I have a huge *****... I win

"big dick playa~~ G5~~~~swin'n from ur kneezzz"

Close this motha faka
Old 09-06-2008, 01:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Oy vez.

At the expense of eviscerating the dead horse, to answer the original question, I'd say BOTH the C32 and the C55 are faster than each other. Now, figure that one out!!!

Better yet, if one C32 leaves the Amoco station at 3:00 and the C 55 leaves the Shell gas station at 3:00 in different directions on the same road, who gets to the White Castle first???
Old 09-06-2008, 04:07 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by AMGSC
There never were any cooling issues with the Kleemann. Are you kidding. Kleemann TWIN-SCREW 2.6liter Autorotor IS THE BOMB of all aftermarket and even OEM superchargers. That's why I'm going to get my full $7.5K back when I sell it for my Quad-Turbo 7.3 upgrade to full race car.
that's not what George who put it together at vrp said. I was talking about the HPS that caused your rear two cyclinder losing compression (basically fried). was asking how did you ever fixed that? I thought you bought the kleemann setup used btw that's why vrp had to order fuel rails that were missing from the kit from kleemann for you.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by FrankW
that's not what George who put it together at vrp said. I was talking about the HPS that caused your rear two cyclinder losing compression (basically fried). was asking how did you ever fixed that? I thought you bought the kleemann setup used btw that's why vrp had to order fuel rails that were missing from the kit from kleemann for you.

Let it go Frank!! Let it go!!

We need a new smilie icon, a dog chasing its tail!! Anyone have one?
Old 09-06-2008, 12:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by FrankW
Your original question was about cooling issues. As I said I don't know what you are talking about there. If you spoke to George about my car then thanks for your interest but I've had the car independently compression tested and the two cyclinders are just fine. In fact I've been flooring it to LV and back several times and no signs of trouble either. As for the fuel rails, I'm planning to return to the stock ones since they fit my larger injectors. My AFR issues should be solved and I'm hoping to hit 600rwhp next week before I convert to the fastest C on the planet come December. Even now, any modified C63 will have NO CHANCE against my car.

I'm proud to say and have said that I bought it USED because they don't make theAUTOROTOR TWIN-SCREWS anymore since 2005. Even Cory and Brandon knows that I did NOT WANT a new EATON version. Renntech's is also a smaller LYSHOLM that makes much less power. The IHI blowers in the OEM MBs are just Japanese copies of the LYSHOLMs.

Last edited by AMGSC; 09-06-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W203 C32 AMG, W124 E300D
Originally Posted by SeeKlasse
the fact that you made a personal attack on me
You really ranted off there buddy, i was just yanking your chain man you didnt have to take it personal. Your on a C32/55 forum ranting off about our "crummy" V6's so i decided to just joke around a bit.

BUT since you MUST have the bigger ***** by saying that you had the 'cash' to buy a C32 or 55 but didnt. Ill bite!, so you bought a lesser AMG and more then likely less expensive car so you wouldnt get a ticket or crash? No self control eh? Cant afford to take your car to a track? It costs very little to do a run at infineon, ***** the most i spend on the track at sonoma is $50 for a few runs and im good Plus im free of speeding tickets and accidents!

And because of all the data you get off the interweb saying that the 32 gets spanked by the 55 and 43 i must have the worst AMG out there!? And being a V6 it makes it inferior? please

When youve actually owned one or raced one (on a track and not on public roads) i think you should stay on your side of the MBworld forum
Old 09-08-2008, 05:19 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Your original question was about cooling issues. As I said I don't know what you are talking about there. If you spoke to George about my car then thanks for your interest but I've had the car independently compression tested and the two cyclinders are just fine. In fact I've been flooring it to LV and back several times and no signs of trouble either. As for the fuel rails, I'm planning to return to the stock ones since they fit my larger injectors. My AFR issues should be solved and I'm hoping to hit 600rwhp next week before I convert to the fastest C on the planet come December. Even now, any modified C63 will have NO CHANCE against my car.

I'm proud to say and have said that I bought it USED because they don't make theAUTOROTOR TWIN-SCREWS anymore since 2005. Even Cory and Brandon knows that I did NOT WANT a new EATON version. Renntech's is also a smaller LYSHOLM that makes much less power. The IHI blowers in the OEM MBs are just Japanese copies of the LYSHOLMs.
alrighty thanks for clearing it up.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
V12TT
C32s are pretty fast when modded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYefBx-awrA
Old 09-08-2008, 06:13 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
I still don't get this animosity that you see with these threads.

I would imagine with quite some certainty that if AMGSC or C55alseep ran with 1/4 with me there would be nothing but high 5's and thumbs up no matter what the outcome. (and we have never met)

When you spend this kind of time and money to get your car to these levels, it also grants a certain respect for others who have gone on the same type of quest.

Personally, I think its a great thing that people have been able to get both of these cars up to this level to compete with other cars quite out of the price range. To me a big fat to the love of the cars and the people willing to push the limits...
Old 09-10-2008, 12:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by loungn14

I would imagine with quite some certainty that if AMGSC or C55alseep ran with 1/4 with me there would be nothing but high 5's and thumbs up no matter what the outcome. (and we have never met)

When you spend this kind of time and money to get your car to these levels, it also grants a certain respect for others who have gone on the same type of quest.

Personally, I think its a great thing that people have been able to get both of these cars up to this level to compete with other cars quite out of the price range. To me a big fat to the love of the cars and the people willing to push the limits...
I commend you for those comments. I admit the C32's has a much better ROI in terms of power. The C55's are NOT MOD FRIENDLY at all if you're on a budget of less than $5K. There's also alot more risk modding the C55 due to it's high 11:1 CR. The C63 has a similar problem at 11.3:1 CR and makes aftermarket FI kits risky.

Buying an second-hand Kleemann or Renntech SC kit is also risky even if it saves you 50%.

If both C32 and C55 owners spend $2K (no Nitrous) I would imagine the C32 would be slightly faster. In stock form there is only a 13hp difference and the mods for a C32 make up the difference with less investment in mods than a C55 thanks to LET and Code3. With $5k invested in a C55 (Headers, AMS Crank Pulley, ECU) the C55 now is dead even with a $2k modded C32 IMO.

Last edited by AMGSC; 09-10-2008 at 12:59 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Thumbs up

Old 09-10-2008, 01:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Thumbs up

I commend you for those comments. I admit the C32's has a much better ROI in terms of power. The C55's are NOT MOD FRIENDLY at all if you're on a budget of less than $5K. There's also alot more risk modding the C55 due to it's high 11:1 CR. The C63 has a similar problem at 11.3:1 CR and makes aftermarket FI kits risky.

Buying an second-hand Kleemann or Renntech SC kit is also risky even if it saves you 50%.

If both C32 and C55 owners spend $2K (no Nitrous) I would imagine the C32 would be slightly faster. In stock form there is only a 13hp difference and the mods for a C32 make up the difference with less investment in mods than a C55 thanks to LET and Code3. With $5k invested in a C55 (Headers, AMS Crank Pulley, ECU) the C55 now is dead even with a $2k modded C32 IMO.

This is the way we need to be with eachother..
Old 09-10-2008, 01:57 AM

C55
this post is asinine, both cars are fast.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:25 AM

Bicycle

Well said
Old 09-10-2008, 11:18 AM

05 c55, 08 600rr
wow this is really lame. i come on this board every so often to research this and that. im not really that much of a "car person" anymore. i have other priorities that i concentrate more of my time on. its something i chose to do.

thats not to say i dont like my car or cars in general, but seeing what is coming out of this thread, its pretty sad.

c32? it a really nice looking car thats fast.

c55? its a really nice looking car thats fast.

wanna play whos faster, cheaper mods, blaablaa

my 08 600rr, for half the cost, will blow your cars away stock.

whats the point?

i thought the point of this forum was to help out and inform fellow mercedes benz enthusiast? when did this forum stoop down to being a bigger ***** arena.

we each have a very nice car. some of our is faster than others. some people put more money into their cars than others. more power to them, pun intended. lets all be a bit more grown folks table and dont get bothered by pesky posters with issues.

we know we are better than that.

that being said, i love my 05 c55 with the BASIC mods, h&rs, bilstiens, a set of sl55 rims... its not the fastest, its not the sexiest, but its mines. i made it that way. and i love it.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LET C32 2002
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by genome

LOL..I sure do hope your 600RR is cause its suppose to be

we each have a very nice car. some of our is faster than others. some people put more money into their cars than others. more power to them, pun intended. lets all be a bit more grown folks table and dont get bothered by pesky posters with issues.

we know we are better than that.
Even the smartest minds everywhere fall for this stuff.....all is needed is an antagganist at the right time and place...but I am sure we all understand it now
Old 09-10-2008, 12:37 PM

W203 C32 AMG, W124 E300D

Maybe in a straight line but in the corners a RR will get smoked by either AMG

Hey are you on the BARF forum? I see your in the bay area.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:45 PM

05 c55, 08 600rr
Originally Posted by c32used
LOL..I sure do hope your 600RR is cause its suppose to be
thats what i like about the two wheel arena. the 80/20, 20/80 holds true. sure when i was at my first track day, my street legal 05 r6 was bigger, faster and all around big ***** compared to this little 14 yr old girls race bike (punching barely 40 or so hp), but she was in "a" class, leading the way. i was in "c" class, trailing in the back. in fact. my first lap around thunderhill, in the begining of the straighway in front of the hot pit, i was going about 110ish and i thought i was fast. a guy blew by me no more than four feet next to me like i was standing still.

you learn your role real fast and more importantly, you realize its not about beating the other guy, its about beating yourself. having fun. learning your limits and slowly improving on it.

if you are not a racer, if you dont do this for a living, why are you so concerned with what others have or what others do?

but yeah, c32used, i totally understand what youre saying about it just takes one commment at the right time for us to degrade down to something we know we are better than. doing the work i do and having to deal with the people i have to, im surprised i dont jump over and sock someone in the face!! ahhahahahah

Last edited by genome; 09-10-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:05 PM

05 c55, 08 600rr
Originally Posted by greasybenz

Hey are you on the BARF forum? I see your in the bay area.
i would bet any of my afm buddies would smoke me in my c55 on any local track, thill, sears, turns, straigh line... but like i said, meh..

does it really matter? i know im not that best, i just like to improve my skills. i notice a big change in my mentality when i switched over to two wheels. in a car, you can try to push yourself over your limits, trying to beat the other guy. most likely, just a car acciddent. messed up rims, busted up fenders.....

you do that on a bike, youll break bones.

barf? i was on there a few years back when i started. the local meets this and that, well without generalizing too much, there are lot of people who dont belong behind the wheel of a 400+ hp car.... there are alot of people who dont belong on two wheels. ever.

i think the vast majority of us know what the deal is. im just happy that this forum, that this segment of the forum hasnt degraded as quickly as other places when certain cars become more affordable and attract a crowd that really shouldnt be behind the wheel of said vehicles.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'10 E63 Obsidiant Black; '06 R350 Alabaster White; 05 C55 Obsidiant Black (sold)
Originally Posted by greasybenz

Heard that from BMW owners alot.. and isnt that what we hate about them?