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 CLA 250 4Matic Black
Lightbulb More Options now Available for Canadians

For the C300
Code Description Cost
483 AIRMATIC Agility System $ 1800.00
P17 Power Trunk Package $ 1275.00
P21 Air Balance Package $ 500.00
P29 AMG Interior Package $ 850.00 You must have MSP Pkg

Both the P17 and P21 are also available on the C400
Old 09-03-2014, 08:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2015 C400 4matic W205
I'm not sure if it wasn't available before or if my dealer missed it, but I found out my order has Active LED high performance lighting ($1200) but not the adaptive highbeam assist. At the time of my build I wasn't asked about this option and I assumed that functionality was included in the active LED since it is bundled this way in the US for $800. Now my order is locked and I feel like I wasted my money on the full LED since it's not going to be that intelligent afteral. I will have to manually turn on and off high beams, whereas if it had adaptive highbeam assist, they would just stay on all the time and it would avoid blinding oncoming traffic.....the dealer said there is no retrofit after the fact.
Old 09-03-2014, 08:12 AM

W205 C200 Sport Premium Plus. October 2018. 1497cc with 48 volt battery eq
I have the adaptive headlight assist, personally think it's absolutely brilliant, excuse pun, reacts very quick no ones flashed me yet.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:31 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Corvette/2017 E-300
Originally Posted by jbbeauso
I'm not sure if it wasn't available before or if my dealer missed it, but I found out my order has Active LED high performance lighting ($1200) but not the adaptive highbeam assist. At the time of my build I wasn't asked about this option and I assumed that functionality was included in the active LED since it is bundled this way in the US for $800. Now my order is locked and I feel like I wasted my money on the full LED since it's not going to be that intelligent afteral. I will have to manually turn on and off high beams, whereas if it had adaptive highbeam assist, they would just stay on all the time and it would avoid blinding oncoming traffic.....the dealer said there is no retrofit after the fact.
While the order may be locked...you are not. You can always decide to go with something else. I ordered a C300 back in May....3 weeks ago I changed by mind and went with the C400. The only thing it cost me was time...I was to have a early to mid September delivery...now I'm looking at November...but that's ok...get what you want...good luck!!
Old 09-03-2014, 02:34 PM

'10 F150 FX4 SCrew. '14 S212S
I don't see active high beam assist in the current option list.

360 camera is also missing. My guess is that both will be available later.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:55 PM

2015 C400 4matic W205
Originally Posted by benyl
I don't see active high beam assist in the current option list.

360 camera is also missing. My guess is that both will be available later.
It is on the canadian builder under optional equipment, under safety. (Adaptive Highbeam Assist (AHA))

It wasn't on the original pricing list shown to me and it wasn't brought up when placing my order. But from what I understand now, it is essentially the "intelligence" in the US intelligent lighting package.

Here is some good information about the lighting functions but I'm having a hard time figuring out how the active LED light will work without the high beam assist.

http://www.al-lighting.com/press/sin...0738c80087a183
Old 09-03-2014, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by NYC-Style
While the order may be locked...you are not. You can always decide to go with something else. I ordered a C300 back in May....3 weeks ago I changed by mind and went with the C400. The only thing it cost me was time...I was to have a early to mid September delivery...now I'm looking at November...but that's ok...get what you want...good luck!!

I was also told the same thing. The orders go in to secure your build spot but if you change your mind and its not some unusual selections they are sure they can move it off their lot, besides they want your business today and tomorrow.
Now I am a repeat customer so it may be part of the MB loyalty program policy.
NYC-Style, if all else fails, call Mercedes directly. After all you are adding a software update to a build package not actual equipment.
As far as I know the light sensors on the windshield are there already for other features like ambient lighting and GPS night/day mode.

Good Luck
Old 09-03-2014, 09:31 PM

2015 C400 4matic W205
Originally Posted by Leslielp
I was also told the same thing. The orders go in to secure your build spot but if you change your mind and its not some unusual selections they are sure they can move it off their lot, besides they want your business today and tomorrow.
Now I am a repeat customer so it may be part of the MB loyalty program policy.
NYC-Style, if all else fails, call Mercedes directly. After all you are adding a software update to a build package not actual equipment.
As far as I know the light sensors on the windshield are there already for other features like ambient lighting and GPS night/day mode.

Good Luck
I also was of the impression that it would only require a software update but they have informed me that the is no such retrofit after the fact. Unfortunately I have already agreed to sell my current car and I won't be able to wait and reorder.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:44 PM

I also was of the impression that it would only require a software update but they have informed me that the is no such retrofit after the fact. Unfortunately I have already agreed to sell my current car and I won't be able to wait and reorder.

Well its the crazy way the build program works. If you clicked on the Adaptive Highbeam with a cost of $250 it would show you that it also has to pick the Adaptive Full LED Lighting at $1200.00.

But it allows you to pick the Full LED the system does not tell you that you can add the Adaptive Highbeam.

Its just like the Premium Plus $2400, if you click it, you are shown that you have also picked Premium Package $3700.

The USA website build is a lot better and both C300 and C400 have access to all the options and they have Deep Blue Sea MTek seat colour
Old 09-14-2014, 01:19 PM

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
2017 C43
Hmm I thought the $1,200 Full LED package incl. the Adaptive highbeam assist... now I have to see if I can add that to my build or start a new one... might as well wait until Q1 of 2015 to order, since the 360 camera will probably be apart of the premium package.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pcdsl
Hmm I thought the $1,200 Full LED package incl. the Adaptive highbeam assist... now I have to see if I can add that to my build or start a new one... might as well wait until Q1 of 2015 to order, since the 360 camera will probably be apart of the premium package.
I saw an early build sheet and I think the 360 degree camera was part of the premium plus package.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:47 PM

2015 C400 4matic W205
Originally Posted by vols1
I saw an early build sheet and I think the 360 degree camera was part of the premium plus package.
It was available as part of the premium package (c400) until they made it unavailable....
Old 09-14-2014, 02:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

It was available as part of the premium package (c400) until they made it unavailable....
Sorry I was referring to the c300.