C218 CLS63, 2011 - 2019

MBH CUSTOMER SERVICE IN QUESTION ....NEED DOWNPIPES

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS 63 AMG
MBH CUSTOMER SERVICE IN QUESTION ....NEED DOWNPIPES

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ORDER A SET OF DOWN PIPES SINCE FRIDAY . I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET A RETURN CALL MONDAY FOR PAYMENT WHICH I HAVENT RECIEVED . I HAVE LEFT 3 MORE MESSAGES WITH NO REPLY ...ANY OTHER DOWNPIPES YOU RECCOMEND THAT DONT HAVE 3 WEEK BUILD TIME LIKE AGENCY ??
Old 03-26-2013, 06:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL63
Welcome to the club. Mbh came out with the only r172 headers and I and several others tried to inquire to buy them, but they couldn't be bothered to answer.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:37 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
07 RS4 sold, R53 Cooper S, 2008 Cayman S, 2012 GTR
Originally Posted by PRICELESS901
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ORDER A SET OF DOWN PIPES SINCE FRIDAY . I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET A RETURN CALL MONDAY FOR PAYMENT WHICH I HAVENT RECIEVED . I HAVE LEFT 3 MORE MESSAGES WITH NO REPLY ...ANY OTHER DOWNPIPES YOU RECCOMEND THAT DONT HAVE 3 WEEK BUILD TIME LIKE AGENCY ??
Originally Posted by JumpinJim
Welcome to the club. Mbh came out with the only r172 headers and I and several others tried to inquire to buy them, but they couldn't be bothered to answer.

Give me a call and I'll place your order for you, the lead time is 1-2 weeks for the downpipes and 2-3 weeks for the R172 headers...

Also we only require a 25% deposit...

I should be able to swing this downpipes by the end of next week.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Originally Posted by James@ACGAutomotive
Give me a call and I'll place your order for you, the lead time is 1-2 weeks for the downpipes and 2-3 weeks for the R172 headers...

Also we only require a 25% deposit...

I should be able to swing this downpipes by the end of next week.
Sorry I was not able to get back to you yet. We are so swamped right now and short handed. Order right now are about 3-4 weeks out. We don't want promise a customer one thing, then have it take longer than expected. Nor do we want to take anyone's money and not be able to deliver in a set time frame. We are all running around like madmen. We are so busy I can't even find time to install headers on my own C63. Right now we are at least 3-4 weeks out on all orders.

Last edited by MBH motorsports; 03-26-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
i drive them all, fast and hard
these downpipes are not like the "real" downpipes that weistec sells right?
Are these more like Mid pipes (post cat), pre resonator?
thanks
Old 03-27-2013, 01:14 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by vdubpower
these downpipes are not like the "real" downpipes that weistec sells right?
Are these more like Mid pipes (post cat), pre resonator?
thanks
Our downpipes delete all cats. At a price of under $2000, Made in the USA, out of 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel. we have cars ready to R&D many more parts. It's just a matter of mixing that in with open orders. Like I said, I dont even have time to get my AMG on the lift yet.

The guys at Weistec make awesome stuff hands down. They chose to CNC the Turbo outlet flange (awesome) and rework the turbo outlet manifold. Even going as far as a complete turbo upgrade system. All in all that insanely awesome stuff. We chose at this time to lean towards the average guy who thinks around 600 wheel horsepower and a truck load of toque is enough with our downpipes and tune combo.

As soon any the Arizona summer is over, I will for sure be slapping on some Weistec goodies on my car.

Old 03-29-2013, 12:49 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
mercedes cls63
Originally Posted by PRICELESS901
horrible customer service and even worst in keeping there customers in touch and updated ..first and last time dealing with this company.seems like top notch company on forum so i chose them and nothing but a headache.!!!this was my experience maybe it could be better for you good luck.!!

Trending Topics

Old 03-29-2013, 02:07 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by 030:63
horrible customer service and even worst in keeping there customers in touch and updated ..first and last time dealing with this company.seems like top notch company on forum so i chose them and nothing but a headache.!!!this was my experience maybe it could be better for you good luck.!!
. If you did not have a good experience by all means tell me. I value people's input. Tell us were we can do better. This is the most busy we have ever been.

We build everything to order. We do not have time to keep items in stock. So there is going to a lead time for us to build anything. I try to estimate lead time based on current orders, and our efficacy to build them. I understand everyone who orders wants it yesterday. I can't take a guy out of fabrication to help with the phones and what not. That wouldn't be fair to the shop's and other customer that have open orders. As that would make lead times that much longer.

Right now I'm looking to bring on someone to help with phones and emails. We are looking to update our phone system too. I can't tell you how many times the phone rings and no one is on the other end.

We see that there are areas that we can improve. I wan't nothing more than to have items in stock and ready to ship. Fact is, the way we make our exhaust components is not something any fabricator can do. We have been through a lot of people.

With quality and craftsmanship being a top priority. Our header systems are not what you would find in a JEGS catalog. The build quality is many steps above that.

Everyone get's their orders. Sometimes the lead times can get a little longer than estimated. In the end that may be to your benefit. We dont want to rush something out the door that doesn't meet our standards. We always focus on attention to detail. As much as we'd love to bang out headers and exhaust components left and right. I'd rather hold up an order a little bit. So we can assure the customer is getting a top quality custom product.

I will make it a priority to keep customers in the loop on their order. In the end we are not only making a product that we feel good about, but the customer does as well.

We've been here a while and have a perfect track record of getting the customer what they ordered.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:00 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
. If you did not have a good experience by all means tell me. I value people's input. Tell us were we can do better. This is the most busy we have ever been.

We build everything to order. We do not have time to keep items in stock. So there is going to a lead time for us to build anything. I try to estimate lead time based on current orders, and our efficacy to build them. I understand everyone who orders wants it yesterday. I can't take a guy out of fabrication to help with the phones and what not. That wouldn't be fair to the shop's and other customer that have open orders. As that would make lead times that much longer.

Right now I'm looking to bring on someone to help with phones and emails. We are looking to update our phone system too. I can't tell you how many times the phone rings and no one is on the other end.

We see that there are areas that we can improve. I wan't nothing more than to have items in stock and ready to ship. Fact is, the way we make our exhaust components is not something any fabricator can do. We have been through a lot of people.

With quality and craftsmanship being a top priority. Our header systems are not what you would find in a JEGS catalog. The build quality is many steps above that.

Everyone get's their orders. Sometimes the lead times can get a little longer than estimated. In the end that may be to your benefit. We dont want to rush something out the door that doesn't meet our standards. We always focus on attention to detail. As much as we'd love to bang out headers and exhaust components left and right. I'd rather hold up an order a little bit. So we can assure the customer is getting a top quality custom product.

I will make it a priority to keep customers in the loop on their order. In the end we are not only making a product that we feel good about, but the customer does as well.

We've been here a while and have a perfect track record of getting the customer what they ordered.
how about the x pipe with race cats that rub the under body of my car...fix was what 2-3 months ago?

still waiting

Last edited by Zod; 03-29-2013 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Zod
how about the x pipe with race cats that rub the under body of my car...fix was what 2-3 months ago?

still waiting
Sending PM