Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 10:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Spotted: Hong Kong Silver C32 Amg

Hi,

I am on vacation in hong kong! Today, I spotted a Silver C32 Amg, with a quad setup, silver front add-on lip, 19" bremmas, decklid and window spoiler, HID fogs, and a young typical hong kong male, mid 20s to early 30s range. Pretty nice guy. I spoke to you today, near "central". I'm sure your on here, since you know about the pullies group buy as well. If you are, I'm here to say hi again!

-advans
Old 12-24-2007, 01:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Hey holiday spirit in the HK. Awesome
I need to go back there again. That city is always changing
Old 12-26-2007, 04:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32
Hey, how are you Advans? this is Fred, talked to you shortly on such an occassion in Hong Kong. I was on the run, sorry didn't have time to chat.

Nice meeting you, keep in touch and i will keep you updated on the LET pulley and Heat Exchanger. Probably the 6-Pot brakes may go on my car as well as the brakes are due for service shortly.

How's your stay in Hong Kong, go to Repulse Bay where the AMG showroom is, you will be able to see a few AMGs there, luckily the C63, not sure.

Hey, your car looks so cool.

Fred
Old 12-26-2007, 08:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Originally Posted by cnchung
Hey, how are you Advans? this is Fred, talked to you shortly on such an occassion in Hong Kong. I was on the run, sorry didn't have time to chat.

Nice meeting you, keep in touch and i will keep you updated on the LET pulley and Heat Exchanger. Probably the 6-Pot brakes may go on my car as well as the brakes are due for service shortly.

How's your stay in Hong Kong, go to Repulse Bay where the AMG showroom is, you will be able to see a few AMGs there, luckily the C63, not sure.

Hey, your car looks so cool.

Fred
Thanks Fred!

I'm glad to meet a member in Hong Kong. I love your car. I saw you driving around the block a few times, then parked. I've never seen a painted front lip in person, but it looks dam good!
Old 12-26-2007, 08:56 AM

1 V10, 2 V8
very VERY hard to fine true AMGs in hong kong. usually, they are badged as SL500 AMG, S500 AMG, CLK320 AMG, etc etc. It's too expensive over there. AMGs are all at least HK$1,000,000. However, it's one lucky place to have an SLK55 BS. How's the weather in HK?
Old 12-26-2007, 11:43 AM

C32
Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
very VERY hard to fine true AMGs in hong kong. usually, they are badged as SL500 AMG, S500 AMG, CLK320 AMG, etc etc. It's too expensive over there. AMGs are all at least HK$1,000,000. However, it's one lucky place to have an SLK55 BS. How's the weather in HK?
Yeah, too many AMGs badged MBs here. Anyway, once they have the badge, they are some how AMG "cosmetically". Not a bad idea to start knowing what AMG is!

How did you know we got an SLK55 BS for sale here??? Asking for 1.7M, about $218K. One an buy a nice used F360.

Cool weather, about 15-20C, not too good for my advan sports.

Old 12-26-2007, 09:28 PM
Almost a Member!

2002 C32AMG, 2007 E200K
I'm going over to Hong Kong after the New Year for business...
Definitely will have to check out the AMG Dealer at Repulse Bay.

Thanks Fred!
Old 12-28-2007, 08:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Yeah, too many AMGs badged MBs here. Anyway, once they have the badge, they are some how AMG "cosmetically". Not a bad idea to start knowing what AMG is!

How did you know we got an SLK55 BS for sale here??? Asking for 1.7M, about $218K. One an buy a nice used F360.

Cool weather, about 15-20C, not too good for my advan sports.

Hey fred, I was around sheung wan tonight for dinner, was seeing if I could spot you there again!

well anyways, by any chance have you ever seen a W220 S350 with a full carlsson package and AMG brakes...the color is purple. I've seen it quite a few times around HK island area!

Weather is turning cold this coming week, 11C and under!
Old 12-28-2007, 09:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
While I'm at it Fred, here was a few things I mentioned to you that I have installed.

enjoy!

evosport pulley

my wheels (+ stock 7 spoke 17" and CLK55 amg double spoke wheels not seen)

my renntech cf airbox, with a cf front piece, and kevlar snorkle tubes

Last but not least, a few shots of my car.

Old 12-28-2007, 11:27 AM

C32
coolllllllllllllllllllllllllest C Coupe ever seen, great great effort, how much power your car has now???

BTW, what are you doing with all these wheels??? Seems like you have a few sets sitting at your garage.

One thing, how does you W211 dirve, I am looking for a W211 E55 lately, most of them are in bad shape.

BTW, did you know we have an online auto trader here, namely 28car.com, go try, you will see a few nice MBs.

Enjoy, when are you leaving anyway. I will see if i can chat with you again.

11C this weekend??? I've been to NY sometime b4 and it was like -10C, 11C! - - - piece of cake for you!!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 04:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
coolllllllllllllllllllllllllest C Coupe ever seen, great great effort, how much power your car has now???

BTW, what are you doing with all these wheels??? Seems like you have a few sets sitting at your garage.

One thing, how does you W211 dirve, I am looking for a W211 E55 lately, most of them are in bad shape.

BTW, did you know we have an online auto trader here, namely 28car.com, go try, you will see a few nice MBs.

Enjoy, when are you leaving anyway. I will see if i can chat with you again.

11C this weekend??? I've been to NY sometime b4 and it was like -10C, 11C! - - - piece of cake for you!!!!

I personally love the feel of the W211, sedan wise. its great. My father drives one, my cousin drives one, my uncle drives one. Its a great choice.

Fred, I've seen a few used W211 E55s on mags, they ARE in pretty bad shape! why don't you look for a CLK55? lol.

I'm leaving the first or so, I'm wondering if buying a set of wheels here would be cheap!

thanks for the comments!
Old 12-29-2007, 11:17 AM

C32
Originally Posted by advans
I personally love the feel of the W211, sedan wise. its great. My father drives one, my cousin drives one, my uncle drives one. Its a great choice.

Fred, I've seen a few used W211 E55s on mags, they ARE in pretty bad shape! why don't you look for a CLK55? lol.

I'm leaving the first or so, I'm wondering if buying a set of wheels here would be cheap!

thanks for the comments!
CLK55 is more or less like mine, wanna get a larger sedan with sheep skin.

PM me if you want to know places where you can buy a good set of wheels, go buy earlier beofre they run out of stock.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:22 AM

C32
just thought of adding a pic
Attached Thumbnails Spotted: Hong Kong Silver C32 Amg-c32-3-.jpg  
Old 12-29-2007, 12:17 PM

My ex-cars: 03 E55,04 C32, 05 C55 ,03 E320
Hi,

I am on vacation in hong kong! Today, I spotted a Silver C32 Amg, with a quad setup, silver front add-on lip, 19" bremmas, decklid and window spoiler, HID fogs, and a young typical hong kong male, mid 20s to early 30s range. Pretty nice guy. I spoke to you today, near "central". I'm sure your on here, since you know about the pullies group buy as well. If you are, I'm here to say hi again!

-advans
Is that the car that was owned by ah "Ray" gor??
I saw it in Mong Kok before when he was doing his wheel alignment...
Definitely the only quad exhaust set up I know of in HK...

Man..I wanna go back to HK...=(
Old 12-29-2007, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Originally Posted by derrick_lui

I did infact see cnchung in person, with that car. it caught my eye!

fred, I think I'm not gonna get a set. my dads gonna freakin kill me if I get another set of wheels.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:27 PM

C32
Originally Posted by derrick_lui

The car was bought earlier as a stock C32 this year and i did all the mods. As far as i know there are a few quads in the city, what i saw were C320s and C200s. Another silver C32 just did a quad after seeing my car at the mechanic shop, but that one has a Brabus 19 instead of Bremmas.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:33 PM

C32
I did infact see cnchung in person, with that car. it caught my eye!

fred, I think I'm not gonna get a set. my dads gonna freakin kill me if I get another set of wheels.

You know what, I saw a complete ART S500 White the other day. it was soooooo nice. Love it so much. Too bad we went different directions, otherwise i will definitely chat with him.

I had some time with a CLK-DTM today and it was amazing, didn't drive it but were so attracted by every single detail of the car.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
You know what, I saw a complete ART S500 White the other day. it was soooooo nice. Love it so much. Too bad we went different directions, otherwise i will definitely chat with him.

I had some time with a CLK-DTM today and it was amazing, didn't drive it but were so attracted by every single detail of the car.
sweet!

I actually sat in a CLK-DTM that is owned by one of our members "yellowenzo" he took me out for a spin in that car..its AMAZING. if you search up my threads, i posted pictures!

I noticed in hong kong, most of the cars are "modified". Trucks with bodykits and HIDs,
Old 12-31-2007, 12:29 AM

C32
sweet!

I actually sat in a CLK-DTM that is owned by one of our members "yellowenzo" he took me out for a spin in that car..its AMAZING. if you search up my threads, i posted pictures!

I noticed in hong kong, most of the cars are "modified". Trucks with bodykits and HIDs,
Trucks, taxi (soemtimes), mini vans got body kits. HIDs are selling at a few grans, why not get it???

Brakes are also famous here, mini vans got 4pot or even 6pot brembos. Came across a Mazda one day that has AMG 4pot on it.

Nice experience in HK right?? got to see the HK way of modifying cars.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
hahah HK way of modding cars. yes. have you ever seen the barbie pink dahaitsu? the only car in HK that made me drool was a authentic M3 CSL.

btw, I saw the white ART S-Class today, it has black wheels, and full ART kit, plate is JJ 9996 i believe. saw it near wanchai/causeway bay area!

shoot. im gonna be packed in causeway bay tonight! for the countdowN!
Old 01-05-2008, 02:51 AM

C32
hahah HK way of modding cars. yes. have you ever seen the barbie pink dahaitsu? the only car in HK that made me drool was a authentic M3 CSL.

btw, I saw the white ART S-Class today, it has black wheels, and full ART kit, plate is JJ 9996 i believe. saw it near wanchai/causeway bay area!

shoot. im gonna be packed in causeway bay tonight! for the countdowN!
Still here in HK? Got a place for you for some nice MB accessories.
Old 01-06-2008, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Still here in HK? Got a place for you for some nice MB accessories.
aww dammit...i just got back to new york a few days ago, but WHERE is this place? i'm planning to go back to hong kong for work in may.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:24 PM
Almost a Member!

2002 C32AMG, 2007 E200K
Fred,

Our company is setting up an office in Central...so I'll be going there often.

I loved the car culture in Hong Kong...much more diverse and interesting than here in Seoul.
It seems most cars are cosmetically modified in some fashion.

Where is this place where I can get some MB/AMG accessories?
I want to visit them next time...which hopefully will be soon!
Old 01-16-2008, 02:15 AM

C32
Originally Posted by Schizo0223
Fred,

Our company is setting up an office in Central...so I'll be going there often.

I loved the car culture in Hong Kong...much more diverse and interesting than here in Seoul.
It seems most cars are cosmetically modified in some fashion.

Where is this place where I can get some MB/AMG accessories?
I want to visit them next time...which hopefully will be soon!
PM me pls