C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Need help with negotiating :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 02:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Swag
Need help with negotiating :)

Hi guys. I'm looking to lease a C300, and probably will get a custom build on it. Dealer doesn't seem to have exactly what I would like in stock.

One dealer said they had this in their inventory:

Would these fees be a fair price to get it for?

For example, I don't understand what the "Doc, Key, Nitro" fee is.

Last edited by David Flying; 06-08-2017 at 10:57 PM.
Old 03-24-2017, 03:44 AM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
c class
No LED's ,No multimedia package, No panoroof ? You could knock off 10k and I had still say you overpaid
Old 03-24-2017, 03:56 AM

Swag
Originally Posted by Sam Manuel
No LED's ,No multimedia package, No panoroof ? You could knock off 10k and I had still say you overpaid
I should mention this is CAD, not real dollars lol
Old 03-24-2017, 07:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts
2015 C300 Sport: Palladium, Premium, Multimedia, Leather, BLIS
Not sure I understand all those dealer add-ones. Tire and A/C fees ? They charge for gas? We don't see those charges here ... are they unique to the Canadian market?
Old 03-24-2017, 09:20 AM

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
C43, GLS450
Originally Posted by David Flying
Hi guys. I'm looking to lease a C300, and probably will get a custom build on it. Dealer doesn't seem to have exactly what I would like in stock.

I'm in Calgary, AB, Canada.

Doc Key and Nitro is just a fancy way of saying Admin Fee. They probably hype it up by saying we put Nitrogen in your Tires and some other BS.

You can check unhaggle for the cost of the vehicle and work from that. I'd suggest you get Premium Plus, Sport and LED. Intelligent if you plan to do long drives with it as well.

Just 02. Cents.

If those are the packages that you want however you're probably right in the fact that they won't have that in stock. Most C classes in Cad will come with Premium and Premium Plus and Sport, because that's what sells the most.
Old 03-24-2017, 11:47 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2016 C300 2015 VW TDI Golf 2006 MINI S
That out the door price works out to about $39,200 in today's CSD to USD exchange.
Old 03-24-2017, 03:55 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W205
Not sure what discount you get in CAD but in the U.K. I managed just under 15%

you should deffo get the prem plus pack and intelligent lights

Trending Topics

Old 03-24-2017, 05:27 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Benz
Originally Posted by David Flying

I'm in Calgary, AB, Canada.

Don't quote me since I don't have my documentations with me but I'm pretty sure I only paid Freight/PDI and documentation. Of course I had to pay for the 36M Service. Other than that, I'm sure you can get the other fees waived like premium fuel etc. I'm in Canada too.
Old 03-24-2017, 07:35 PM

Received 137 Likes on 120 Posts
2018 C43
In Toronto, I got 6% discount from dealer level plus $4000 factory rebate + 3 payment waiver promo. 2 months ago.

​​​​​​Ask your rep what is the current month's factory rebate?
Old 03-24-2017, 07:48 PM

Swag
I'm learning towards adding more options now, based on your guys' suggestions. Might get the 2-door coupe instead.

Originally Posted by stockbmw
In Toronto, I got 6% discount from dealer level plus $4000 factory rebate + 3 payment waiver promo. 2 months ago.

​​​​​​Ask your rep what is the current month's factory rebate?
That's a pretty high rebate! I haven't asked the rep yet, but Unhaggle is showing a rebate of $1000 for this month for the Coupe, and nothing for the sedan.

Originally Posted by Razzyh
Not sure what discount you get in CAD but in the U.K. I managed just under 15%

you should deffo get the prem plus pack and intelligent lights
15% sounds really high!

Originally Posted by JBMCL
Don't quote me since I don't have my documentations with me but I'm pretty sure I only paid Freight/PDI and documentation. Of course I had to pay for the 36M Service. Other than that, I'm sure you can get the other fees waived like premium fuel etc. I'm in Canada too.
Originally Posted by jerhu
Doc Key and Nitro is just a fancy way of saying Admin Fee. They probably hype it up by saying we put Nitrogen in your Tires and some other BS.

You can check unhaggle for the cost of the vehicle and work from that. I'd suggest you get Premium Plus, Sport and LED. Intelligent if you plan to do long drives with it as well.

Just 02. Cents.

If those are the packages that you want however you're probably right in the fact that they won't have that in stock. Most C classes in Cad will come with Premium and Premium Plus and Sport, because that's what sells the most.
I figure maybe I should get more options then, and maybe the coupe. Will try to negotiate with the dealer on the doc/nitro fees too.
Old 03-25-2017, 05:05 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W205
Here is page 2 showing discount. I actually got a further £1,920 off due to taking finance. But that effectively makes the finance 0%.

Its a C250 premium plus with leather, intelligent lights and the rest you can see