C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

MB Me services to launch 2.0 in March

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 08:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 52 Posts
BMW e89 Z4 sDrive 35i & MB S205 C200 AMG Premium Plus
MB Me services to launch 2.0 in March

And finally we have concierge services from MB in the UK. Among other services they're launching... Just for the new E Class
Old 01-28-2016, 08:38 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S205 C200 Sport
Just seen that email also. Will be surprised if any of it comes to the W205.
The tone of the email was more "our lawyers want you to agree to the new T&C's" than making any promises what functionality might be released..

Caveat: Most of this will probably be market specific.

The Remote Parking Pilot. Parking by smartphone with the Remote Parking Pilot.
The Remote Parking Pilot provides a simple means of steering your vehicle from outside with your smartphone. How it works: You scan the parking space as you drive by, then get out of the vehicle and steer it into the space from outside. "Key parking" and the Remote Parking Pilot make child's play of any parking space, however tight. The optional items 360-degree camera, automatic transmission and KEYLESS-GO are required for this service. Download the corresponding app from your App Store and activate the service via the Mercedes me portal.
Find out more:

The Digital Vehicle Key on the Smartphone. In this way, smaller items of luggage and shopping bags can be quickly stowed and kept ready to hand at all times.
Always to hand, always in use: your smartphone. With Mercedes me connect it acquires an additional useful function: From the middle of this year, you will be able to open, close and even start your vehicle using your smartphone, courtesy of near field communication technology (NFC). After checking the availability of this service for your smartphone at the Mercedes me portal, you can activate the service and use it free of charge for three years after your vehicle's initial registration date.

The Mercedes me connect Concierge Service. Always at your side.
Are you new in town? Need information, but no time to investigate matters on your own? Just ask Mercedes-Benz. The Concierge Service provides you with exclusive information and assistance, just when you need it. Our staff are able to answer your questions directly, offer you information and useful tips, and can even carry out reservations for you. You can use the service directly via COMAND Online or via an app – and it's free of charge for the first year after activation.

Live Traffic Information and Car-to-X-Communication. Always up-to-date.
Experience the future shape of traffic guidance today with Live Traffic Information and Car-to-X Communication. Even more precise and accurate traffic information makes your navigation system more reliable, faster and more flexible. Car-to-X-Communication enables the exchange of current traffic information between appropriately equipped vehicles. As a result, hazards can be detected more quickly and you are able to respond more effectively, thus enhancing safety. On purchasing COMAND Online, these services can be used free of charge for three years.

The Mercedes me connect Navigation Services. Arrive relaxed.
Integrate information such as currently available parking spaces, fuel prices or weather information directly into your navigation map. This way, you can keep an eye on all important items of information at all times, while the Online Map Update function informs you directly of any changes to the navigation data. All you need to concern yourself with is the road ahead.

The Mercedes me Remote Services / Vehicle Set-Up Everything at your fingertips.
Wherever you happen to be, with the Mercedes me connect Remote Services / Vehicle Set-Up you can keep tabs on your vehicle. You can programme vehicle settings such as for the the auxiliary heating, your Mercedes-Benz Apps or your vehicle's charging settings from the comfort of your sofa. You can plan your next route while sitting in a restaurant with Send2Car and be sure to find your parked car again - however confusing the unfamiliar streets may be. The Remote Services / Vehicle Set-Up can be used directly via http://connect.mercedes.me and the corresponding apps.
Old 01-28-2016, 11:28 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2016 C450 AMG, 2009 C300, 2001 C320 2001 CLK430, 95 E500
I doubt ANY of this is going to come to the W205..
Old 01-28-2016, 12:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 52 Posts
BMW e89 Z4 sDrive 35i & MB S205 C200 AMG Premium Plus
I expected at least concierge as that would take hardly any implementation at all.

Having called MB it seems even this won't be coming to the C any time soon

Missing a trick there. BMW have had this for many years.
Old 01-28-2016, 12:14 PM

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
2015 C300 RWD Sport Premium
I'll pass on the remote parking pilot. With my luck a call will come through, I panic and slam the car into the wall.
Old 01-28-2016, 02:37 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2016 C450 AMG, 2009 C300, 2001 C320 2001 CLK430, 95 E500
Originally Posted by CO2010
I'll pass on the remote parking pilot. With my luck a call will come through, I panic and slam the car into the wall.

If you stop swirling your finger, the car stops
Old 01-28-2016, 07:19 PM

Received 106 Likes on 62 Posts
W205 C250BT
Originally Posted by tivoboy
If you stop swirling your finger, the car stops
I'm just waiting for the news story of the two year old who's driven daddy's 7 series down the road after snatching the iphone to play "swirl the fiinger" .
Old 01-31-2016, 05:16 PM

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
2016 AMG C63S, Lamborghini Gallardo, 2016, A-class 180
"So where did i park my car?"