Silver 2002 C32, Silver 2006 CLK 350
camber kits

who sell camber kits for c32
Old 09-30-2005, 04:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cars and boats!
www.speedybnz.com

jeffs camber kits are awesome!!! I have them on my C32, had them for 1/2 a year now and still running strong... no noise, no squeaks, no harsh ride, just great camber!!
Old 09-30-2005, 10:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

thanks man!
Old 09-30-2005, 11:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Somebody care to explain the purpose? For instance, what will Renntech springs do to the camber of my C32?
Old 09-30-2005, 11:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

well I might need it cuz my tires are rubbing alittle on the rear and there is no camber adjustment on the c32. maybe even tire wear?
Old 09-30-2005, 12:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
Originally Posted by m3_eater
Somebody care to explain the purpose? For instance, what will Renntech springs do to the camber of my C32?
i have renntech springs and 9mm spring pads in the rear.... the car cambered more then OEM spec... so i put the camber kit and returned the -3 degrees camber to -1.2 (OEM spec)... the car launches so much better and doesnt eat through tires anymore!!! Jeff (speedybnz) does a great job with those adjustable camber arms.
Old 09-30-2005, 02:52 PM
rrf

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A day late

Trekman, you are about a day late, I sent a brand new set to a guy in Houston yesterday, (he did buy them a little earlier, while several others were talking/thinking about it). You need to watch the classifieds here. Let's just say they were way below the normal cost. The people that have them know SpeedyBenz are 100% fine, grade AA.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:59 PM
Almost a Member!

when you lower a car the wheels will tend to look like this: / \ when viewed from the back or the front. this is all dependant on what the suspension setup of the car is and what not. a camber kit will take it back to factory specs.

the more you lower a car, the more camber you will get.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
Originally Posted by car_lost
when you lower a car the wheels will tend to look like this: / \ when viewed from the back or the front. this is all dependant on what the suspension setup of the car is and what not. a camber kit will take it back to factory specs.

the more you lower a car, the more camber you will get.
on the contrary, this kit from speedybnz replaces a link that is solid!!! the solid link doesnt let you adjust the camber, but replacing to the speedybnz links allows you to adjust the rear camber!!! you put the car on an alignment rack and adjust the camber there. My camber went from -3 to -1.2 after adjusting it... how do i know, because I was working on teh car too!!!
Old 09-30-2005, 04:22 PM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by BenzoAMGpower
on the contrary, this kit from speedybnz replaces a link that is solid!!! the solid link doesnt let you adjust the camber, but replacing to the speedybnz links allows you to adjust the rear camber!!! you put the car on an alignment rack and adjust the camber there. My camber went from -3 to -1.2 after adjusting it... how do i know, because I was working on teh car too!!!
yes, i know that. i never mentioned the speedybnz kit. i was just mentioning what happens when you lower a car and the need for a camber kit.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:23 PM
Almost a Member!

do you have a shop? i have an acura tl-s. i have a camber kit that is extremely similar to the speedybnz one... wanna help me install it?
Old 09-30-2005, 04:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
yes, i know that. i never mentioned the speedybnz kit. i was just mentioning what happens when you lower a car and the need for a camber kit.
oops sorry, misread ur post.... hangovers suck!!
Old 09-30-2005, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EVE
do you have a shop? i have an acura tl-s. i have a camber kit that is extremely similar to the speedybnz one... wanna help me install it?
I'll help you, but where are you located?

flip
Old 09-30-2005, 05:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by mig888
I'll help you, but where are you located?

flip
mig888 where are you in the bay area?
Old 09-30-2005, 06:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!

where are you located? i used to work at a shop but i quit a while ago... the only car i work on now are mines and a couple of my friends... just minor stuff i can do without a lift.

anyways, if your in miami, i can recommend you to a good shop!!
Old 09-30-2005, 07:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EVE
Originally Posted by Trekman
mig888 where are you in the bay area?
San Jose, CA .

flip
Old 09-30-2005, 11:26 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i have renntech springs and 9mm spring pads in the rear.... the car cambered more then OEM spec... so i put the camber kit and returned the -3 degrees camber to -1.2 (OEM spec)... the car launches so much better and doesnt eat through tires anymore!!! Jeff (speedybnz) does a great job with those adjustable camber arms.
How are you guys getting a stock rear camber reading with lowering springs at -3 degrees? I know several C32's and other W203 that have not been able to get anywhere close to that. I have alligned my car at various rear heights over six times and the most I can get is about -1.7 +/-.15, and my car sits 1.0" lower than stock, or 12.5" from the center of the hub to the fender lip. Maybe a smaller offset number produces a little more negative camber, but -3 degrees is crazy. How do you get this number stock? BTW, -1.70 gives me even tire wear and good handling in the rear with aggressive driving.

Does anyone know how Speedybnz's adjustable camber arms work in conjunction with the RENNTech rear subframe modification?
Old 09-30-2005, 11:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
Originally Posted by smgC32
How are you guys getting a stock rear camber reading with lowering springs at -3 degrees? I know several C32's and other W203 that have not been able to get anywhere close to that. I have alligned my car at various rear heights over six times and the most I can get is about -1.7 +/-.15, and my car sits 1.0" lower than stock, or 12.5" from the center of the hub to the fender lip. Maybe a smaller offset number produces a little more negative camber, but -3 degrees is crazy. How do you get this number stock? BTW, -1.70 gives me even tire wear and good handling in the rear with aggressive driving.

Does anyone know how Speedybnz's adjustable camber arms work in conjunction with the RENNTech rear subframe modification?
i had -3 and -2.8 on mine.... dont know how, but problem is fixed!!! The camber arms should work with the subframe mod if RENNTech didnt replace teh link that speedybnz links are supposed to replace!!
Old 10-01-2005, 12:02 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yes, they replace the same link and go about camber correction differently, utilizing an adjustable bushing for camber tuning. The other two arms deflect a bit under hard load, including the arm in question, effecting camber, caster and toe during cornering. I am not interested in this mod for tire wear concerns, but only handling.

I am interested in knowing if anyone has done these two mods together. There may be a fitment problem that would prohibit the use of the adjustable arm with the RENNTech kit.