C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Evosport Stage 2 C32 AMG vs Bone Stock Magnum SRT-8 (Video)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 03:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow, when I originally posted in this thread about walking SRT-8 cars, I had no idea that the car in question was the one I just sold . I've walked those cars a few times. In fact, I've had them get the wholeshot from a light and then reeled them in! The new owner can verify the mods are present, 'cause I gave him the receipts How hot was it outside? The C32 is very heat sensitive, even if you let it sit for a while after running a race. Either way, if it's really stock, "Maggie" is one of the best running SRT-8s I've ever seen.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
I'm not sure I'm believing all that. I just not too long ago (late April/early May)tangled with a 300 SRT-8 and wore it out. He imploded like a Russian Submarine! I'm stock for the exception of K&N. Couldn't tell you what condition he was in. He did have big huge aftermarket wheels though, but I had no problems twirling up my stock 17s".

Just seems a little wierd. But I have to realize, we are talking about a 6.1L mill rated at 425 I believe. Still,... a C32 @ stage II should be able to handle that.

Maybe because my encounter began from a dead stop, I had a different experience.

Last edited by ShawnC32; 08-24-2007 at 04:47 PM.
Old 08-24-2007, 04:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C32 AMG - RIP :(
I'm pretty confused by the posts in this thread. The SRT8 is rated at 425 hp and weighs about 4200 lbs. The C32 is rated at 349 hp and weighs about 3500 lbs. That's 9.88 lbs per hp for the SRT8 and 10.02 lbs per hp for the C32.

Why would anyone be surprised that the SRT8 is faster?

BTW...I've got a buddy that has a 2007 SRT8 300C and with me riding in the car it recorded a 4.67 0-60 on the built in timer. Bone stock. He also went 13.2@108 with a 1.9 60 ft at the track.

Last week I test drove a 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 with 6000 miles on it and bone stock. On the test drive I went 4.83 0-60. This was with 1/4 tank of gas, no experience, and 102 degrees outside.

Like it or not, there are quite a few bone stock SRT8's that have recorded low 4 sec 0-60 times. Wait until you run across a Cherokee SRT8 that knows what he's doing. There are more than a couple of those that have run 3.9 0-60 times with the AWD. The Cherokee's don't have the built in 0-60 timer though, so I'm a bit suspect of some of those times recorded with the aftermarket Gtech thingys, but I'm positive that they are capable of very low 4 sec range at the least.

Last edited by 1FSTAMG; 08-24-2007 at 04:59 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-24-2007, 05:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C32
Who cares how fast a Charger is they are Fugly
Old 08-24-2007, 05:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
Originally Posted by BLWNAMG
I'm pretty confused by the posts in this thread. The SRT8 is rated at 425 hp and weighs about 4200 lbs. The C32 is rated at 349 hp and weighs about 3500 lbs. That's 9.88 lbs per hp for the SRT8 and 10.02 lbs per hp for the C32.

Why would anyone be surprised that the SRT8 is faster?

BTW...I've got a buddy that has a 2007 SRT8 300C and with me riding in the car it recorded a 4.67 0-60 on the built in timer. Bone stock. He also went 13.2@108 with a 1.9 60 ft at the track.

Last week I test drove a 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 with 6000 miles on it and bone stock. On the test drive I went 4.83 0-60. This was with 1/4 tank of gas, no experience, and 102 degrees outside.

Like it or not, there are quite a few bone stock SRT8's that have recorded low 4 sec 0-60 times. Wait until you run across a Cherokee SRT8 that knows what he's doing. There are more than a couple of those that have run 3.9 0-60 times with the AWD. The Cherokee's don't have the built in 0-60 timer though, so I'm a bit suspect of some of those times recorded with the aftermarket Gtech thingys, but I'm positive that they are capable of very low 4 sec range at the least.
BIG difference between a STOCK and full on STAGE II C32, which is what is in the video and what is in question.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:22 PM

LOL, so many haters and doubters on here. I post video evidence of the race against the C32 AMG and my 0-60 runs in 4.5 seconds and I get a bunch of people calling me a liar. Unreal.

Let's make this simple:

If there are any C32 AMGs in the NY/NJ/CT area that would like to run my bone stock SRT-8 from a dig or a roll, please respond to this.

Otherwise, talk, speculation, and magazine racing is silly.

Last edited by Marc; 08-24-2007 at 05:25 PM.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by m3_eater
Wow, when I originally posted in this thread about walking SRT-8 cars, I had no idea that the car in question was the one I just sold . I've walked those cars a few times. In fact, I've had them get the wholeshot from a light and then reeled them in! The new owner can verify the mods are present, 'cause I gave him the receipts How hot was it outside? The C32 is very heat sensitive, even if you let it sit for a while after running a race. Either way, if it's really stock, "Maggie" is one of the best running SRT-8s I've ever seen.
Nice car you sold Tom. It looked real clean and felt real solid.

It was around 65 degrees when we raced IIRC. Ironically, the SRT-8s are ultra heat sensitive too. A lot of the guys on the forums perform the "fan mod" which keeps the fans going all the time. They also install lower degree thermostats. I haven't done either yet.

Not to sound like an ***, but are you sure you were racing SRT-8s and not R/Ts? A lot of guys with SRT-8s on the forums are trapping 109-111 bone stock!
Old 08-24-2007, 05:34 PM

You guys really want to know what I think? And remember, I owned an SLK32 AMG back in '03 and have a fair bit of experience with these cars. I think the 32AMG doesn't respond very well to mods and I think the estimated HP numbers advertised for stage 2 kits by companies like Evosport are incorrect. With software, headers, pulleys, and the SL55 splitter, I think you'll be lucky to gain 20-30hp. Remember, I ran 12.84@109 in my bone stock SLK32 AMG and after adding the pulleys, I was trapping about the same, 108-109! I don't think the software does much either. But this is just my opinion based on everything I've both seen on the forums and tried myself.

In case you guys are interested in seeing some of my old SLK32 AMG racing videos, you can go here:

http://www.titsup-racing.com/video/slk/

These are all from 2003.

Last edited by Marc; 08-24-2007 at 06:09 PM.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Silver 2002 C32, Silver 2006 CLK 350
that is just wierd with all those mods that thing should have walked the SRT 8 he might have some problem that just started after it was sold.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by Marc
You guys really want to know what I think? And remember, I owned an SLK32 AMG back in '03 and have a fair bit of experience with these cars. I think the 32AMG doesn't respond very well to mods and I think the estimated HP numbers advertised for stage 2 kits by companies like Evosport are incorrect. With software, headers, pulleys, and the SL55 splitter, I think you'll be lucky to gain 20-30hp. Remember, I ran 12.84@109 in my bone stock SLK32 AMG and after adding the pulleys, I was trapping about the same, 108-109! I don't think the software does much either. But this is just my opinion based on everything I've both seen on the forums and tried myself.

In case you guys are interested in seeing some of my old SLK32 AMG racing videos, you can go here:

These are all from 2003.
I do agree that some power claims from tuning companies seem to be a bit, let's say *optimistic*, compared to what users are averaging when they perform the mods. However, I think there's a lot of variation among 32's - some seem to have very strong cars, even stock; others seem to plow a lot of time and $$$ into mods and see negligible gains. Some cars do the mods and see nice gains... just depends a lot on the car, I guess.

FWIW, software makes a huge difference to these engines when they're modded, from what *I've* read on these forums. If you just swap pullies, you'll post modest gains, b/c the engine will be fighting detonation and keep pulling timing.

Anyway, if the 4.5 0-60 is legit, the best way to verify (IMHO) would be to record it with a racelogic box... I believe they're GPS-based, and allegedly are extremely accurate. Out of curiosity, have you had the car dyno'ed? It very well might be you got lucky with a particularly strong SRT-8.

Frankly, I don't get why car enthusiasts "hate" on other enthusiasts anyway - we're already a tiny fraction of the overall population. Now, if someone's an ***, that's an exception, but seriously - how often do you see an econo-box, dirty as hell, driving around on mis-matched tires, compared to how often you see a really nice, clean, tastefully modded performance car? IMHO, the Magnum doesn't look great, but it's both fast and practical, so I guess I can see why somebody'd get it (although for my $$$ I'd get the Cherokee instead) - but I HAVE seen Charger SRT-8s that were mildly modded, and looked really nice (and mean as hell). From the pics I've seen, the new Super-Bee looks pretty sharp (imagine w/ a nice set of glossy black wheels), and the Challenger does too.

I'm a european car nut through and through, but I also nod in approval that the domestic engineers are finally making some models other than the 'vette(Shelby GT500 and GT500KR, new Camaro, new Challenger) that have decent looks and power both. My $0.02
Old 08-24-2007, 09:07 PM

silver 2002 c32 amg
Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
I do agree that some power claims from tuning companies seem to be a bit, let's say *optimistic*, compared to what users are averaging when they perform the mods. However, I think there's a lot of variation among 32's - some seem to have very strong cars, even stock; others seem to plow a lot of time and $$$ into mods and see negligible gains. Some cars do the mods and see nice gains... just depends a lot on the car, I guess.

FWIW, software makes a huge difference to these engines when they're modded, from what *I've* read on these forums. If you just swap pullies, you'll post modest gains, b/c the engine will be fighting detonation and keep pulling timing.

Anyway, if the 4.5 0-60 is legit, the best way to verify (IMHO) would be to record it with a racelogic box... I believe they're GPS-based, and allegedly are extremely accurate. Out of curiosity, have you had the car dyno'ed? It very well might be you got lucky with a particularly strong SRT-8.

Frankly, I don't get why car enthusiasts "hate" on other enthusiasts anyway - we're already a tiny fraction of the overall population. Now, if someone's an ***, that's an exception, but seriously - how often do you see an econo-box, dirty as hell, driving around on mis-matched tires, compared to how often you see a really nice, clean, tastefully modded performance car? IMHO, the Magnum doesn't look great, but it's both fast and practical, so I guess I can see why somebody'd get it (although for my $$$ I'd get the Cherokee instead) - but I HAVE seen Charger SRT-8s that were mildly modded, and looked really nice (and mean as hell). From the pics I've seen, the new Super-Bee looks pretty sharp (imagine w/ a nice set of glossy black wheels), and the Challenger does too.

I'm a european car nut through and through, but I also nod in approval that the domestic engineers are finally making some models other than the 'vette(Shelby GT500 and GT500KR, new Camaro, new Challenger) that have decent looks and power both. My $0.02
I have the race logic box and IMO it's the only thing worth using
I know people who have the G-tech pro and they don't seem that accurate. a freind of mine borrowed my racelogic box and got completely different results
the G-techs just seem a little too optomistic to me
Old 08-25-2007, 06:54 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter

These are all from 2003.
with chip and pulley mine dyno at 351rwhp/353tq granted you can only use around 16% to calculate back since I was on the dynapack. like one of the above post said...power claim are claims. it also depends on the car and the tuner. That particular C32 may have some problems not running properly. I lost to my friend's obd1 E36 M3 that's making 232rwhp when my i/c pump died. it sure sounded like it was WOT, but wasn't going anywhere.

with only pulley kit you are simply wasting the money if you don't get the ECU tune as well. when I only had the pulley kit I was only able to win by a fender against my friend's completely stock C55 from 15mph rolling start to 90-95mph where we stopped. everytime it pulls to the redline it feels like it's struggling for gas. After ECU...it's not even close.

Last edited by FrankW; 08-25-2007 at 07:02 AM.
Old 08-25-2007, 02:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63
Chrysler/Dodge .. are hideous cars.. IMO.. How much heavier can they make these rolling tanks? I know that if I drove one I would get less than 8-10 mpg..

I don't get this new trend of huge engines.. 6.1 liter on the SRT, and the new C63 will be 6.2 liters.. One of the reason's I like the 335 with twin turbos.. NA engines are boring in my opinion.. To bad you aren't in So Cal cause I bet my 335i would give you a serious run.. I think my C32 was very strong stock.. but my chipped 335 is definitely faster..

Contrats on your 2007 6.1 liter 425hp Dodge beating a 5 year old, 6 cylinder maybe 380? hp car..

These were allegedly the fastest times recorded for stock cars as of 2006 per this report, 2007 cars were not in the survey. This report claims these were the lowest numbers reported by several major publications. (not some guys on a forum, & they didn't have a Magnum on the list)

2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 6.1L V8 425 13.1 108.2
2003 Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG 3.2L V6 S/C 349 13.24 106.86

I also discovered the Chrysler SRT-8 is about 1/2 second slower in the 1/4 mile than the Magnum, which would explain the other posters no having a problem winning or staying with them.

Another thing to consider... a 2002 C32 will run you around 20k or less.. and IMO it is superior to a Dodge in every way.. A Magnum costs 40k..

If you had the same skill level of drivers, a C32 should destroy a SRT-8 on the track, or on anything but a straight line..

I am not trying to flame the OP.. but honestly.. this comparision seems like apples to oranges.. How about you go up against a 2007 V8 63 AMG Benz.. I bet the outcome is very different.. A more apples to apples comparison would be an E63 wagon vs. your SRT-8 Magnum.. of course the price difference is way off.. LOL

carry on..
Old 08-25-2007, 06:30 PM

Why are they hideous cars? Because they have Chrysler/Dodge emblems on them instead of BMW or MB? I actually like the lines of the Charger a lot, but I don't care for the 300C or Magnum.

I only bought the Magnum because it was $27,500 BRAND NEW! It stickered for $39,080. It was one of those deals that was just too good to pass up. I can drive it for another 6 months to a year and likely make my money back when I go to sell it used with 10K miles on it.

The SRT-8s are just as heavy as the new AMG cars or BMW M5, M6, etc. But yeah they are pigs. I also hate heavy cars and prefer forced induction like you as well. My other car is a 2000 Audi S4 which has gone 10.76@132 in the 1/4 mile.

Thanks for congratulating me on the victory, but you conveniently left out the small detail that the 6 cylinder car I beat just so happens to have a blower on it.

The 300C SRT-8 isn't going to be half a second slower than the Magnum SRT-8. Not sure what's up with that, but they're identical cars with the exception of the Maggie being 100-150lbs heavier.

Yeah, you're comparing a used 5 year old C32 with maybe 80K miles on it for $20K vs a brand new Magnum SRT-8 with full warranty, Satellite radio (rocks!), etc. for $27,500.

Surprisingly the SRT-8 is one of the best handling cars I've ever driven and I've owned a Z06, 996TT, '03 Cobra, and a few others. There's no way in hell a C32 is going to turn better times than the SRT-8 on ANY road course with all else being equal (tires, drivers, etc.), let alone "destroy" it. No way in hell, trust me!

Did you know a 300C SRT-8 with two small bolt ons finished 6th OVERALL in the 2005 One Lap of America? It beat all kinds of high end sports cars... Porsches, Vipers, Z06s, etc.

http://www.onelapofamerica.com/histo...05&res=OVL_CUM

Based on some of the numbers I've seen for the E63 AMG, I think I'd be right next to that thing on a highway pull.

I wish you weren't on the other coast, because I'd love smoking your chipped 335i. I already had no problem pulling one with a Procede (sp?) chip. I also beat an E46 M3 which had intake/exhaust/chip. I had a 200lb passenger and he had nobody and I was still able to pull slightly.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Almost a Member!

Jeep Liberty
Why are they hideous cars? Because they have Chrysler/Dodge emblems on them instead of BMW or MB? I actually like the lines of the Charger a lot, but I don't care for the 300C or Magnum.

I only bought the Magnum because it was $27,500 BRAND NEW! It stickered for $39,080. It was one of those deals that was just too good to pass up. I can drive it for another 6 months to a year and likely make my money back when I go to sell it used with 10K miles on it.

The SRT-8s are just as heavy as the new AMG cars or BMW M5, M6, etc. But yeah they are pigs. I also hate heavy cars and prefer forced induction like you as well. My other car is a 2000 Audi S4 which has gone 10.76@132 in the 1/4 mile.

Thanks for congratulating me on the victory, but you conveniently left out the small detail that the 6 cylinder car I beat just so happens to have a blower on it.

The 300C SRT-8 isn't going to be half a second slower than the Magnum SRT-8. Not sure what's up with that, but they're identical cars with the exception of the Maggie being 100-150lbs heavier.

Yeah, you're comparing a used 5 year old C32 with maybe 80K miles on it for $20K vs a brand new Magnum SRT-8 with full warranty, Satellite radio (rocks!), etc. for $27,500.

Surprisingly the SRT-8 is one of the best handling cars I've ever driven and I've owned a Z06, 996TT, '03 Cobra, and a few others. There's no way in hell a C32 is going to turn better times than the SRT-8 on ANY road course with all else being equal (tires, drivers, etc.), let alone "destroy" it. No way in hell, trust me!

Did you know a 300C SRT-8 with two small bolt ons finished 6th OVERALL in the 2005 One Lap of America? It beat all kinds of high end sports cars... Porsches, Vipers, Z06s, etc.

http://www.onelapofamerica.com/histo...05&res=OVL_CUM

Based on some of the numbers I've seen for the E63 AMG, I think I'd be right next to that thing on a highway pull.

I wish you weren't on the other coast, because I'd love smoking your chipped 335i. I already had no problem pulling one with a Procede (sp?) chip. I also beat an E46 M3 which had intake/exhaust/chip. I had a 200lb passenger and he had nobody and I was still able to pull slightly.
Ok, Ok, that's the second or third challenge I have heard so far from you and your Magnum SRT-8. Unfortunately, I am not from the tri-state area and don't plan on a trip there to prove what I already know. I do have a friend that owns one and thought about video taping a race between the two of us and post it in response (same one I have beaten ever time), but then the conversation would shift to his car was running poor or he doesn't know how to drive etc. So, unlike your street racing videos you posted, if your ever in Phoenix and want to do it the right way with no excuses (either party) we can go to Firebird International Raceway any Friday/Saturday night and race. I am so confident of my C32 victory that I will even pay your travel expenses back if I lose. It will be video taped and when I win, I am going to post it on DodgeTalk.com for the SRT-8 boys. Fair?

Otherwise chalk this one (original post) up as a win against a C32 under totally unknown conditions, vehicle condition, driver ability etc. and have a nice day.

You mentioned that you thought the C32 upgrades resulted in limited gains in yours and forum posts experience. My upgrades were performed with before and after dyno's (the only way they should be done) and netted a 66hp/109 trq (flywheel) increase.

No offense, but if you respond back with anything other than your headed to Phoenix I am moving on to other posts. Enjoy your Magnum, they are cool.

Last edited by StormC32; 08-25-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Marc for the love of god, give it up! You came out ahead! You have proven through many sources that ur car is faster than ours. I will personally drive over to wherever you are and deliver ur chocalate chip cookie.

All I'm saying I took two charger srt-8's twice on the road. Maybe they were inexperienced drivers, I dunno. I would have like to have taken them on a empty road but that is very rare thing to do in South Florida.

I enjoy my car the way it is. Personally the SRT's dont appeal to me, my next car will be the Pontiac G8 with the LS2. I drove a 411hp version in Australia and I absolutely love it.

Now if you want a real race, look for my rx7 next month!
Old 08-25-2007, 11:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63
Why are they hideous cars?
They look like a rolling box?

I have an Xede.. from Active Autowerke.. Get some video vs. a procede 335i if you can.

Here are some nice lines.. sorry couldn't resist..

and the ole C32 that was just sold..

Last edited by amgmark; 08-26-2007 at 12:08 AM.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 C32 ///AMG
Originally Posted by amgmark

I have an Xede.. from Active Autowerke.. Get some video vs. a procede 335i if you can.

Here are some nice lines.. sorry couldn't resist..

and the ole C32 that was just sold..

Mark, your 335 looks sick on those iForged!
Old 08-26-2007, 03:11 AM

2003 E55 Blk/Blk
Hey marc Ill let you know about the intake thing...I have to get ready for school and some other crap but maybe ill see you before i go up. Either way call the other mark bovi and check out what hes doing to the laser lol.

p.s. i dont know if it matters but i noticed on my way home that my car was in the "W" setting for winter (the button you pressed when you got in)...Im not sure it that matters.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:06 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by HAHA BYE
Hey marc Ill let you know about the intake thing...I have to get ready for school and some other crap but maybe ill see you before i go up. Either way call the other mark bovi and check out what hes doing to the laser lol.

p.s. i dont know if it matters but i noticed on my way home that my car was in the "W" setting for winter (the button you pressed when you got in)...Im not sure it that matters.
W mode starts the car in 2nd instead of 1st and shifts way before the redline when you are going WOT. It also limits the throttle response. You don't want to be in "W" when you are racing or trying to race someone.

who pressed that button? Marc?
Old 08-26-2007, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Originally Posted by HAHA BYE
There you go. Mystery solved. Put the damned tranny into "s" mode and try again. It should finally plant this lame thread in the trash can.

It's interesting that Marc, who is familiar with these cars, gets in and pushes the W mode in the car of a new, unsuspecting owner he is about to race. Smells like a set-up to me.

Last edited by ScottW911; 08-26-2007 at 11:17 AM.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:11 PM

You guys are a bunch of sore losers.

For the record, I never hit W. I hit S when I got in the car to make sure it wasn't in W.

W will only start the car in 2nd gear. That's it. Tom was manually downshifting the car every race and making sure he was in the lowest possible gear. On a few races he dropped it down to 1st gear. W mode my ***.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:25 PM

So no C32 AMGs in the NY/NJ/CT area that want to tangle with Maggie?
Old 08-26-2007, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by amgmark

Here are some nice lines.. sorry couldn't resist.. [/IMG]
I actually think the 3 series is a bland and boring body style. To each his own I guess.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by StormC32
Ok, Ok, that's the second or third challenge I have heard so far from you and your Magnum SRT-8. Unfortunately, I am not from the tri-state area and don't plan on a trip there to prove what I already know. I do have a friend that owns one and thought about video taping a race between the two of us and post it in response (same one I have beaten ever time), but then the conversation would shift to his car was running poor or he doesn't know how to drive etc. So, unlike your street racing videos you posted, if your ever in Phoenix and want to do it the right way with no excuses (either party) we can go to Firebird International Raceway any Friday/Saturday night and race. I am so confident of my C32 victory that I will even pay your travel expenses back if I lose. It will be video taped and when I win, I am going to post it on DodgeTalk.com for the SRT-8 boys. Fair?

Otherwise chalk this one (original post) up as a win against a C32 under totally unknown conditions, vehicle condition, driver ability etc. and have a nice day.

You mentioned that you thought the C32 upgrades resulted in limited gains in yours and forum posts experience. My upgrades were performed with before and after dyno's (the only way they should be done) and netted a 66hp/109 trq (flywheel) increase.

No offense, but if you respond back with anything other than your headed to Phoenix I am moving on to other posts. Enjoy your Magnum, they are cool.
I'm not going to Arizona to race you.

Unknown conditions, vehicle condition, driver ability? I believe we went over the first two of these already. But driver ability? Now that's funny. It's so hard to manually downshift the car and floor it on the 3rd beep? Where's the "driver ability" in that?

66hp at the crank? Did that come after correction factors and converting whp to crank? I'd like to know the true raw WHP gain before any correction factor or crank horsepower calculation.

No offense, but if you respond back with anything other than you're headed to NY, I am moving onto other posts. Enjoy your C32, they are slow!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Evosport Stage 2 C32 AMG vs Bone Stock Magnum SRT-8 (Video)