C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

How to remove the headlights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 12:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silver 2002 C32, Silver 2006 CLK 350
I guess the C32/C55 is old enough that most people have done the upgrade on thier cars and would have ask the same question you are asking. if you take the time to to a search then you will find a lot of info from Pullies, chip, command, phone system, lowering kits, headlight, euro strips, transmission jerk. ECT.

if you had to type all the info every time a NOOB ask the same question arent you gonna lead him to the best place where to find the INFO he needs?

its called Search....... Im not calling you LAZY but most people are just Lazy and wants other people to do a search for them.

it took me 1 min to type Bixenon on the search and wala all this tread about bi xenon
Old 11-01-2006, 07:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by Trekman
I guess the C32/C55 is old enough that most people have done the upgrade on thier cars and would have ask the same question you are asking. if you take the time to to a search then you will find a lot of info from Pullies, chip, command, phone system, lowering kits, headlight, euro strips, transmission jerk. ECT.

if you had to type all the info every time a NOOB ask the same question arent you gonna lead him to the best place where to find the INFO he needs?

its called Search....... Im not calling you LAZY but most people are just Lazy and wants other people to do a search for them.

it took me 1 min to type Bixenon on the search and wala all this tread about bi xenon
Dude I have done several searches and some stuff it helps but there were things I didn't get much info on or not at all I asked people questions that had things I was interested in is that a crime! If jean32 is new then being nice would be the common sence way....maybe he doesn't know anything about this site as I didn't at the beginning. So treating him that way is imo offensive. Read my 1st post on this thread did I mention anyone? I just made a comment as someone else did and I got penalized for it solely. I do searches unlike what a person PERCEIVES I don't. Please this is getting out of hand. I am a member of this forum and this makes me want out cause it seems like certain people own this forum instead of it being free. Lets stop here cause I do do searches which is what the point of certain people who claim I don't or maybe I don't know how to is all about.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Not all searches lead where we want so imo my way is fine and thats asking someone that has it. I am not stopping to ask people thru PM questions I need answered and if no one wants to help me thats fine not gonna die over it. I will find info eventually.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:46 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
IMHO...when people say they've searched and can't find the info they're looking for is usually because they did not want to read into each thread instead they just want people to answer when they ask the question.

this goes especially if you are saying you can't find information regarding the pulley kit, spark plugs, ignition wires, etc. There're threads specifically about them that's multi pages long. READ INTO IT!! Even tho I haven't got around to do the plugs and wires I've searched and found great info on it. Even DIY link from Trekman with pictures and description.

Last edited by FrankW; 11-02-2006 at 12:49 AM.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by FrankW
IMHO...when people say they've searched and can't find the info they're looking for is usually because they did not want to read into each thread instead they just want people to answer when they ask the question.

this goes especially if you are saying you can't find information regarding the pulley kit, spark plugs, ignition wires, etc. There're threads specifically about them that's multi pages long. READ INTO IT!! Even tho I haven't got around to do the plugs and wires I've searched and found great info on it. Even DIY link from Trekman with pictures and description.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````````

I said SOME things I looked into NOT EVERYTHING.................I looked at EVERY thread purtaining to things I SEARCHED for. R U trying to prove something cause I've done everything right! I READ EVERYTHING IN THREADS THAT PURTAIN TO MY SEARCHES! Any other claims u want to create? this is a dead topic leave it alone and stop trying to defend jgsx! He is in his own world with his thoughts and u seem to be the same. I searched CORRECTLY and READ every THREAD. I PM people when I noticed they had something I was interested in. Please leave it and me alone I did nothing wrong! Whats next defend the fact that I said u r being the same? Jgsx thinks he has a point and if my post were read entirely and understood correctly then there would be nothing to say! I search so drop that I also said maybe I am not putting right words in search box! Anything else guys? or u need last word too? We are wasting Jean32 thread with garbage talk lets stop. I did til u started ur jibberish. Go ahead get last word too! and since I rementioned jgsx I bet both will attack further. Go ahead
Old 11-02-2006, 01:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
U know what I learned from this site? Don't ask. Find on ur own or pm people who know cause not all are into sending u away.......some tell u precisely were to go! Nothing wrong with that. If u don't wish to help then maybe change ur aviators to say "I offer limited help" Some of U guys don't know how I searched or if I read thru every thread so don't respond presumming.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C55 AMG
I think your better off Googling it instead of using this site man. End of story.

Back on topic did the originator even get the info he needed.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by the101dragons
I think your better off Googling it instead of using this site man. End of story.

Back on topic did the originator even get the info he needed.

I second that!
Old 11-02-2006, 01:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
I think someone posted a link for him! Kuddos to him!
Old 03-12-2013, 04:54 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
10 C63/p31, 84 190/5.8L, 14 Audi Q5 TDI, 03 Suburban /8.1, 87 Porsche 944/358" 77 Ferrari 308 Dino
Someone did but now it doesn't work or has aged out of the forum.

I was looking to verify if the bumper had to be removed as my RF xenon low beam went out and when I removed the bulb, it was defective, as in broken. So I suspect broken glass inside the lens and would like to remove the assembly to shake or vacuum the glass out of it.
I've removed the two screws that are visisble and it now moves some but won't come out the front....looks like a rubber seal stops it.
Would someone be nice enough to verify if there is a secret to the removal or if the bumper cover has to be removed. Without CAPS please!!

Thanks in advance.....