C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

beating an m3 3times - VIDEO 30mb

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 12:15 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what freakin' language is that!

some M3's are faster from a roll, some C32's, depends on the driver, equally poor drivers, C32 because of the auto, equally good drivers, M3...

you guys have issues, defining yourself by your car marque is kind of immature is it not

if he gets his hands (lay his finger...lol) on you, you won't have a chance to call a cop, you'll need an ambulance if you're lucky

but he's smarter than that...fyi, his wife is a lawyer and DA, he's not about to risk his career for clowns like you guys...

btw: why would you want to 'sue his pants off'? funny choice of words, no?

Originally Posted by FrankW
ROFL...you guys had to come on here and make your point by refering to magazines where they test cars in closed facility while all we need is a video showing the C32 is faster from a ROLL and will eventually pass the M3 at high speed. Seeing the video of a C32 beat a M3 in a street race must have been a dagger in your hearts. Face it, you guys can't bare the truth that's why you come down here and talk all kinds of trash.

so what M-phibian is in Navy? if he would do the **** like he claim he would do if he see us in person, i'm pretty sure he has issues. I can't wait for the moment when I can call the cop and get him arrested and sue the pants off of him if he actually lay his finger on me.

like I said earlier, From a stop it can go either way unless they are driven by professional then the M3 would have the upper hand. From a roll to top speed the C32 has proven to be a winner. And no one here's making any claim that the C32 can out run the M3 on the track.

so put all of that other bull***** you guys brought up aside, which is faster from a roll like the video have showned? I'm pretty sure it's the C32 from many personal experience. One of them includes running a friend's 02 SMG.

Last edited by MB Moron; 07-16-2005 at 12:18 AM.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:29 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by MB Moron
what freakin' language is that!

some M3's are faster from a roll, some C32's, depends on the driver, equally poor drivers, C32 because of the auto, equally good drivers, M3...

you guys have issues, defining yourself by your car marque is kind of immature is it not

if he gets his hands (lay his finger...lol) on you, you won't have a chance to call a cop, you'll need an ambulance if you're lucky

but he's smarter than that...fyi, his wife is a lawyer and DA, he's not about to risk his career for clowns like you guys...

btw: why would you want to 'sue his pants off'? funny choice of words, no?
so what's with the trash talk? fuking pathetic... only acts like a tought guy behind a keyboard when in fact he's just a clown. it's even more pathetic he has to show YOU this thread so he can get some support.

you are the one that came to our forum and trash talk. who has issues??

ignoring the fact that the M3 has SMG again? you tap the upshift paddle at the redline, there is no driver error when I passed my friend's 02 SMG at 85-90mph and kept pulling 1-2 car length till 130mph.

I find it only people who has nothing to say yet want to keep the trolling going would go on and make a personal attack comment on how they type on a forum instead responding to the post.

Last edited by FrankW; 07-16-2005 at 12:40 AM.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silver 2002 C32, Silver 2006 CLK 350
Originally Posted by Mr. Vanos
Please Get This Thread Back On Track And Enough With The Derogatory And Childish Comments! If You Post For No Other Reason But To Flame And Instigate A Situation, You May Feel A Boot Lodged Very Deep Up You Rear End...Just A Courtesy Head's Up.
Chill People
Old 07-16-2005, 11:04 AM
MBWorld Founder

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 GT R Pro, 2019 GT3 RS, 2018 GT3 Touring
This thread is closed...oh, and I lost both my boots somewhere along the way.