C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Beat a c32 in my V

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 11:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ML63
Speaking of guys in regular CTS's acting like fools.. I was getting on the 15 freeway and flooring it like usual to 80mph, my normal cruising speed and passed a blue CTS on the way.. Next thing I know the blue CTS comes hauling *** up behind me riding my ***.. I figure ok.. so I floored it and pulled away quickly..

Must have had quite a few car lengths between us and I figured he was done.. It was heavier traffic on the way to work so I was not looking to go crazy speeds or act like a moron so I had reduced my speed to about 90ish.. meanwhile he was cutting in and out of traffic trying to catch me for about 1-2 minutes.. The dude finally gets his speed up... but there was no place for him to pass me as the lanes were stacked up across all 4 lanes.. What does genius do? He flies off the right side of the road going over 100 mph and passes everyone while driving on the side of the road/emergency lane.. I was totally shocked that this guy would endanger his own life and everyone around him just to pass me.. Un-freaking believable.. I let him keep going and was shaking my head in disbelief.. I am not going to be part of that, no thanks!
Old 03-08-2007, 01:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 CLK55, 03 S500 4MATIC
first of all i have a CLK55 w209, the CTS V would probably beat me, i saw in a magazine it got 4.3 sec zeroTOsixty. i probably push 4.5 / 4.7

I would still rather have a C32 ///AMG, WHY????
b/c ///AMG is the best of both worlds. SPEED AND LUXURY

i'm sorry but CTS is not luxury, i heard the DTS and STS get much better but even in the magz they say xlr is cheap

oh yeah motor trend or car and driver liked the SL550 more than the XLR V, wow

and if we cared only about speed, we'd get a Corvette or something like it
Caddilac depreciates too fast in america

and you get a lot of compliments??? i believe you do, i absolutely love the CTS, CTS V even more b/c of the grille

i actually think CTS is nice, different, and my friend has one without rims and he has gotten mad compliments.

I've gotten compliments, but you probably got more compliments b/c people aren't jealous of your car.

and everythings not based on speed, based on value more, unless your rolls royce rich don't matter.

AND WHO SAID MERCEDES HAS MORE VALUE THAN BMW?????????
MERCEDES IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE MAJOR PRODUCTION CAR OUT THERE.
MERCEDES COST MORE THAN ANY BMW LINE UP WHEN COMPARED RESPECTIVELY.
MY 70PLUS THOUSAND CAR DOESN'T COME WITH XENONS?????
MERCEDES IS BALLLLINNNNNN
AN E550 COSTS AS MUCH AS A LEXUS LS430
A S430 COSTS MORE THAN THE BMW 750I

MERCEDES IS DEFINITELY BALLING
Old 03-08-2007, 04:46 PM

2002 C32 ///AMG
Originally Posted by juneyi
first of all i have a CLK55 w209, the CTS V would probably beat me, i saw in a magazine it got 4.3 sec zeroTOsixty. i probably push 4.5 / 4.7

I would still rather have a C32 ///AMG, WHY????
b/c ///AMG is the best of both worlds. SPEED AND LUXURY

i'm sorry but CTS is not luxury, i heard the DTS and STS get much better but even in the magz they say xlr is cheap

oh yeah motor trend or car and driver liked the SL550 more than the XLR V, wow

and if we cared only about speed, we'd get a Corvette or something like it
Caddilac depreciates too fast in america

and you get a lot of compliments??? i believe you do, i absolutely love the CTS, CTS V even more b/c of the grille

i actually think CTS is nice, different, and my friend has one without rims and he has gotten mad compliments.

I've gotten compliments, but you probably got more compliments b/c people aren't jealous of your car.

and everythings not based on speed, based on value more, unless your rolls royce rich don't matter.

AND WHO SAID MERCEDES HAS MORE VALUE THAN BMW?????????
MERCEDES IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE MAJOR PRODUCTION CAR OUT THERE.
MERCEDES COST MORE THAN ANY BMW LINE UP WHEN COMPARED RESPECTIVELY.
MY 70PLUS THOUSAND CAR DOESN'T COME WITH XENONS?????
MERCEDES IS BALLLLINNNNNN
AN E550 COSTS AS MUCH AS A LEXUS LS430
A S430 COSTS MORE THAN THE BMW 750I

MERCEDES IS DEFINITELY BALLING
I believe the best response to this, would be a quote from the movie Billy Madison:

"...what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Old 03-08-2007, 06:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
/////AMG
Originally Posted by Fifth Ring
Best part about owning a CTS-V is that when you're in it, you don't have to be looking at it.
I think this is how it all got started. Lol...
Old 06-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Originally Posted by Fifth Ring
Best part about owning a CTS-V is that when you're in it, you don't have to be looking at it.
Oh, I completely agree. It looks like it has some kind of cancer infestation. If the CTS-V Coupe had a curly tail on the back it would look like a piglet
Old 06-28-2011, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM
Oh, I completely agree. It looks like it has some kind of cancer infestation. If the CTS-V Coupe had a curly tail on the back it would look like a piglet
Reviving an OLD post???
Old 06-28-2011, 05:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

e36 318i, 2004 sti
Cadillac-

AMG-

Old 06-29-2011, 02:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 C63
I don't care what everyone thinks, but the NEW cts-v is a sexy beast.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:34 AM

2006 C55 AMG
where do u live ill race u in twisties? :P
Old 06-30-2011, 11:56 AM

Marsaydees
Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM
Ban.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:48 AM

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
CLS55
I don't think our benzes hold value very well (so I disagree with whomever said they do)...but.... I bought mine 1.5 years ago for 13k with only 59k miles...prolly get one cheaper now... One good thing though is that with $1000 you have a 12s car (low 13s if left stock. That ain't bad. I don't know CTS-Vs to well....what do they run? (I hate mags, mean nothing...dragtimes.com...ehh not much more as only the best times post there, it ends up being more favored to production #s).

Shoot... someone just race the guy? (Is he trying to debate a stock vs stock??? We know outcome there...kinda dumb if so)

I can get an E55 for low $20s....ummm yeah I'd rather do that then the caddy (I'd rather hang onto my money, get a car that's faster an better looking). Looks, yes are subjective...but, my own expereince is that, even before I ever owned or considered a benz, is that the Caddy's just aren't admired a whole lot.

Last edited by testknight; 07-01-2011 at 08:42 AM.