Renntech ECU Upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 09:32 PM
SGC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CL65
Originally Posted by MarkoCL65
Well how about this???.......Since your car "only" had a few mods, getting another 65 with similar mods as yours shouldn't be a problem, should it?
It should run the same as yours right??????? If your car "only" had what you listed, then ANY 65 can EASILY and quickly be set up that way. Am I wrong? Get into any 65 and put the magic tune and ram air on it, hell I'll even let you put your favorite braided line injection package on it, I don't care. I'll let you spray and I'll sit heads up with you with my car on pure boost. Buddy, it doesn't get any sweeter than this, does it???

You see what happens when you dig yourself into a hole? As a former street racer I appreciate that you try to hustle. I do, however, think that you should give it up and give it up fast because you're not that good at it. Come to Chicago and I'll show you around and show you how it's done properly.
You are two (2) years too late for your big talk.

Nice try.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by SGC
You're back little lady..... well then...you and Marko can compare you "no show" tactics.

Also, nice catch on the spelling of stupidity. Its the only item of value you have added to this thread and I want Vic to know exactly how I feel. So spelling is important.

If I get banned (which I welcome) the board will lose a wealth of information.
I will fly in if you run Marko, money in hand. Nut up or shut up.

You??? Wealth of information? What have you contributed besides bs and rt cheerleading?
Old 02-29-2012, 09:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Originally Posted by SGC
Vic, I'll help you out. If Internet Brands knows what is good for this forum, they will can you as a moderator. You are supposed to be neutral, but you're a d*psh*t and an instigator. My understanding is that your stupidity has caused this forum to lose sponsors. Nice work moderator.
Thats a bit over the top. Vic is a good guy and certainly does not deserve the name calling. And just to respond to your loss of sponsors comment.. I came in as a sponsor with Vic as a Mod. Come to think of it, so did your buddies company.

Last edited by Vic55; 02-29-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by SGC
Vic, I'll help you out. If Internet Brands knows what is good for this forum, they will can you as a moderator. You are supposed to be neutral, but you're a d*psh*t and an instigator. My understanding is that your stupidity has caused this forum to lose sponsors. Nice work moderator.
Really SGC? Lets see find me one sponsor who is not here because of me and its now you that is speaking without fact. Where is there any instigation on my part that favors anybody? The thread was all fine and good but there was a lull so I placed that post. Its called adding some levity. Its not my fault you have issues with other members calling you out regularly. If you recall I closed another one of your threads in your favor and I even have a PM from you thanking me for closing it and stating I did the right thing. I have always been a proponent of your posts and vids; posting them up in other sections. Apparently you missed that.

Was I dipsh..t when I closed this thread and received your PM:

Click Here

Lets not question my stupidity- I sleep well at night. It seems you may not. If you choose to attack me then you can leave these boards and we will be fine.

I have always found your posts to be professional and non antagonistic in nature until now.

Ill go ahead and close this thread. But Im sure your next thread will bring back the same naysayers you always attract. And if they are in the wrong, Ill close that thread like I did your other one.

Last edited by Vic55; 02-29-2012 at 09:55 PM.