Thanks Brandon and Code3Performance!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 03:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
Thanks Brandon and Code3Performance!

I just got off the phone with Brandon of Code3Performance. Just wanted to say what a pleasure it was speaking with him. I have ordered several parts from him in the past (and today) and would like to just comment on how friendly and helpful he has been to me. He has made some great parts for the car (with some GREAT ones yet to come ) and his willingness to offer his time and help with any installation problem or answer any questions is much appreciated! It's one thing to have great products, but its another to stand behind them and offer great customer service!

Thanks Brandon!
Old 10-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Finally! Someone is praising CP3.

I believe CP3 is a basically great company, facing growing pains and too much demand for their product.

If everyone understood this, Brandon and Aaron could take the time to build their infastructure to meet the demand. Give them time guys. I can tell they have the best of intentions here. Besides, their livelihood depends on this succeeding.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W210 E55 & W204 C63
Originally Posted by jturkel
I just got off the phone with Brandon of Code3Performance. Just wanted to say what a pleasure it was speaking with him. I have ordered several parts from him in the past (and today) and would like to just comment on how friendly and helpful he has been to me. He has made some great parts for the car (with some GREAT ones yet to come ) and his willingness to offer his time and help with any installation problem or answer any questions is much appreciated! It's one thing to have great products, but its another to stand behind them and offer great customer service!

Thanks Brandon!
I can't say anything negative about C3P either. Great products and Brandon is just an awesome guy to talk to about our cars!
Aaron brought in customer support they much needed. Great guys! Great company!

Lets see how their meet with LET goes, maybe prices will drop and new products will pop out

Good luck to both of these tunners and thanks for making my car faster
Old 10-08-2008, 05:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

PLAID
Originally Posted by kindafast
I can't say anything negative about C3P either. Great products and Brandon is just an awesome guy to talk to about our cars!
Aaron brought in customer support they much needed. Great guys! Great company!

Lets see how their meet with LET goes, maybe prices will drop and new products will pop out

Good luck to both of these tunners and thanks for making my car faster
I too am anxiously awaiting what they have to offer. The Code III pulley worked great and so did the jerry Tune.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Thank you so much for the post, we really appreciate it! And, I have to agree, Brandon is a VERY good guy! I've known him for almost 10 years and he stands by his word, cares about customers, and is not in business to just make a buck, so to speak. He truly has a passion for what he does.

Again, I thank everyone for the support -- it really helps. We're trying hard.

Sincerely,

Aaron
Old 10-08-2008, 10:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
wish list.

OBD2 flashes with a chip to change tunes
better IC core at affordable prices.

I'm sure my wish list is already in Brandon's R&D.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
Originally Posted by TopGun32
wish list.

OBD2 flashes with a chip to change tunes
better IC core at affordable prices.

I'm sure my wish list is already in Brandon's R&D.
we might be able to change tunes via iphone soon.

Devtoaster has a iphone app right now that can check and reset engine codes and read rpm, speed, fuel all on the iphone.

http://hackaday.com/2008/09/27/use-r...r-obd-ii-port/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRfLS...r-obd-ii-port/

Trending Topics

Old 10-09-2008, 03:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 C-Class Sportcoupe
Originally Posted by TemjinX2

Devtoaster has a iphone app right now that can check and reset engine codes and read rpm, speed, fuel all on the iphone.

Hmmm....that looks promising. Better than my PLXdevices DM200 ODBII gauge. I have a ODBII to RS232 multiplexor that I might try out. All you need is to have the K-line wired to the ECU data signal, which is what my cheap multiplexor does. It should work. Just need to get a RS232 to wifi adaptor. Gonna check out Frys first.

Mike, I doubt you can change tunes with that Rev program. I wish, but I doubt it. Monitoring ECU data, yes. Downloading and uploading ECU data, probably not.

Last edited by pshek; 10-09-2008 at 03:04 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
Originally Posted by pshek
Hmmm....that looks promising. Better than my PLXdevices DM200 ODBII gauge. I have a ODBII to RS232 multiplexor that I might try out. All you need is to have the K-line wired to the ECU data signal, which is what my cheap multiplexor does. It should work. Just need to get a RS232 to wifi adaptor. Gonna check out Frys first.

Mike, I doubt you can change tunes with that Rev program. I wish, but I doubt it. Monitoring ECU data, yes. Downloading and uploading ECU data, probably not.
i'm not saying that program exactly, but another form of it. The program can already download and reset engine codes. Getting into the fuel is just another set of data. The c32 are lot more tuner friendly then a lot of honda and nissan ecus, but there just a larger market for them so there a lot more ecu R & D.

If someone really wanted to they can probably come up with a easy way of uploading and downloading ecu maps. Nissan said the gtr ecu was unhackable and it got hacked in two weeks. If there's a demand then it can happen.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by TemjinX2

Thanks for the link
Old 10-10-2008, 03:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Originally Posted by ScottW911
Finally! Someone is praising CP3.

I believe CP3 is a basically great company, facing growing pains and too much demand for their product.

If everyone understood this, Brandon and Aaron could take the time to build their infastructure to meet the demand. Give them time guys. I can tell they have the best of intentions here. Besides, their livelihood depends on this succeeding.
+1
Old 10-11-2008, 02:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 C32 AMG
called up brandon about 7:30 MT tonight and was very helpful while i was reinstalling my pulley and was able to answer many questions. thanks again Brandon!