C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

CLS AMG DIffuser

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 03-25-2011, 01:54 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
mercedes cls63
I think enough time has gone by and you still don't come through with your promise.Im sorry but this is not how I do business.
Just wanna flag others that are in this GB.Being professional and customer service goes a long way, regardless if you have a good product or not.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:58 PM

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts
NSX, CLS63 AMG (030), CBR600.
I have contacted Mcd to get an update. Like I said I'm waiting with everybody else. I do appreciate all you guys patience...its definitely taking longer than what was expected
Old 03-25-2011, 06:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS 55 AMG, FX45, F-350, Top Secret Widebody Supra (Sold) and other vehicles on another Planet
If Mark does not chime in himself by Monday (Tuesday at the latest), I am putting stop payment on my card on BOTH diffusers and I can assure him I am not the only one who will be doing so. I was nice the first time 3 WEEKS AGO and gave the benefit of the doubt and praise but this is where I draw the line. I simply asked for any update but we all need it from HIM. I passed on another diffuser and an MEC rear bumper for this diffuser. Mark, do the right thing and inform us. Like I sad before.....Any update is better than no update. We need to hear it directly from Mark.

Old 03-26-2011, 04:32 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by cmusngi
If Mark does not chime in himself by Monday (Tuesday at the latest), I am putting stop payment on my card on BOTH diffusers and I can assure him I am not the only one who will be doing so. I was nice the first time 3 WEEKS AGO and gave the benefit of the doubt and praise but this is where I draw the line. I simply asked for any update but we all need it from HIM. I passed on another diffuser and an MEC rear bumper for this diffuser. Mark, do the right thing and inform us. Like I sad before.....Any update is better than no update. We need to hear it directly from Mark.

If I were you, I'll definite go for the MEC rear bumper.
Old 03-26-2011, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
I would have put a stop on my CC some time ago! I have had houses built faster then this stupid thing!
Old 03-26-2011, 08:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Guys,

I cant tell you how sorry i am that this is taking so long. Were expecting final pictures by Monday latest and the first one in our office mid next week. It is not us that has been taking so long, it is our manufacturer. They have been busy with a big car show in Europe. Anyway, not an excuse.

If any one of you that have put a deposit down realize you dont want the diffuser and feel like you dont want to wait any longer, that is totally fine. Ill refund your deposit and we'll end at that. I am not here to steal anyones money. There is no need to put stops on your credit cards. We are not thieves.

Were trying our hardest to get this done as soon as possible. All business, at one time or another, go through some difficult times, but in the end, everything tends to unfold the way it should. I deeply appreciate those who have been waiting so patiently! We will get this diffuser on your car once spring weather rolls around here in NJ!

Mark
MCD Motorsports
Old 03-27-2011, 08:17 PM

mercedes cls63
Yes ,please do refund to my account!
Old 03-28-2011, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by 030:63
Yes ,please do refund to my account!
Did you give money down for the part? Did you give it Mark?
Old 03-28-2011, 09:54 AM

mercedes cls63
Yes sir. Made the deposit to Mark and it was charge on my C/C in Nov(2010)
MCD Motorsport.

Last edited by 030:63; 03-28-2011 at 11:05 AM.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63
Guys, quick update. Our final sample will be here in 3-5 days! It just got sent out.

To anyone not wanting to wait any longer but have put down a deposit on this part and want it refunded, please PM us.

Thanks again for everyones patience!

Mark
MCD Motorsports
Old 04-08-2011, 09:14 PM

mercedes cls63
Originally Posted by MCD Motorsports
Guys, quick update. Our final sample will be here in 3-5 days! It just got sent out.

To anyone not wanting to wait any longer but have put down a deposit on this part and want it refunded, please PM us.

Thanks again for everyones patience!

Mark
MCD Motorsports
pm

Pm sent.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:49 AM

ML63
What ever happened to this project?
Old 04-12-2011, 03:23 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 CLS63 AMG
So.....
Old 04-12-2011, 06:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

This one is like an never ending horrible dream! Only it's not a dream!
Old 04-12-2011, 10:35 AM

It's still going. I have emailed information to the guys that have money in this. For those who do not, it is being sent to me as we speak for some final fitting and the addition of the lower panel. Barring anymore problems, Mark should be ready for the rest of you guys I would by the end of the month. Mark can speak better on this than I, of course.

As soon as I get it. I will send the guys the pictures. If they choose to post them, thats fine. I will not post any until I get the final product.

Charles
Old 04-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63
Guys,

I was waiting for us to receive it to take better pictures but here are picture from our manufacturer. I just checked the DHL tracking number and it is said to arrive on Thursday, April 14th. Once that is received by Charles and test fitted, the rest will be made and sent out immedietly.

Old 04-13-2011, 01:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

WOW! You guys have been waiting all along for that! That looks like something my 6 year old cut out and glued together. I wouldnt put that on a CLS if you paid me too. That thing is horrible.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63
Originally Posted by emoving
WOW! You guys have been waiting all along for that! That looks like something my 6 year old cut out and glued together. I wouldnt put that on a CLS if you paid me too. That thing is horrible.

The way I grew up, I was always taught that if I didn't have something nice to say, I couldn't say it at all. Opinions will always vary, no matter what item were talking about. That's why one mans trash will always be another mans treasure. I, for sure, have seen parts on a C63 that I would never ever put on my own, but that doesn't make it okay to tell the person how bad it looks. I would even go as far as complimenting the parts that i don't like just to make the person happy about their new mods. Opinions change from one C63 owner to another, and that's why there are so many different aftermarket car companies with so many different options to choose from. The same goes for CLS owners and any other car model on the planet. The only thing that distinguishes us from any car enthusiast is that we are an organized company. We still drive the same cars you drive and share the same love for aftermarket mods as you guys do. That is why we started this business, to give more options to AMG owners. Of course there will be people that dont like our parts, nothing we can do about that. I thank you for your input, nonetheless. That's why we are here on the forums.

Anyway, this is for test fitment purposes, once we confirm that, we will be adding an under-tray to finish it off nicely.

Thanks for everyone's patience!
Old 04-13-2011, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

My parents always said speak your mind and the truth! So how many more months is it going to take to add the under tray now? So basically without the undertray, this is just another picture of an incomplete diffuser that will take more months to finish because 6 months has not been long enough. You should just be thankful the people with orders have as much paticence as they do.

Last edited by emoving; 04-13-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:08 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63
My parents always said speak your mind and the truth! So how many more months is it going to take to add the under tray now? So basically without the undertray, this is just another picture of an incomplete diffuser that will take more months to finish because 6 months has not been long enough. You should just be thankful the people with orders have as much paticence as they do.
Haha fair enough I dont mean to argue with you in any way, just wanted to shed some light on the situation.

Once the diffuser is test-fitted and confirmed, the under-tray will be added and we will fulfill all of the orders. We are hoping that the complete set of diffusers will be finished the first week of May. We are doing our best.

If we had known that we would get so much scrutiny for the time frame, we would not have taken any deposits and released this when it was ready. Then it wouldnt matter if it took us 2 months or 2 years. I understand that peoples deposits are on the line but i respectfully offered to refund anyone who wouldnt want to wait and I have already refunded one person who asked without a problem.

Again, I am very thankful for the patience our customers have shown. I have been thanking you guys in almost everyone of my recent posts.

We got the sample in today and will be sending it out tomorrow to Charles!
Old 04-13-2011, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by MCD Motorsports
Haha fair enough I dont mean to argue with you in any way, just wanted to shed some light on the situation.

Once the diffuser is test-fitted and confirmed, the under-tray will be added and we will fulfill all of the orders. We are hoping that the complete set of diffusers will be finished the first week of May. We are doing our best.

If we had known that we would get so much scrutiny for the time frame, we would not have taken any deposits and released this when it was ready. Then it wouldnt matter if it took us 2 months or 2 years. I understand that peoples deposits are on the line but i respectfully offered to refund anyone who wouldnt want to wait and I have already refunded one person who asked without a problem.

Again, I am very thankful for the patience our customers have shown. I have been thanking you guys in almost everyone of my recent posts.

We got the sample in today and will be sending it out tomorrow to Charles!
Thanks.
Like I said before when I get it in I will take pictures and send them to the guys who have money down. That way EMOVING can have a lot to say about what he or she doesn't know about unless it's posted on this forum.

I dont have a car part business of any kind. But I do have a business and comments like those don't help improve anything . With as much communication that Mark and I have had outside of this forum, I really cringe that he posted the picture of the revised fins. WHICH IS THE THE REASON THEY (pics) WERE SENT TO ME!! (Emoving). After thinking it over It was good that you posted so people could give a critique to better your product. The comments Emoving has placed over the months have been pretty agressive and I never really responding but to this point my parents have always taught me unless you are a solution to a problem and do something about it... shut it up. If you had a stake in the project then I would listen, I would also invite you to help pass information around to the other people. But you dont have anything at stake here. Nothing.
So I'm not here to go back and forth over this in a car forum. I'm just asking you to let it get finished. THEN if you want to say something then please do... all it will do is help MCD, Eurotech, Mhdent Whomever produce a better product for all of us.

Charles
Old 04-13-2011, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS63 PP
I am confused on this part. It looks only like the regular stock valance in CF with 4 fins screwed to it ( literally, you can see what look to be 2 drywall screws per fin holding it in). Is this still a work in progress? Will the diffuser fins be molded in 1 peice with the valance and undertray? I have to say I am with Marcus on this one... right now, that looks terrible.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by KLR CLS
I am confused on this part. It looks only like the regular stock valance in CF with 4 fins screwed to it ( literally, you can see what look to be 2 drywall screws per fin holding it in). Is this still a work in progress? Will the diffuser fins be molded in 1 peice with the valance and undertray? I have to say I am with Marcus on this one... right now, that looks terrible.
Wow, look there! I guess you guys will take him more serious since he has "something at stake". Hey, you guys are the ones that have taken 6 months to come up with a diffuser that KLRCLS pretty much summed up. You guys are also the ones that posted that latest picture. That thing looks horrible. Dry wall screws and all! This is a public forum correct? Well that is my public opinion. Maybe it will knock my socks off in the end and I will eat crow. Right now......its not looking good!
Old 04-14-2011, 07:07 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 CLS63 AMG
Wow, look there! I guess you guys will take him more serious since he has "something at stake". Hey, you guys are the ones that have taken 6 months to come up with a diffuser that KLRCLS pretty much summed up. You guys are also the ones that posted that latest picture. That thing looks horrible. Dry wall screws and all! This is a public forum correct? Well that is my public opinion. Maybe it will knock my socks off in the end and I will eat crow. Right now......its not looking good!

Thanks for the free entertainment emoving! haha
Old 04-14-2011, 09:26 PM

CLS55
the dry wall screws kinda threw me off, I was like those are drywall screws, are they fine or coarse? jk, but from seeing the nice parts that have been made for the C & E class, im hoping the final product will be just as nice.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: CLS AMG DIffuser