Looking at getting a CPO cls 53 any advice?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2023, 12:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
glc
Looking at getting a CPO cls 53 any advice?

Looking at a 2020 cls 53 with a lot of options premium and drivers package. Anything I should watch out for? It’s CPO with 23k miles. I’ll get an extended warranty too. What does your yearly Maintainance look like on average minus tired? Thanks!
Old 09-12-2023, 11:33 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
3er
If you need to extend CPO call Jeff Jackson at Louisville MB... really
Old 09-18-2023, 09:26 AM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
'20 CLS53, '16 GLE 400 4M (hers) '14 E350 4M (daughter's)
Luxurious handcrafted rocket ship. Subtle sinister. Bought one for my wife instead of an SL so she could haul grands around but I sneak it out on occasion. Non car people will miss it…does vaguely look like everything else, but car people will smile. Don’t be surprised if the valet leaves it out front. No more maintenance than any other similar car. Heavy car so not expecting 30k on tires, we’ll see. +1 on the extended warranty…probably a waste but if that engine does unwind, putting it back together is stunningly expensive. I like the factory growl but there’s an optional captains pass exhaust that is popular. Only other option I don’t have is the rear shade, and in FL and TN it would have been handy. Zero extra trunk space for a spare but the flip seats are handy. The driver assistance is clunky compared to Tesla, lots of windshield slope so invest in a good sun screen, and the HUD washes out with polarized glasses so get a set of non-polar glasses and a visor clip. Ceramic over PPE on the body, ceramic on wheels and glass. Play with some CF and tuning toys if that’s your thing. iPad holders are fine for the kiddos, headrest video is a waste. Then buckle in, set the massage seats to full hot shiatsu, the Burmeister to full Gotterdamerung, and conquer the world.

Originally Posted by motomd
Looking at a 2020 cls 53 with a lot of options premium and drivers package. Anything I should watch out for? It’s CPO with 23k miles. I’ll get an extended warranty too. What does your yearly Maintainance look like on average minus tired? Thanks!
The following users liked this post:
sideways23103 (10-23-2023)