Old 02-03-2006, 09:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E550 Coupe
HPI...nice, how do you like it so far?
Old 02-03-2006, 11:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
HPI's are hella nice. I have an electric Skyline.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
omg
Old 02-04-2006, 12:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E550 Coupe
I have an electric tc3 clk-gtr...kinda sucks cause they don't have any mod parts for it. I saw some guy's HPI electric and it had fans for the motor! My motors keep burning out or dying on me so that would really help out. I burned a 13, got it repaired, installed a 14, burned the 14, and now I'm back on the repaired 13...we'll see how long it lasts.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:23 AM

2005 S55
I guess NDCK could have a TONKA Escalade .. and an SL hotwheel .. so I guess he might not be lying about everything else after all. NDCK, it's OK .. be proud of your toys! Built TONKA tough, just for fun! fun! fun!

Old 02-04-2006, 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by AMG_Eric
how'd i get pulled into this?

i just saw this thread from another. https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic/135278-our-very-own-notickets-owned-big-time.html

i read it and then see me being called out for god knows what by the d1ckhead allan via a quote. i put that fool on my ignore list as soon as someone pointed out he is a huge ***. allan never did reply to the 2 veyrons in socal that were available to test drive for qualifed buyers (remember he said that you couldnt). nor did he call and confirm my buddy bought a lambo at the la auto show, from oc lambo. so anything that guy posts is pretty much bs imho.
You had line on 2 veyron or were you able to arrange test drives. Wow you are my new best friend, Hook up at test drive for me . I cant believe Allan would not back up the story about your friend. It is probably because he is jealous of your car

JMHO

Last edited by vmanaktala; 02-04-2006 at 02:43 AM.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:54 PM

'04 E500
Notkts

Ouch...all this time that I've been here, I thought most everyone was straight up & some were just doing better than others.

I, for one, have been had by NOTKTS. No wonder he said he was leaving the board & not comin' back for a long time. He ran out of BS to consume everyone with.

I don't believe his F430 story either, now.
Old 02-05-2006, 10:42 PM

No longer car shopping...
Clay = NoTkts

OK, your doing a favor for a friend? Sounds like house sitting but there is NO WAY someone with resources such as matching pair of Veryons would EVER be stuck in such a role. However, if you are "taking the rap" on someone's behalf and somehow think your pulling a fast one over on the members of this forum, your wrong.
Old 02-05-2006, 11:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55
Originally Posted by ndabunka
OK, your doing a favor for a friend? Sounds like house sitting but there is NO WAY someone with resources such as matching pair of Veryons would EVER be stuck in such a role. However, if you are "taking the rap" on someone's behalf and somehow think your pulling a fast one over on the members of this forum, your wrong.

Right on. People say Clay is real because he has detailed, intimate knowledge of various topics so he has to be real. But they fail to see that the internet, one in which he frequently utilizes, has a detailed and intimate knowledge of various topics.

He is smart, no doubting just like NOTKTS, but smarter - he knows that if he posts ANY pictures of is so claimed wealth and power - the real, validated and astute users of this forum will quickly disassemble him and his stories. His elusive tactics are nothing less than an admission of guilt.

His anonymity is all he can tout - as it is a classic evasive maneuver to divert the suspicious minds.

His post count alone is a large red flag - as no one with the self proclaimed "billionaire" status has the time to simply post on the internet. Furthermore, he claims to have a huge car collection - so big that it rivals some of the princes of Saudi Arabia - yet he posts excessively on a Mercedes forum - not a Bugatiti, Lamborghini or Ferrari forum.

I know a few frauds on this forum that haven’t been called out, and he is one of them. Sorry ClayJ, you're a good guy an all, but so was NOTIKTS. When it really boils down to it - the numbers are WAY not in your favor and you are just another sick, liar behind the keyboard getting worse by every post.

Last edited by str8ridin; 02-05-2006 at 11:36 PM.
Old 02-06-2006, 01:00 AM
ON PROBATION

ndabunka & str8ridin- Say whatever you want. That is OK here...and it's OK with me.

Doesn't make sense to you - OK, that makes sense to me. But I am not going to cross the line and reveal things about myself, or about others, which I have already determined carefully and intelligently that I am not going to reveal here on an internet forum.

I said that I would blow everyone away with pics. I will soon be attneding at least a couple of GTG's. You guys are going to feel really silly when you'll "be owned", as they say here, for being wrong, and for having posted as you have about me. To be honest with you, and with everyone else who reads the posts on the forums? I don't care that you're wrong. I don't mind as long as it doesn't get so hostile that I no longer want to come here -- and it hasn't gotten there yet; and I don't believe it will....

BUT, I will say this: I will remember what you have posted. I am one who believes that an "I apologize, Dude" doesn't erase what was said. You thought it, and you posted it. And you felt strongly enough, or believed in what you posted enough, to have posted it.

A man is accountable for both his words and his actions.... So A-OK with me. I do try to be very careful what I say to and about others on the forums -- because I really don't know you.... Perhaps good advice from me, to you?
Old 02-06-2006, 10:24 AM

An Affalterbach Beast & Others
Originally Posted by ClayJ
ndabunka & str8ridin- Say whatever you want. That is OK here...and it's OK with me.

Doesn't make sense to you - OK, that makes sense to me. But I am not going to cross the line and reveal things about myself, or about others, which I have already determined carefully and intelligently that I am not going to reveal here on an internet forum.

I said that I would blow everyone away with pics. I will soon be attneding at least a couple of GTG's. You guys are going to feel really silly when you'll "be owned", as they say here, for being wrong, and for having posted as you have about me. To be honest with you, and with everyone else who reads the posts on the forums? I don't care that you're wrong. I don't mind as long as it doesn't get so hostile that I no longer want to come here -- and it hasn't gotten there yet; and I don't believe it will....

BUT, I will say this: I will remember what you have posted. I am one who believes that an "I apologize, Dude" doesn't erase what was said. You thought it, and you posted it. And you felt strongly enough, or believed in what you posted enough, to have posted it.

A man is accountable for both his words and his actions.... So A-OK with me. I do try to be very careful what I say to and about others on the forums -- because I really don't know you.... Perhaps good advice from me, to you?
I for one couldn't care less about ClayJ proving himself, I don't allow what goes on in an internet forum to affect my personal life, I come here because I like Mercedes-Benz and I like to see other's views on the manufacturer, I do look foward to ClayJ's future pictures, but I won't have a heart attack either way. ClayJ, just understand that a lot of the people on this forum do look foward to seeing your pictures and accept you as true until proven otherwise.
Old 02-06-2006, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD

Does this mean Lexani is on your **** list even if he apologizes?

I think it's fair for people to ask the questions once, but he DID say the answers will come out soon... so let's all be patient fellas... give the guy time.
Old 02-06-2006, 10:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
CLK63BS, SL55, G55, C43
Originally Posted by midget fidger
HPI...nice, how do you like it so far?
I don't fit in it!
Old 02-06-2006, 10:56 AM
IllCDI

I have been waiting for today, today is the day Notckts will make his weekly visit to this forum and post pics of his recently sold f430; and other irrefutable proof. I can hardly wait, I didnt sleep last night in anticipation of today.

Old 02-06-2006, 12:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55

If you do provide some pictures and "own" me proving that you are who you appear to be, then it will almost be an honor to be owned by such an individual. Eitherway, in the end, it's just the internet and who really cares. But, I can say this for a fact about you: Your contributions to this forum have been very intelligent, insightful and extremely helpful. So, even if the proof never comes, you got that going for you.

It's all fun and games on the internet....
Old 02-06-2006, 01:21 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by CE750
Does this mean Lexani is on your **** list even if he apologizes? I think it's fair for people to ask the questions once, but he DID say the answers will come out soon... so let's all be patient fellas... give the guy time.
I will post publically that Lexani has proven himself to be the man that I had hoped he was. He and I have worked out our little disagreement -- for which I am very glad.

IllCDI- I have been waiting for today, today is the day Notckts will make his weekly visit to this forum and post pics of his recently sold f430; and other irrefutable proof. I can hardly wait, I didnt sleep last night in anticipation of today.
Old 02-06-2006, 01:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

First of all, sorry to Redlinerobert for being off topic again, but the Houston Boat Show is annual and that is where NOTKTS said he was going. Check the dates.

http://www.csoutboard.com/summershow.htm

edit:
there are two shows; winter and summer!

http://gotexas.about.com/gi/dynamic/...w.btamh.com%2F

Last edited by blume; 02-06-2006 at 01:39 PM.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
I think it was in the largest yacht thread, but I am not 100% sure, NOTKTS, ClayJ, and I were discussing boats, etc and NOTKTS said that he was going to go to the Houston boat show. The location and dates checked out. I told him I would come down because I wanted to see his Donzi with the 3 V8s. He said that he would contact me when he arrived in Houston on Sunday on a 7pm arriving flight. I never heard from him. I suppose we all now know why he didn't make contact. Up to that time, he sounded credible. Oh well.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:01 PM
A_B

Mercedes
Sorry I just have to post this:

Old 02-06-2006, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'99 C230 K
well its been a week, hopefully he will return with more info.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by A_B
Sorry I just have to post this:

Classic.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
There is no way he's coming back.. forget it! NOTKTS (RIP).
Old 02-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63
Nice, and with the OWNED written across it.
Old 02-06-2006, 08:51 PM
ON PROBATION

OUCH!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my Murcielago