MBenzNL october trip – again with some specials

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 05:00 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
MBenzNL october trip – again with some specials

The next MBenzNL (US) installation trip is scheduled for October/November. This trip will go to Seoul, Sydney, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Toronto, either New York or Boston and maybe to Washington – other destinations might be possible but somehow I think this will take enough time already.

Like last time we offer a couple of modifications at a special discount price – these specials are ONLY valid for the upcoming trip and ONLY when deposits are received before September 28 AND valid for those who order a self install kit before that same September 28.

For the W203 we offer the following specials:
- refurbished eurospec D2B comand (for the 203s up to 2005): 1450USD incl 3 months warranty (normally 1600USD)
- new 2003 US spec D2B comand (for the 203s up to 2005): 1850USD incl 12 month warranty (normally 2000USD)
- new 2004 US spec D2B SAT-compatible comand (for the 203s up to 2005): 2000USD incl. 12 months warranty (normally 2200USD)
- new updated grills for the 203 coupe: 75USD (normally 110USD – and excl. installation)

Furthermore we still offer the usual modifications (mail us for pricing):
- new power folding sidemirrors with headlight switch for 203s with or without a memory driverside seat…the 2005 and up 203s will have the ability to autofold the mirrors when locking the car
- euro anti blind spot (convex) mirror glasses with auto diming driverside feature
- full parktronic front and rear
- new MOST based CD changer for the 2005s and up (with or without MP3 playback)
- refurbished or new D2B based CD changers for the 203s up to 2005
- euro bumperstrips (without the US specific sidemarkers – NOT available for the 55s)
- updated (clear halogen) headlights, updated (coupe) taillights, updated mirror blinkers
- bi xenon headlights
- UHI and/or MHI (integrated) phonekits
- updated armrests
…and whatever else that was offered by Mercedes as optional equipment…

Most of the people here are familiar with us and the way we work…for those who aren’t, please do a search on MBenzNL to read up on experiences that people had with us in the past.
Feel free to email us with whatever question you have or with possible orders: info@MBenzNL.com

greetingz,

Last edited by MBenzNL; 09-12-2005 at 05:06 AM.
Old 09-22-2005, 10:44 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nothing MB related (sorry)
Just a reminder, guys and girls! Steve's upcoming US trip will start soon (Seoul and Sydney will have to wait till later...) - and all deposits have to be sent before September 28!

This will leave us with some days to gather some last parts and get them shipped to the USA in time. We prefer not to get the same problems with our shipment(s) as the last couple of times - when people actually confirm their order too late, having us end up with postponing the shipment until one or two days before Steve actually leaves, and then get a call from FedEx that our shipment is being held by customs.

Steve prefers to start working on some installs right after his arrival - but that is something he can't do if the goods are still in Memphis.

Flight to and from the USA has been booked as well: my brother will arrive in San Francisco on October 4 and will leave on the 27th again. He will do installs in SF, LA, Chicago, Toronto, East Coast (NY and / or Boston, DC - maybe VA - and Miami). Exact dates of when he will be in what specific area will ALSO depend on how soon we can get the deposits - as this will give us an idea of how much time is needed for all the installs.

Thanks - and if you do intend to get some mods done by MBenzNL, don't wait too long.

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 09-22-2005, 07:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
can he do the coding that shows remaining fuel. Its being discussed in the W203 forum.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:44 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
I need the multi function to show the Nav function. not feel like having the monkeys at the dealership do it...

btw, I've also send a email regarding question on the front euro plate mount. see if you guys can get back to me soon.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:22 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by FrankW
I've also send a email regarding question on the front euro plate mount. see if you guys can get back to me soon.
already replied that earlier tonight

coding sessions can be scheduled as well...we will probably charge 100USD for just coding requests.

greetingz,
Old 09-22-2005, 08:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55
Originally Posted by MBenzNL

coding sessions can be scheduled as well...we will probably charge 100USD for just coding requests.

greetingz,
I'll probably be interested in the "remaining fuel" as well.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:45 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter

greetingz,
kool...i'll check the email.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:40 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
...the specials are no longer available (09/28 now) as we are packing up to get parts shipped out in time...again the number of confirmed orders on the eastcoast is dissapointing...ah well, anyways: WANT SOMETHING INSTALLED - CONFIRM YOUR ORDER NOW.

greetingz,
Old 09-27-2005, 10:51 PM

Can you confirm my order? W203 Euro spec DVD nav and ipod integration? I'm also waiting for your response regarding the center-star grill and flat hood emblem.

2005 C55
Old 09-28-2005, 04:34 AM
adi
Almost a Member!

'02 C32 AMG
Steve,

just sent you email............
Old 09-28-2005, 07:20 AM

gl450
US spec DVD NAV system avail for this trip?????
Old 09-28-2005, 07:37 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by knepster
only ONE

greetingz,
Old 09-28-2005, 08:12 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by knepster
Douglas, we sent you an email, yesterday... Didn't you receive it? If not, just let me know and I will resend it.

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 09-28-2005, 08:53 AM

gl450
did not
Old 09-28-2005, 12:11 PM

2002 C230 Kompressor
...the specials are no longer available (09/28 now) as we are packing up to get parts shipped out in time...again the number of confirmed orders on the eastcoast is dissapointing...ah well, anyways: WANT SOMETHING INSTALLED - CONFIRM YOUR ORDER NOW.

greetingz,
Hi Steve,

I would be confirmed by now, but I never received a response to my e-mail from you guys. I asked if after doing the SRS error fix (that resulted from installing aftermarket seats), if it would be a permanent fix. I wanted to make sure that if you did it and I were to unhook the battery a couple weeks later, that when rehooking the battery up it would still be fixed. The reason I ask is because I take my car to indoor car shows where the battery must be unhooked for 24 hours or so, so it would suck for me if I paid to have you do it and then it all reset.

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Joe
Old 09-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by joesc230
I wanted to make sure that if you did it and I were to unhook the battery a couple weeks later, that when rehooking the battery up it would still be fixed.
versioncoding is permanent and does not get influenced by disconnected batteries.

greetingz,
Old 09-28-2005, 05:12 PM

2002 C230 Kompressor
versioncoding is permanent and does not get influenced by disconnected batteries.

greetingz,

Steve,

sounds good! in that case, you can defintitely put me down for that versioncoding service. I can send you a deposit immediately. How should I go about doing that? Paypal? How much will this cost? I'm looking for the SRS error fix, and also the bi-xenon presetting (if that doesnt raise the cost, figured it wouldnt since its like 5 minutes of work each)

Also, where will you be doing the installs in the tri-state area? I have no problem with you coming to my house, but the garage space is limited...I have a 2 car garage but it's filled up with a bunch of stuff...if that doesnt bother you you're more than welcome to set up shop at my place.

Please email me at jhamed@aol.com any relevant info. Thanks!!
Old 09-28-2005, 05:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
Originally Posted by joesc230
Steve,

sounds good! in that case, you can defintitely put me down for that versioncoding service. I can send you a deposit immediately. How should I go about doing that? Paypal? How much will this cost? I'm looking for the SRS error fix, and also the bi-xenon presetting (if that doesnt raise the cost, figured it wouldnt since its like 5 minutes of work each)

Also, where will you be doing the installs in the tri-state area? I have no problem with you coming to my house, but the garage space is limited...I have a 2 car garage but it's filled up with a bunch of stuff...if that doesnt bother you you're more than welcome to set up shop at my place.

Please email me at jhamed@aol.com any relevant info. Thanks!!
You'd be much better off emailing him direct at steve@mbenznl.com
Old 09-28-2005, 11:17 PM

2002 C230 Kompressor
I did so a couple of hours ago...no response yet, hopefully i can still get this all set up in time
Old 09-29-2005, 02:10 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Joe, email sent. Sorry for the late reply.

greetingz,

BigSis