C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Those with 265 rear tires step in please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 08:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 E63s AMG
Originally Posted by FrankW
The fender are actually not rolled came out of the factory. They made'em that way. Come check out my fender sometimes if you want to see what happens if you really roll the fender.

My old Axis and HRE were both having rubbing issue, so I had the fender well shaved and fender rolled. Now with the 1/16 19x10 rear it doesnt' rub at all. At least I hasn't heard anything :p

btw guys, all these are more related to the offset than the width of the rear wheels.

hey frank with the group buy what offsets do we have on those rims. Black centered? Will we rub with 265???????
Old 01-12-2006, 08:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AWDman
you can rub with 225 in rear it depends on offset! please take time to educate yourself on wheel sizing and you will have a clear understanding of what's required for proper fitment.
We are assuming the car is running the optimal offset. At least I am anyway.

Originally Posted by Renault78law
i have 265 PS2's in the rear, and it rubs on bumbs. Brabus wheels and Brabus springs. i was thinking of trying the eagles f1 gs-d3 next. do the eagles have rounder/shorter/smaller sidewalls than the PS2's?
The Ps2's have somewhat of a squarish sidewall so rubbing is more likely. Go with something like a Toyo T1S/T1R which has a significantly chopped down sidewall. Majority of people tell me not to run PS2's if you want to lower your car any significant amount where fender clearance might be an issue.

Originally Posted by Frankw
The fender are actually not rolled came out of the factory. They made'em that way. Come check out my fender sometimes if you want to see what happens if you really roll the fender
Hey, I wanna see what it looks like. You have any pics?