Pictures of my Murcielago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 08:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by ClayJ
The natives are restless; and the local Walmart has run out of torches, pitchforks, and rope....

Looks bad for the Visitors....... LOL

Oh, and my investigations vendor client rep just called and informed me that Lexani, NY C32, and CE750 have all maxed-out their credit cards today....

Time to batten-down the hatches?

In any way are you going to tell us? At least in private or something? It's been makin me itch for the past month, wonderin who you are.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'99 C230 K
The natives are restless; and the local Walmart has run out of torches, pitchforks, and rope....

Looks bad for the Visitors....... LOL

Oh, and my investigations vendor client rep just called and informed me that Lexani, NY C32, and CE750 have all maxed-out their credit cards today....

Time to batten-down the hatches?

interesting.....well Im not one to venture any guesses but if you are for real, and you say you have houses all over the globe but you are not a celebrity.

lets see, you own residency in UAE....the Bahamas, the US, and Europe. are u middle eastern?

Im going to venture a guess.....you have something to do with HESS oil??? I cant think of anyone who has that kinda of money unless you are a CEO or Oil Tycoon. My guess is the latter. IF of course u are who u say you are. :p

Am i close????

i should start a new thread "Guess ClayJ's profession" hahaha. Im just playin.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E550 Coupe
so who is allan and who is audrey??
Old 02-02-2006, 09:21 PM

Wow, I'm almost speechless.. I gotta go my jet's wating for me

Thanks for the laughs
Old 02-02-2006, 09:39 PM
ON PROBATION

I'm thinking about the questions...and the issues.....
Old 02-02-2006, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
Originally Posted by midget fidger
so who is allan and who is audrey??

yeah..

..... And I want to spray paint my pants blue and dine at a Red Lobster tonight!

oh.. and I also want a new Big Boy model train for Christmas!

what the **** are you people going on about!

Last edited by CE750; 02-02-2006 at 09:42 PM.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:55 PM

No longer car shopping...
In general's work usually - that's why they're "In general...'s" -- but you never know about somebody's circumstances at a particular point in time. I just happen to be in a situation where I'm stuck in place, and on the computer alot - and posting on this forum alot. Unique, temporary cicumstances....
I should be off and running here in the next day or so - my gig may finally be up, and I'll be 'free to go' -- then I won't be posting so much and all of you guys will miss me so and...sniff...sniff.... LOL

Dang! All of these NOTKTS threads moved alot today!

Got to go and catch up, gents-

Guys - I'm no genius but reading this I see that you in jail, huh? I guess that could explain the large volume of posts. Nothing else to do there huh?
Old 02-02-2006, 09:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ndabunka
Guys - I'm no genius but reading this I see that you in jail, huh? I guess that could explain the large volume of posts. Nothing else to do there huh?

I'm tell'n ya.. he's laid up in some body cast in some hospital room dictating to one of his servants what to type, and can't get to any of his photo's and such....

but the jail idea has some merit, I'll give you that.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 AMG C63s
Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
Allan called you out again...you might wanna take him off your ignore list to read what he has said.
about that...

i'll pass. he is best left on ignore. i would rather focus on positive things not negative.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:29 AM

SLK 55 AMG
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
Now.... Let me confirm something, I am NOT Alexanduru, Wanngi, KimmyJ, yo-yo, Mashi or what ever else you may have encountered in the past. I am a unique person....
A unique bull****ter, thats what you are.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Banned

your sister.
Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
I would post an even better pic with this sites two hottest import models but i would get the ban stick.
Post the picture for america.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by perzbenz
Post the picture for america.
Only In America could some so spendazzle so razaldazzle so mazzle wiht the hazzle.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is a German Tank
Wow

This thread should be stickied and renamed "Owners Guide to ultimate ownage"

Old 02-03-2006, 03:14 PM
A_B

Mercedes
In general's work usually - that's why they're "In general...'s" -- but you never know about somebody's circumstances at a particular point in time. I just happen to be in a situation where I'm stuck in place, and on the computer alot - and posting on this forum alot. Unique, temporary cicumstances....
I should be off and running here in the next day or so - my gig may finally be up, and I'll be 'free to go' -- then I won't be posting so much and all of you guys will miss me so and...sniff...sniff.... LOL

Dang! All of these NOTKTS threads moved alot today!

Got to go and catch up, gents-
Clay did you get caught for insider trading and got the same punishment as Martha Stewart???? come on now you can say..... hahaha just joking around...
Old 02-03-2006, 05:44 PM
ON PROBATION

I am doing a favor for a friend. The committment has gone on far longer than originally anticipated - but nothing that anybody could do about that.

I do not resent my friend, doing this favor for them, etc. But I am definately sick and tired of being stuck here....

Fair 'nuff?
Old 02-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Almost a Member!

Come on fellas, how can you guys keep pounding on someone for days? I think this thread (and all related ones) should be put to rest for good. I think at least 1/3 of the members in here have lied/bluffed/exaggerated one way or the other when posting threads (thats the nature of posting on the internet forums). And ClayJ has never bluffed (IMO) on anything that anyone has proven to be wrong. The fact that he doesn't want to post pictures of his cars doesn't mean he is not legit. If I tell you that I have ten million dollars in my bank account and if you don't believe in me, do I have to scan my bank statement and post it here? I think one has the right to post (or not post) whatever he thinks is appropriate. If he doesn't think its the time to post, then so be it. Some people just don't like to show off or expose everything in order to prove a point.

His posts are always entertaining and informative. If people don't like what he says, move on to the other thread. Just let this die, okay?

Peace!!
Old 02-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by sixty5
Come on fellas, how can you guys keep pounding on someone for days? I think this thread (and all related ones) should be put to rest for good. I think at least 1/3 of the members in here have lied/bluffed/exaggerated one way or the other when posting threads (thats the nature of posting on the internet forums). And ClayJ has never bluffed (IMO) on anything that anyone has proven to be wrong. The fact that he doesn't want to post pictures of his cars doesn't mean he is not legit. If I tell you that I have ten million dollars in my bank account and if you don't believe in me, do I have to scan my bank statement and post it here? I think one has the right to post (or not post) whatever he thinks is appropriate. If he doesn't think its the time to post, then so be it. Some people just don't like to show off or expose everything in order to prove a point.

His posts are always entertaining and informative. If people don't like what he says, move on to the other thread. Just let this die, okay?

Peace!!
Second that and I make a motion to vote on it. Lets get back to talkin about
Old 02-03-2006, 06:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I am doing a favor for a friend. The committment has gone on far longer than originally anticipated - but nothing that anybody could do about that.

I do not resent my friend, doing this favor for them, etc. But I am definately sick and tired of being stuck here....

Fair 'nuff?
Clay, the fact that (unlike Notkts) you are still here after being grilled by some of the members here is in you're favor.. As I said, I'm giving you the benefit of doubt myself (don't speak for the others). I think you're a great contribution to the forum in many respects, so I'd HATE for you to be a phony.. So no more making excuses, go on and have fun and share stories... we'll get our proof later I'm sure
Old 02-03-2006, 06:44 PM

2005 S55

Peace!!
Disagree.

8,000 + posts of lying and slamming others for various reasons (including questioning him) deserves to be slammed as long as we feel like it! If it's just the internet and everyone does it than no one should care that we're slamming him either.

I mean, damn .. 8,000 posts! Have you read any of them? He was pretty damn defensive too when questioned. And most of us think he's still lying .. giving out business advice, comparing cars, still the SL and 430 .. no, I say slam on as long as it's at his expense, he earned it.

As for ClayJ, I know nothing of his getting called out like NDCK (oops, what was his screen name again?) .. so nothing bad to say there ..

War!!
Old 02-03-2006, 06:48 PM

Peace!!
You are gravely mistaken!!!
Attached Images  
Old 02-03-2006, 07:05 PM

2005 S55
Originally Posted by modoindustries
You are gravely mistaken!!!
Dude, freakin love that gif!
Old 02-03-2006, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by shaw01
Dude, freakin love that gif!

Yeah... howbout a link...
Old 02-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
I want to see some proof ClayJ!!! A photoshopped picture with a checkered face while dog sledding won't cut it. :p
Old 02-03-2006, 08:04 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by CE750
Yeah... howbout a link...
You can right click on the photo and save it as a gif, then use it without having a link.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by can drive 55
You can right click on the photo and save it as a gif, then use it without having a link.

cool... thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my Murcielago