C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

AMG-LOL license tag?? not if you get your butt kicked!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003-E55 2011-C63 2016-C63S
Originally Posted by mcm97
most confusing post ever. besides swastika won't fit. should've gone with BLZKRG or NAZISS. Much better!
Thanks dude. I like BLZKRG. Will check that the plate is not already taken by someone here in NSW. Cheers
Old 07-16-2008, 06:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02 c32 99 superduty
Funny! You have to watch!

First ten seconds is the best!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__ghLE7QtnA
Old 07-16-2008, 07:09 PM
Almost a Member!

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5SL 2006 Audi A6 2008 BMW 535xi
Originally Posted by c3232c
First ten seconds is the best!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__ghLE7QtnA
Sooooooooooo true
Old 07-17-2008, 08:10 AM

e36 M3
this epic thread is exactly why this boring forum made this thread go from great to stupid. How did this turn from the OP saying he raced and beat someone, he got called out by the person he "beat", to an M3 sucks thread? Get back on topic you really have nothing to prove..
Old 07-17-2008, 08:15 AM
cdd

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
N/A
Originally Posted by Motorsport
this epic thread is exactly why this boring forum made this thread go from great to stupid. How did this turn from the OP saying he raced and beat someone, he got called out by the person he "beat", to an M3 sucks thread? Get back on topic you really have nothing to prove..
They're not saying that the M3 sucks--it's a great car--just that M3 drivers suck.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:26 AM

e36 M3
Originally Posted by cdd
They're not saying that the M3 sucks--it's a great car--just that M3 drivers suck.
ok statement still stands
Old 07-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Originally Posted by Motorsport
1) This thread was never great.

2) As noted, only the M3 drivers suck.

3) You are here why?
Old 07-17-2008, 05:18 PM
Almost a Member!

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5SL 2006 Audi A6 2008 BMW 535xi
Originally Posted by cdd
Waddup Philly
Old 07-17-2008, 06:17 PM

AMG LOL
Originally Posted by ChicagoX
You might want to learn how to drive your own car before you attempt to mock others.

I'm just sayin'......
I did learn, from that experiance actually. 1st gear goes away real fast in a cammed E36 M3. rev limiter didn't stop the grenade. After I fixed it, I always short shifted 1st gear.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:21 PM

02 c32 99 superduty
Originally Posted by weaksauce
I did learn, from that experiance actually. 1st gear goes away real fast in a cammed E36 M3. rev limiter didn't stop the grenade. After I fixed it, I always short shifted 1st gear.
Have you ran it in the 1/4 mile after your cam swap?
Old 07-17-2008, 10:03 PM

'02 supercharged M3
Good thread..

It shows that there are idiots on both sides of the fence. Like other people have stated on here, in every model of car there will always be a *****. From Ferrari's to Honda's.

And yes I joined just because of this thread, I like all kinds of cars and when people like to degrade another model or make because they have an extremely biased opinion it casts over a dark cloud for everyone.

With the drop in price of the E46 M3's I'm sure you'll see a rise in adolescents driving them, unfortunately for the true enthusiast we'll get pinned with the harsh stereotype. I'll take it all in stride though.

Some really nice cars in this thread, keep it up.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Originally Posted by Jeffxxx
Good thread..

It shows that there are idiots on both sides of the fence. Like other people have stated on here, in every model of car there will always be a *****. From Ferrari's to Honda's.

And yes I joined just because of this thread, I like all kinds of cars and when people like to degrade another model or make because they have an extremely biased opinion it casts over a dark cloud for everyone.

With the drop in price of the E46 M3's I'm sure you'll see a rise in adolescents driving them, unfortunately for the true enthusiast we'll get pinned with the harsh stereotype. I'll take it all in stride though.

Some really nice cars in this thread, keep it up.
So not all newbs post drivel. Good post. What numbers does your M3 put up with that SC?
Old 07-18-2008, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
Originally Posted by Jeffxxx
Exactly.

Now go tell that to your boy with the AMG LOL plate who brought on this shitstorm.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:59 PM
Almost a Member!

Blown M3
Originally Posted by auktane
very nice... puts them in their place!! Don't get me wrong..I have alot of respect for the M cars & I love'em, just no respect for the owners! I too toasted an M3 in Irvine that ran up on me for no reason.
Yeah and i have also smoked your car in oc too when you tried to run up on me, so it goes both ways...
Old 07-18-2008, 04:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by SCe46M3
Yeah and i have also smoked your car in oc too when you tried to run up on me, so it goes both ways...
LOL

park your M3 next to his CLS and nobody would even look @ yer car
Old 07-18-2008, 04:25 PM

14-F Sport, 07-CLS63 2003-HUMMER 2004-Suburban 2008-MAX 2005-YZF R1
Originally Posted by juicee63
LOL

DAMN!!! Thats not nice Juice!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 561 Likes on 371 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by Mathmik
DAMN!!! Thats not nice Juice!!!
You don't want to be on Juice's bad side.
Old 07-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Almost a Member!

Blown M3
LOL

How about i park my E63 next to his
Old 07-18-2008, 06:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by SCe46M3
How about i park my E63 next to his
much better!!

gotta admit his car is nice,

so whats yer M3 packing?
Old 07-18-2008, 06:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by chutia
Driving back from the club today ran into a white M3 w/ license tag "AMG-LOL" in Dallas. I was just minding my biz, but the dude sidled over next to me and started motioning me to race. Not a great idea on trafficed roads w/ lots of traffic lights, but hey, can't let that license tag stand, can we??
Well, really too bad for the dude. Wrong AMG to take on v. a M3. Outcome predictable: just dusted him off in the 55. Nolo contendre!! Stopped at the next light and lowered the passenger window and made the obvious (sarcastic) comment: "M3- LOL, dude. Have a good day."
Wish it had been more exciting, but that was it; thrill for the day, gentlemen.

Where is the OP?

seems odd that this is 5 plus pages and no response from the OP????
Old 07-18-2008, 06:49 PM

03.5 BMW M3
Exactly.

Now go tell that to your boy with the AMG LOL plate who brought on this shitstorm.
go tell your compadre AMG owner that likes fabricating stories...

Old 07-18-2008, 07:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 Arctic White C300 Sport 6M
I gotta comment on a few grammar issues here. I'm a recovering grammar ****, and I consider myself an expert on English grammar. I read grammar books for fun--seriously. Yes, I'm really that dorky. My business also depends on my ability to speak and write in flawless, formal English. I understand that this thread has nothing to do with grammar, but can't help myself.

Originally Posted by Chappy
This website is just riddled with grammar and spelling mistakes. I wouldn't buy anything from people who can't spend the money to hire a proper English speaker. On an unrelated note, the shoes look pretty crappy, IMHO. No offense intended to their owners.

Originally Posted by theConqueror
you need to cut on some of that urbandictionary reading and go back to elementary school... Did you get your degree online or what?

shopping is the act of somebody who shops. Does that make it a verb? No, it still is a noun... "to shop" would be its verb.. Similarly, "to douchbag" would be the verb of the act "douchbaggery", which is a noun
douchebaggery IS a noun. Notice: you cannot say, "I douchebaggeried him just the other day." Whoever says otherwise is a douchebag. Online dictionaries, especially these "urban" dictionaries, are not to be trusted.

I don't have an AMG nor an M vehicle. Just a lowly C300 6MT. I love both houses of performance for their respective strengths, but just cannot bring myself to even consider an AMG until it offers a proper manual box. Love the rowing action too much. I promised myself when young that I'd never buy a Mercedes (mostly automatics), but ended up buying one when I saw a picture of the new C.

I'm not sure why I'm replying to this thread. This thread went from entertaining to garbage in a jiffy. I strongly dislike all douchebags who confuse their vehicles with themselves. Worse are those who identify with their fast cars and take on a condescending attitude towards others without, going on to endanger themselves and others by driving irresponsibly. I buy what I like, for the reasons I feel make sense, and enjoy whatever I've bought. Isn't that what it's all about?
Old 07-18-2008, 08:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
2017 Mercedes Benz E220D/GONE!JUNK!Current GLC Coupe 350d 4 Matic
///

Originally Posted by narky
I gotta comment on a few grammar issues here. I'm a recovering grammar ****, and I consider myself an expert on English grammar. I read grammar books for fun--seriously. Yes, I'm really that dorky. My business also depends on my ability to speak and write in flawless, formal English. I understand that this thread has nothing to do with grammar, but can't help myself.

This website is just riddled with grammar and spelling mistakes. I wouldn't buy anything from people who can't spend the money to hire a proper English speaker. On an unrelated note, the shoes look pretty crappy, IMHO. No offense intended to their owners.

douchebaggery IS a noun. Notice: you cannot say, "I douchebaggeried him just the other day." Whoever says otherwise is a douchebag. Online dictionaries, especially these "urban" dictionaries, are not to be trusted.

I don't have an AMG nor an M vehicle. Just a lowly C300 6MT. I love both houses of performance for their respective strengths, but just cannot bring myself to even consider an AMG until it offers a proper manual box. Love the rowing action too much. I promised myself when young that I'd never buy a Mercedes (mostly automatics), but ended up buying one when I saw a picture of the new C.

I'm not sure why I'm replying to this thread. This thread went from entertaining to garbage in a jiffy. I strongly dislike all douchebags who confuse their vehicles with themselves. Worse are those who identify with their fast cars and take on a condescending attitude towards others without, going on to endanger themselves and others by driving irresponsibly. I buy what I like, for the reasons I feel make sense, and enjoy whatever I've bought. Isn't that what it's all about?

And when i tought that this thread can not get any worst,you came and posted this....^^

Not everyone here speaks or writes perfect,for some of us the English language is not our Native tongue.
Were you just bored?

Good Luck with the dictionaries!
Old 07-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Almost a Member!

Blown M3
much better!!

gotta admit his car is nice,

so whats yer M3 packing?

It is nice but i do think my M3 is pretty legit too. It is black on black with HRE wheels, brembo BBK, etc. I did it right the 1st time, IMO. Currently i am 552whp on pump 91 on a dynojet. I have every supporting mod u can think of, in regards to clutch/flywheel, drivetrain, etc. I need to rebuild my engine though in time so i can increase the boost by dropping the compression, but in the meantime i enjoy her about once a week. The M3 is a fun overall car that handles well and makes u feel like a kid again, while AMG cars is more of a luxury car with speed and not meant to be sliding around a track
Old 07-18-2008, 09:45 PM

'02 supercharged M3
Originally Posted by Carl Lassiter
So not all newbs post drivel. Good post. What numbers does your M3 put up with that SC?
Should be around 450-470 at the wheels. Unfortunately I had a much higher expectation of how the kit would perform and wish I would have went with the HPF turbo. So now I'm going to take the path of building the motor and cranking up the boost.

Exactly.

My boy? What are we an organized gang? The "amg lol" plate is a far cry from what I was talking about and is merely a joke. If I spotted a nice MB with "m lol" I would smile at the guy and move on.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMG-LOL license tag?? not if you get your butt kicked!!