Infinity products?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 10:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g
Originally Posted by traumadoc
I'm with you there but the guy that installed it said he turned the gain way down to suit my wife's "spa music" on Serius. Baaaahhhhh I say. I'm going to tune it for me!....!!!!!!!
Haha, Think of it as a temporary birthday gift :p

I never like the Satellite Radio... I have no clue where 1/2 the music comes from
Old 12-23-2005, 11:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts
2019 G550. 2018 AMG GT roadster
Satellite

Originally Posted by NOTKTS
Haha, Think of it as a temporary birthday gift :p

I never like the Satellite Radio... I have no clue where 1/2 the music comes from
It's a good thing in our part of the world. We get 2 stations, country western and the farm report. LMAO

Just not like Orlando or Miami. Not much really to choose from. (No WLOQ).

I'm at work tonight and if things quiet down, I'm going out to the car and do some "adjustments". We have a 4 hour trip Christmas Day.

How's that Flex Jet card?
Old 12-23-2005, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
It's a good thing in our part of the world. We get 2 stations, country western and the farm report. LMAO

Just not like Orlando or Miami. Not much really to choose from. (No WLOQ).

I'm at work tonight and if things quiet down, I'm going out to the car and do some "adjustments". We have a 4 hour trip Christmas Day.

How's that Flex Jet card?
Haha, we still have the Farm Report on the local tv stations later at night.

If things quite down, my hat is off to you :p

I called them today and FlexJet is only flying 604s for this weekend, it's sort of a waste with only 2 people flying up with a 12 passenger jet I might try to see if there are any seats available out to Pittsburgh, I found a flight out of Boca to Pittsburgh and I requested more info on it. I should hear back in about 3 hours.

Have you ever used Oneways?
Old 12-24-2005, 12:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Pittsburgh.....

Haha, we still have the Farm Report on the local tv stations later at night.

If things quite down, my hat is off to you :p

I called them today and FlexJet is only flying 604s for this weekend, it's sort of a waste with only 2 people flying up with a 12 passenger jet I might try to see if there are any seats available out to Pittsburgh, I found a flight out of Boca to Pittsburgh and I requested more info on it. I should hear back in about 3 hours.

Have you ever used Oneways?
The folks at the resort are pretty accommodating. I can have them get you in one of the resort limos. They have an awesome RR Phantom as well but don't use it much in the winter. Black on black on black. Drove it once when they were cleaning my 360.

What day are you looking at coming? I may be able to get you a great deal on a room..... there are 2 nice places to stay.... Chateau Lafayette and falling rock. That is where the golfers stay. We stayed in VJ Singh's room last time. This time we are staying at the Chateau. More "Christmassy"

Ever see the 84 Lumber classic?
The resort hosts the 84 Lumber classic in the late Summer....
VJ one it last year!

PM or email when you find out. I'll be here and up all night. I'll get you my work # if you want it.

What's oneway???
Old 12-24-2005, 12:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Oneway and OneSky are services that I use when it works out for me. What they basically do is use a database of Private Flights from companies like Marquis Jet, NetJets, FlexJet and when there are open seats or "legs" available for a flight it will list them in their database for a fraction of the cost of a real private flight. From when I used them a seat on a Lear 45 will run about 250 and about 320 for a Lear 60 or Challenger 302 the best part is that there are no fuel surcharges or landing fees to be paid by you. It's really cost effective. The flight that I’ve found is on the 26th at 4:29am leaving from BEA, it list under “Heavy Aircraft” so it could be anything from a BBB to a Gulfstream IV Still waiting on the details.

I'm going to see if Shannon can make it back Monday and what we're planning to do.

I think I have your number in my work cell :p I'm just trying to do a bit of research so I have a bit of free time this weekend
Old 12-24-2005, 12:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Flight

Does one have to subscribe to the service or can anyone just pay get on the flight? What is he website address?

From what I am gathering, you will likely fly to Pittsburgh.
I have my 606 area code cell with me at work tonight. Did I get you the 606 area code #?
If not PM but the reception here is not optimal. I will get you the work# if you like. Be here all night

Hohoho
Old 12-24-2005, 01:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Does one have to subscribe to the service or can anyone just pay get on the flight? What is he website address?

From what I am gathering, you will likely fly to Pittsburgh.
I have my 606 area code cell with me at work tonight. Did I get you the 606 area code #?
If not PM but the reception here is not optimal. I will get you the work# if you like. Be here all night

Hohoho
I have a 786 number? I don't remember which cell I sent you, I cleared out my PM box

You have to subscribe to the services to purchase a flight, OneSky is more of a booking of a full plane and they will fly it to your departing location, cost about 1,800-2,900 a seat and you pay for the full flight, if you are registered you can search for the empty seats. Oneways is a meager search where you really have to know what your looking for... www.OneSky.com and www.Oneways.com

Relatively how far is WAUKEGAN IL from your location? It might be feasible for me just to fly in and rent a car or something.
Old 12-24-2005, 01:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

572 miles!!!!!

I have a 786 number? I don't remember which cell I sent you, I cleared out my PM box

You have to subscribe to the services to purchase a flight, OneSky is more of a booking of a full plane and they will fly it to your departing location, cost about 1,800-2,900 a seat and you pay for the full flight, if you are registered you can search for the empty seats. Oneways is a meager search where you really have to know what your looking for... www.OneSky.com and www.Oneways.com

Relatively how far is WAUKEGAN IL from your location? It might be feasible for me just to fly in and rent a car or something.
Long way. May be closer to go to Columbus or Cincinnati Ohio.
Old 12-24-2005, 01:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Driving distances

Long way. May be closer to go to Columbus or Cincinnati Ohio.
Washington DC 180mi
Columbus 240 mi

Morgantown WV is 45 minutes from the resort.
Charleston WV is 3 hours. (crw)
Huntington WV is 3 1/2 and 20 minutes from our house... (hts)
All have small airports....
Old 12-24-2005, 02:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
NAPLES FL to CINCINNATI OH 27th, still listed under Heavy but they misplace them some times

The other one was for a 88 passenger BBB... A little out of my league :p
Old 12-24-2005, 02:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

OK I give!!!!

NAPLES FL to CINCINNATI OH 27th, still listed under Heavy but they misplace them some times

The other one was for a 88 passenger BBB... A little out of my league :p
What is an 88 passenger BBB???

We leave the morning of the 28th.... I work that night... Gotta pay for the toys....
Old 12-24-2005, 02:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
What is an 88 passenger BBB???

We leave the morning of the 28th.... I work that night... Gotta pay for the toys....
It's a converted 737, BBJ stands for Boeing Business Jet haha, looks like I'm out of it... I get a little carried away with the Bs I think Donald Trump has one with 2 bedrooms... Larger than most peoples apartments in NY.

Yes, I know how you feel. The 27th is scheduled to arrive at 8:30PM and then driving out would be another 3-5 hours.

I'm going to head home and get some ZZZs and see if anything comes up tomorrow, don't stress out to much. Merry Christmas. I shoot you a email this weekend

Last edited by NOTKTS; 12-24-2005 at 03:27 AM.
Old 12-24-2005, 03:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sleep well...

It's a converted 737, BBJ stands for Boeing Business Jet haha, looks like I'm out of it... I get a little carried away with the Bs I think Donald Trump has one with 2 bedrooms... Larger than most peoples apartments in NY.

Yes, I know how you feel. The 27th is scheduled to arrive at 8:30PM and then driving out would be another 3-5 hours.

I'm going to head home and get some ZZZs and see if anything comes up tomorrow, don't stress out to much. Merry Christmas. I shoot you a email this weekend
Just noticed the HRE's on the Lambo. Really nice....
Old 12-24-2005, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

g
Just noticed the HRE's on the Lambo. Really nice....
I thought I sent you some pics? If not, let me know :p
Old 12-24-2005, 05:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You did...

I thought I sent you some pics? If not, let me know :p
I was just admiring it again.