this will help you a lot
Old 10-27-2006, 09:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK-350 Coupe Cadet Blue.. YE YE
lol
Old 10-27-2006, 10:59 PM

Black 2002 C32 AMG
I sit back and wonder why this forum really sucks and its because no one ever really wants to help if they can. JeanC32 I never found a HOW TO for doing the headlight swap. If this was a real forum it would have a HOW TO SECTION like most other good forums do. Try sniffing around in the search as Trekman mentioned. I ended up just taking my time and pulling my front bumper cover off to replace my headlights. Good luck with the install.
Old 10-28-2006, 01:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
u know quite funny cause i ask a question b4 and i got rubbed the same way...........i never did the install so cant help you on that topic do a seach maybe that will help. people don't realize that we don't have there free time available to us to search the entire forum and a simple question goes unanswered. good luck!
Old 10-28-2006, 01:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
u know a better way is to look at members profile and pm them.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 C32
Originally Posted by c32used
u know quite funny cause i ask a question b4 and i got rubbed the same way...........i never did the install so cant help you on that topic do a seach maybe that will help. people don't realize that we don't have there free time available to us to search the entire forum and a simple question goes unanswered. good luck!
Not having time to search is not an acceptable excuse. What alterego was pointing out is that the OP was being told to search for something that isn't there. PMing users isn't good either, because then the record isn't public and searchable for other users. When someone finds the answer to a question they had, they should share the information with everyone else. If someone posted a headlight install walk through, this question wouldn't pop up anymore

Trending Topics

Old 10-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Nothing MB related (sorry)
Buellwinkle.com has a 'how to' with regards to removing the front bumper. Should be helpful, as long as you can skip the beer parts.

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 10-28-2006, 09:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Silver 2002 C32, Silver 2006 CLK 350
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...talled+bixenon

well I did a search and found this with pix. it shows you that you have to remove the bumper

and I did a search
Old 10-28-2006, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by jgsx
Not having time to search is not an acceptable excuse. What alterego was pointing out is that the OP was being told to search for something that isn't there. PMing users isn't good either, because then the record isn't public and searchable for other users. When someone finds the answer to a question they had, they should share the information with everyone else. If someone posted a headlight install walk through, this question wouldn't pop up anymore
MAYBE TO YOU BUT TO MANY TIME IS NOT IN THEIR FAVOR. I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION B4 AND EVEN SAID WOULD LIKE UPDATED INFO AND IT WAS RUBBED OFF THE SAME WAY...........PMING PEOPLE HAS WORKED FOR ME.............AS FOR POSTING INFO ONCE FOUND WELL NOT EVERYONE HAS THE TIME FOR THAT EITHER...........I HAVE KIDS AND THEY R IN SCHOOL AND ONCE OUT THEY DEMAND ALL UR TIME UNTIL THEY SLEEP......AND THEN U R TOO TIRED TO SIT NEXT TO A MONITOR SEACHING FOR STUFF. NOTHING WRONG AT ALL WITH POSTING A QUESTION THAT THEY CAN SEARCH FOR. JGSX U HAVE BEEN VERY NICE AND ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS THAT I PMed U BUT EVEN U AS R MANY ON THIS SITE R SNOBBISH! WHEN A PERSON ASKS A QUESTION IT SHOULD BE HANDLED BETTER THEN TO SEND A LINK FOR A SEARCH. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SAY THIS IS THE RECOMMENDED WAY TO LOOK FOR QUESTIONS TO B ANSWERED. ESPECIALLY FOR A NEWBIE. WE WANT THIS SITE TO WANT MEMBERS TO STAY NOT TO GO AWAY. BE NICE.......THATS ALL I AM ASKING.
Old 10-30-2006, 02:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
MAYBE TO YOU BUT TO MANY TIME IS NOT IN THEIR FAVOR. I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION B4 AND EVEN SAID WOULD LIKE UPDATED INFO AND IT WAS RUBBED OFF THE SAME WAY...........PMING PEOPLE HAS WORKED FOR ME.............AS FOR POSTING INFO ONCE FOUND WELL NOT EVERYONE HAS THE TIME FOR THAT EITHER...........I HAVE KIDS AND THEY R IN SCHOOL AND ONCE OUT THEY DEMAND ALL UR TIME UNTIL THEY SLEEP......AND THEN U R TOO TIRED TO SIT NEXT TO A MONITOR SEACHING FOR STUFF. NOTHING WRONG AT ALL WITH POSTING A QUESTION THAT THEY CAN SEARCH FOR. JGSX U HAVE BEEN VERY NICE AND ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS THAT I PMed U BUT EVEN U AS R MANY ON THIS SITE R SNOBBISH! WHEN A PERSON ASKS A QUESTION IT SHOULD BE HANDLED BETTER THEN TO SEND A LINK FOR A SEARCH. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SAY THIS IS THE RECOMMENDED WAY TO LOOK FOR QUESTIONS TO B ANSWERED. ESPECIALLY FOR A NEWBIE. WE WANT THIS SITE TO WANT MEMBERS TO STAY NOT TO GO AWAY. BE NICE.......THATS ALL I AM ASKING.
Everyone is busy, so that isn't really an excuse for not searching. I've answered your PMs, and the reason thatI might have seemed blunt in the last few PMs is because you were asking questions that I've answered in depth several times on these forums. Searching does not take much time. If it is, you aren't doing it right. If you have a question about something even after searching, post it in the thread that already exists rather than creating a new one. If you PM someone with every question, the next person that is looking for that answer has one less place to find it. If you're going to blatently tell me that you just PM me because you're too lazy or don't have enough time to search, I'm not going to answer your questions as well. I'm busy too, and I don't mind sharing what I know, but I'm not going to help someone that announces that they won't search. The reason I post on these forums is because I have questions too, and others on this forum answer them.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Everyone is busy, so that isn't really an excuse for not searching. I've answered your PMs, and the reason thatI might have seemed blunt in the last few PMs is because you were asking questions that I've answered in depth several times on these forums. Searching does not take much time. If it is, you aren't doing it right. If you have a question about something even after searching, post it in the thread that already exists rather than creating a new one. If you PM someone with every question, the next person that is looking for that answer has one less place to find it. If you're going to blatently tell me that you just PM me because you're too lazy or don't have enough time to search, I'm not going to answer your questions as well. I'm busy too, and I don't mind sharing what I know, but I'm not going to help someone that announces that they won't search. The reason I post on these forums is because I have questions too, and others on this forum answer them.
whats funny is u just told me that pm bothers u.........well sorry won't bother u again and thanks for the info u did provide. i do do searches and come up with nothing contructive and no help thats why i have an easier time pming people who have the possible answer to my questions. in some of ur pm back they missed vital info i needed like ie...............argos bt kit(u never said in 1st response where to get it) so i wrote u back and then u gave me website i still have pm never answered and now i know why. so u want help for ur questions also huh what if i wanted to b like u and not help or answer pm after a few. i had people send responses back but u i am still waiting. i guess its better to search to see another member to see if they would be happy to help with my questions. its a waist fighting over this issue why not be blunt then and tell the guy or me to leave u alone and find someone else to help. this forum helps in many cases but not all. thanks for showing ur true colors. when i had an is300 any questioned asked where answered or a member put up the link to an answer............i guess the richer we r the more snobbish we r 2. people r asking for help from people who been through it u cant expect them to know as a new member to search this forum if they know not as i didn't when i 1st had questions. whats wrong with being nice! i help if i can without being snobbish so why cant some of u who dont want to help....help the same way.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Sorry Jean32 For Arguing On Ur Question Thread. Hopefullly U Have Found Ur Answer If Not Pm Me Or Reply To Post And I Will Try To Find U Answer.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
whats funny is u just told me that pm bothers u.........well sorry won't bother u again and thanks for the info u did provide. i do do searches and come up with nothing contructive and no help thats why i have an easier time pming people who have the possible answer to my questions. in some of ur pm back they missed vital info i needed like ie...............argos bt kit(u never said in 1st response where to get it) so i wrote u back and then u gave me website i still have pm never answered and now i know why. so u want help for ur questions also huh what if i wanted to b like u and not help or answer pm after a few. i had people send responses back but u i am still waiting. i guess its better to search to see another member to see if they would be happy to help with my questions. its a waist fighting over this issue why not be blunt then and tell the guy or me to leave u alone and find someone else to help. this forum helps in many cases but not all. thanks for showing ur true colors. when i had an is300 any questioned asked where answered or a member put up the link to an answer............i guess the richer we r the more snobbish we r 2. people r asking for help from people who been through it u cant expect them to know as a new member to search this forum if they know not as i didn't when i 1st had questions. whats wrong with being nice! i help if i can without being snobbish so why cant some of u who dont want to help....help the same way.

What's funny is that you keep calling me names, like a snob. I'm willing to help, but I won't be your servant. I'm not going to be your answer boy since you're too lazy to search. If you're too good / too busy to search, that sounds a lot more like a snob to me.

One of the main reasons this forum is here is for the public sharing of information and knowledge. We are not here to answer your questions because you refuse to search.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
[QUOTE=jgsx;1816569]What's funny is that you keep calling me names, like a snob. I'm willing to help, but I won't be your servant. I'm not going to be your answer boy since you're too lazy to search. If you're too good / too busy to search, that sounds a lot more like a snob to me.

One of the main reasons this forum is here is for the public sharing of information and knowledge. We are not here to answer your questions because you refuse to search.[/QUOTE

ITS A WASTE TO CONTINUE WASTING JEAN32 QUESTION THREAD........DONT BE MAD AT THE TRUTH. I DID SAY U DID HELP BUT IT SEEMED LIKE U WERE RELUNCTANT TO WHICH AS U STATED IT MADE U FEEL LIKE I DIDN'T WANT TO DO A SEARCH........I HAVE SEVERAL TIMES. THANKS FOR UR HELP WHEN U DID MAKE AN EFFORT TO GIVE IT TO ME. ME A SNOB..........IF U KNEW ME PERSONNALLY U WOULDN'T SAY THAT. U SEEMED THAT WAY THATS WHY I SAID IT AS DO SOME OF THE MEMBERS HERE. NOW U GET THE LAST RESPONSE SO MAKE IT A GOOD ONE. BECAUSE I AM NOT WASTING JEAN32 QUESTION THREAD ANY LONGER.......SO SAY WHAT MAKES U FEEL GOOD CAUSE I WON'T ANSWER.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
[QUOTE=c32used;1816685]
What's funny is that you keep calling me names, like a snob. I'm willing to help, but I won't be your servant. I'm not going to be your answer boy since you're too lazy to search. If you're too good / too busy to search, that sounds a lot more like a snob to me.

One of the main reasons this forum is here is for the public sharing of information and knowledge. We are not here to answer your questions because you refuse to search.[/QUOTE

ITS A WASTE TO CONTINUE WASTING JEAN32 QUESTION THREAD........DONT BE MAD AT THE TRUTH. I DID SAY U DID HELP BUT IT SEEMED LIKE U WERE RELUNCTANT TO WHICH AS U STATED IT MADE U FEEL LIKE I DIDN'T WANT TO DO A SEARCH........I HAVE SEVERAL TIMES. THANKS FOR UR HELP WHEN U DID MAKE AN EFFORT TO GIVE IT TO ME. ME A SNOB..........IF U KNEW ME PERSONNALLY U WOULDN'T SAY THAT. U SEEMED THAT WAY THATS WHY I SAID IT AS DO SOME OF THE MEMBERS HERE. NOW U GET THE LAST RESPONSE SO MAKE IT A GOOD ONE. BECAUSE I AM NOT WASTING JEAN32 QUESTION THREAD ANY LONGER.......SO SAY WHAT MAKES U FEEL GOOD CAUSE I WON'T ANSWER.
One strange dude
Old 10-31-2006, 10:12 AM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
c32used - What query were you typing in the search box when it returned undesirable results?
Old 10-31-2006, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by AMG-Jerry
c32used - What query were you typing in the search box when it returned undesirable results?
jerry i did several and i even tried a headlight removal and not any good results it came up with about 14 pages and after looking thru 11 pages i gave up..........i did one for carlab hid kit and nothing so i posted a thread asking if anyone has a pic or thread if they can show me. i even went to the group buy cause carlab directed me there and none.....i did finnally find a thread that showed pics for a 6000k hid kit. i did one on spark plugs, green filters, grills, flat hood emblems and magnecor wires and very little found and i expected more. please i only made a comment on snobish people on here that don't like to help and i dont think u r one at all. u have shown a true willingness to help as jgsx did at beginning then he stopped. if i bother with that many questions then i think one should say so. the 1st person i pmed was jgsx and he did answer me but answered my question partially so i had to ask for more info and that seemed to bother him. i only pm on stuff that people already have done not nothing new so nothing really to post to help others.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
jerry i did several and i even tried a headlight removal and not any good results it came up with about 14 pages and after looking thru 11 pages i gave up..........i did one for carlab hid kit and nothing so i posted a thread asking if anyone has a pic or thread if they can show me. i even went to the group buy cause carlab directed me there and none.....i did finnally find a thread that showed pics for a 6000k hid kit. i did one on spark plugs, green filters, grills, flat hood emblems and magnecor wires and very little found and i expected more. please i only made a comment on snobish people on here that don't like to help and i dont think u r one at all. u have shown a true willingness to help as jgsx did at beginning then he stopped. if i bother with that many questions then i think one should say so. the 1st person i pmed was jgsx and he did answer me but answered my question partially so i had to ask for more info and that seemed to bother him. i only pm on stuff that people already have done not nothing new so nothing really to post to help others.
It is unbelievable that you still can't see the issue. If you searched for all of those and never found the info you were looking for, you simply don't know how to use the search function. Your question should be 'how do I use search'

You either misunderstood what I said, or are taking it out of context. I was not frustrated with the # of questions that I was getting from you through PM. I was frustrated that it was obvious that you didn't make the slightest attempt to find info on topics that many have posted detailed info about. It is fine if you do it a few times, I'm sure I've done it too, but you were PMing me about every single mod when I had posted the info numerous times. That is how I know that you never bothered to search. Towards the end, I was sending you search results to show you how easy it would have been to find the answer.

I don't mind helping, but I won't help when you announce that you won't bother to search first. It is like some guy copying your homework. Sure, you let him copy it a few times, but after a while it gets annoying. If the guy then tells you that he is copying it because he would rather be doing something else with his time, and is never going to even attempt it, you kinda want to stop there

I'm not trying to be a as_shole. I suggest that you reread what you've said because there are some serious logic errors in there. I'm judging you by and responding to what you posted, not what is in your mind.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
It is unbelievable that you still can't see the issue. If you searched for all of those and never found the info you were looking for, you simply don't know how to use the search function. Your question should be 'how do I use search'

You either misunderstood what I said, or are taking it out of context. I was not frustrated with the # of questions that I was getting from you through PM. I was frustrated that it was obvious that you didn't make the slightest attempt to find info on topics that many have posted detailed info about. It is fine if you do it a few times, I'm sure I've done it too, but you were PMing me about every single mod when I had posted the info numerous times. That is how I know that you never bothered to search. Towards the end, I was sending you search results to show you how easy it would have been to find the answer.

I don't mind helping, but I won't help when you announce that you won't bother to search first. It is like some guy copying your homework. Sure, you let him copy it a few times, but after a while it gets annoying. If the guy then tells you that he is copying it because he would rather be doing something else with his time, and is never going to even attempt it, you kinda want to stop there

I'm not trying to be a as_shole. I suggest that you reread what you've said because there are some serious logic errors in there. I'm judging you by and responding to what you posted, not what is in your mind.
LET ME ASK U A QUESTION. IF YOU HAVE IN UR AVIATOR CERTAIN THINGS ONE WOULD FIND INTERESTING WOULDN'T IT MAKE COMMON SENSE THAT U BE ASKED SINCE U HAVE IT? I DIDN'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SEARCHING TIL U DECIDED TO FORCE ME THAT WAY...I HAVE DONE SEARCHES SINCE BUT THE THREAD TALKS ABOUT A WHOLE OTHER ISSUE NOT U OR ME IF U WANT TO FEEL BIG THEN KEEP WASTING JEAN32'S THREAD. LOGIC ERRORS U SAY COMMON SENSE IS THE SAME AND ITS COMMON SENSE THAT I ASK PEOPLE LIKE U QUESTIONS I NEEDED ANSWERED AND GET THE DIREST RESPONSE INSTEAD OF POSTING A THREAD ASKING THE SAME QUESTION AND POSSIBLY GETTING SAME RESPONSE AS JEAN32............IF THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE COMMON SENCE THEN WHAT IS 175 MPH LOGIC MAN? IF IT BOTHERED U OR OTHERS THAT IN ONE POST I SAID I DID NOT WANT TO DO A SEARCH CAUSE THE INFO COULD BE OUTDATED AND I WANTED CURRENT INFO THEN U SHOULD HAVE SAID SO. AM I SUPPOSE TO GUESS WHATS ON UR MIND DUDE? I POSTED ONLY ONE POST AND HAVE DONE SEVERAL SEARCHES SINCE. MAYBE MY ISSUE IS I DON'T WRITE IN THE SEARCH BOX THINGS CORRECTLY SO U GONNA DOWN ME FOR THAT? I GOT THAT YOU WERE RUBBING ME OFF WITH THE PMS SO I STOPPED BOTHERING U! SO WHY LOGIC MAN R U EVEN BOTHERING ME WITH THIS? I HAVE ENUF ISSUES WITH MY LIFE STOP MAKING THE INTERNET PART OF IT! DID IT BOTHERED U THAT I MENTIONED SNOB? WHAT IT MATTER WHAT I THINK ANYWAY? NO ONE KNEW WHO I MIGHT HAVE BEEN REFERING TO TIL U CAME OUT. IT DON'T MATTER DUDE SO LEAVE IT ALONE ALREADY! I WROTE TO JERRY NOT U SO I TRIED TO STOP WASTING THIS THREAD. I WILL NOT WASTE EMOTION ON THIS LOGIC MAN.......SAY AS U MAY.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:35 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
how to install the headlights...first learn how to remove the front bumper than it's the matter of fact how to remove few nuts and bolts for the headlight.

and people stop with the CAPS IT IS VERY ANNOYING.

and hey trek...awesome search...

Last edited by FrankW; 10-31-2006 at 09:46 PM.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 C32
LET ME ASK U A QUESTION. IF YOU HAVE IN UR AVIATOR CERTAIN THINGS ONE WOULD FIND INTERESTING WOULDN'T IT MAKE COMMON SENSE THAT U BE ASKED SINCE U HAVE IT? I DIDN'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SEARCHING TIL U DECIDED TO FORCE ME THAT WAY...I HAVE DONE SEARCHES SINCE BUT THE THREAD TALKS ABOUT A WHOLE OTHER ISSUE NOT U OR ME IF U WANT TO FEEL BIG THEN KEEP WASTING JEAN32'S THREAD. LOGIC ERRORS U SAY COMMON SENSE IS THE SAME AND ITS COMMON SENSE THAT I ASK PEOPLE LIKE U QUESTIONS I NEEDED ANSWERED AND GET THE DIREST RESPONSE INSTEAD OF POSTING A THREAD ASKING THE SAME QUESTION AND POSSIBLY GETTING SAME RESPONSE AS JEAN32............IF THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE COMMON SENCE THEN WHAT IS 175 MPH LOGIC MAN? IF IT BOTHERED U OR OTHERS THAT IN ONE POST I SAID I DID NOT WANT TO DO A SEARCH CAUSE THE INFO COULD BE OUTDATED AND I WANTED CURRENT INFO THEN U SHOULD HAVE SAID SO. AM I SUPPOSE TO GUESS WHATS ON UR MIND DUDE? I POSTED ONLY ONE POST AND HAVE DONE SEVERAL SEARCHES SINCE. MAYBE MY ISSUE IS I DON'T WRITE IN THE SEARCH BOX THINGS CORRECTLY SO U GONNA DOWN ME FOR THAT? I GOT THAT YOU WERE RUBBING ME OFF WITH THE PMS SO I STOPPED BOTHERING U! SO WHY LOGIC MAN R U EVEN BOTHERING ME WITH THIS? I HAVE ENUF ISSUES WITH MY LIFE STOP MAKING THE INTERNET PART OF IT! DID IT BOTHERED U THAT I MENTIONED SNOB? WHAT IT MATTER WHAT I THINK ANYWAY? NO ONE KNEW WHO I MIGHT HAVE BEEN REFERING TO TIL U CAME OUT. IT DON'T MATTER DUDE SO LEAVE IT ALONE ALREADY! I WROTE TO JERRY NOT U SO I TRIED TO STOP WASTING THIS THREAD. I WILL NOT WASTE EMOTION ON THIS LOGIC MAN.......SAY AS U MAY.
Well, I tried, but there is no getting through to you. Lost cause -- I'm done.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Well, I tried, but there is no getting through to you. Lost cause -- I'm done.

THANKS JGSX! RATHER YOU GET TO ME OR NOT ITS NOT OUR THREAD TO WASTE. PM ME IF YOU HAVE FURTHER ISSUES................GOD BLESS!
Old 11-01-2006, 01:12 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Hey C32used, could you possibly tone down the caps a little bit?
Old 11-01-2006, 01:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by vraa
Hey C32used, could you possibly tone down the caps a little bit?

Sorry Dude...........Don't want or meant to offend.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How to remove the headlights