Old 12-01-2008, 02:18 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by Newzchspy
[/B]

Something like that!!!

But seriously, I got all of my stuff from Brandon on Tuesday , so I dont what the hold-up is on everone else.???

I suggest a PM to him or Aaron to put a bug in their ear!!
I just did again....I would love to borrow urs off of you I just want to make sure that it will be replaced by mine in a short timespan. My car (daily driver) is pretty much undrivable now with this leak getting as bad as it is.....any updates from the code3 guys would be great...
Old 12-01-2008, 02:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
Originally Posted by loungn14
I just did again....I would love to borrow urs off of you I just want to make sure that it will be replaced by mine in a short timespan. My car (daily driver) is pretty much undrivable now with this leak getting as bad as it is.....any updates from the code3 guys would be great...
How long have you been waiting now?
Old 12-01-2008, 06:23 PM
SPONSOR

Originally Posted by SilverBulletAMG
How long have you been waiting now?
I sent payment on oct 21st...they were origionally gonna ship on the 31st of oct.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
I sent payment on oct 21st...they were origionally gonna ship on the 31st of oct.
Oh, so it's only been 5 weeks. What are you complaining about?! You just can't please some people I tell ya! *sarcasm*

C3P are shooting themselves in the foot here.

Last edited by SilverBulletAMG; 12-01-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Jake,

We're sorry for the delay in getting the intercooler out. Brandon and I had a rough month dealing with fabricators and getting products. We finally have everything in stock and we're getting orders out as fast as possible. Anything that hasn't shipped will be shipping this week and we're extremely sorry for the delay. Brandon will shoot you an email shortly.

Feel free to email me with any questions you may have. Aaron@code3performance.com.

Sincerely,

Aaron
Old 12-01-2008, 10:57 PM
SPONSOR

Originally Posted by Code3 Performance
Jake,

We're sorry for the delay in getting the intercooler out. Brandon and I had a rough month dealing with fabricators and getting products. We finally have everything in stock and we're getting orders out as fast as possible. Anything that hasn't shipped will be shipping this week and we're extremely sorry for the delay. Brandon will shoot you an email shortly.

Feel free to email me with any questions you may have. Aaron@code3performance.com.

Sincerely,

Aaron
Aaron,

I understand that things do indeed happen, and know personally how it is dealing with fabricators so no biggie. I just ask that in the future a simple email letting me know whats up would be appreciated.

Thanks guys...

Jake
Old 12-02-2008, 12:01 AM

Crossfire SRT-6
I normally don't feel bad for people with more money than me that are having trouble with their toy purchases........ But boy do I feel bad for you guys!

This is all off the top of my head, but I think $1000 on my amex card sitting there for 5 weeks is like $45 in interest.

Yikes.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:03 AM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Aaron,

I understand that things do indeed happen, and know personally how it is dealing with fabricators so no biggie. I just ask that in the future a simple email letting me know whats up would be appreciated.

Thanks guys...

Jake
Jake,

Thank you for understanding!

Always feel free to email me, I'm here to help.

Sincerely,

Aaron
Old 12-02-2008, 12:05 AM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Originally Posted by ohnoesaz
I normally don't feel bad for people with more money than me that are having trouble with their toy purchases........ But boy do I feel bad for you guys!

This is all off the top of my head, but I think $1000 on my amex card sitting there for 5 weeks is like $45 in interest.

Yikes.
You're absolutely correct and we feel very bad.

On a side note, many customers purchased the intercoolers because they have leaking OEM units, which are more expensive than the upgraded Spearco unit, so even though there was a slight delay that was out of our hands, the customers will still come out way better in the end.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
still having trouble with the fabricators i see. on a side note, once you do receive the unit you'll be pretty impressed. i had the same problem with the heat exchangers but when i did receive i was impressed with the quality of the welds and the overall unit.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:19 AM
SPONSOR

You're absolutely correct and we feel very bad.

On a side note, many customers purchased the intercoolers because they have leaking OEM units, which are more expensive than the upgraded Spearco unit, so even though there was a slight delay that was out of our hands, the customers will still come out way better in the end.
exactly how i feel....
Old 12-02-2008, 12:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
exactly how i feel....
I hate to play devils advocate here (maybe not) but here is another "spin" to the "customers will still come out way better in the end." point of view.

Now, while you're leaking all over the place what happens if more damage happens to your engine while you wait weeks/months for this part you paid for and were told it was in the mail weeks/months ago? How does that benefit the customer in the end?

Another point. Many of us would probably limp the car along if it was our sole daily driver if there was a leak but we were told the part is in the mail and we would have it any day now. That's a small risk possibly worth taking. Now, if you were told up front it would take over a month to get the part, most likely you wouldn't risk driving the car damaged that long and then either A) be forced to park the car and wait it our or B) pay the extra price for an OEM part that you may (or may not) be able to get sooner. I don't see a benefit here either. Most would pay extra to get a working part sooner.

Customers that will benefit from this are the ones that already have a properly functioning intercooler and upgrad to the C3P "just because" or the customers that wait for more to actually arrive in stock. Delays are always blamed on the fabricators.

"My dog ate my homework....."

Last edited by SilverBulletAMG; 12-02-2008 at 12:07 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Trevor,

You're also correct and I mentioned before that I agree with you about the delays. But, please, use some KY on me next time, you're killing me here.

-Aaron
Old 12-02-2008, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
Trevor,

You're also correct and I mentioned before that I agree with you about the delays. But, please, use some KY on me next time, you're killing me here.

-Aaron
I know, I know....sorry. Newschspy ran off with all the KY and a picture of someones grandma. I think she used to be famous or something.
You're just too damn nice Aaron, how can anyone stay mad at you.lol
Old 12-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
I know, I know....sorry. Newschspy ran off with all the KY and a picture of someones grandma. I think she used to be famous or something.
LOL!!! Too funny.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:16 PM
SPONSOR

I hate to play devils advocate here (maybe not) but here is another "spin" to the "customers will still come out way better in the end." point of view.

Now, while you're leaking all over the place what happens if more damage happens to your engine while you wait weeks/months for this part you paid for and were told it was in the mail weeks/months ago? How does that benefit the customer in the end?

Another point. Many of us would probably limp the car along if it was our sole daily driver if there was a leak but we were told the part is in the mail and we would have it any day now. That's a small risk possibly worth taking. Now, if you were told up front it would take over a month to get the part, most likely you wouldn't risk driving the car damaged that long and then either A) be forced to park the car and wait it our or B) pay the extra price for an OEM part that you may (or may not) be able to get sooner. I don't see a benefit here either. Most would pay extra to get a working part sooner.

Customers that will benefit from this are the ones that already have a properly functioning intercooler and upgrad to the C3P "just because" or the customers that wait for more to actually arrive in stock. Delays are always blamed on the fabricators.

You hit the nail right on the head. I was driving the car understanding that there was a risk involved, but under the impression that the part would be here soon. I had since decided to take avenue A and let her sit. I was very close to just going to the dealer or getting a replacement off the used engine that we have, until last night when I heard that the parts should be here any day.

So, yes no devils advocate, exactly what I was going through...

but, that is the nature of the game.....I believe in what Brandon is doing and want to support them all the way...
Old 12-03-2008, 12:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
I'm missing one wooly sock to boot as well
Old 12-03-2008, 11:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID

Trevor, spoken like a true Jag OFF!!

+1, I do agree. I can't say that I was happy either, although I do NOW have all of my parts. FYI, AAron, I ordered some things from Needswings and it was here the NEXT day!!! Literally!! You guys have nice product, BUT your customer service is killing you.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

PLAID
Originally Posted by moosejaw
I'm missing one wooly sock to boot as well

Hey, that's my sock!!!!
Old 12-03-2008, 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
...and proud of it!haha You should have come over to the uniformed site of the house. Wool suits and money are over rated...canvas uniforms and "basic pay" are where it's at! Best of all, lifetime KY supply on deployments. What's not to love.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:51 AM

Crossfire SRT-6
Exclamation

Jake,

Sincerely,

Aaron
I just sent another email asking for an update with my order,
Thanks,
Chris
Old 12-03-2008, 01:26 PM
SPONSOR

+1, I do agree. I can't say that I was happy either, although I do NOW have all of my parts. FYI, AAron, I ordered some things from Needswings and it was here the NEXT day!!! Literally!! You guys have nice product, BUT your customer service is killing you.
I had the same experience with them....shipping was amazing and he even called me and refunded money for shipping cause I ordered multiple items and shipping wasnt combined.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:51 PM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Originally Posted by ACRucrazy
I just sent another email asking for an update with my order,
Thanks,
Chris
Email sent

-Aaron
Old 12-03-2008, 04:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

PLAID
...and proud of it!haha You should have come over to the uniformed site of the house. Wool suits and money are over rated...canvas uniforms and "basic pay" are where it's at! Best of all, lifetime KY supply on deployments. What's not to love.
I had the chance out of UF to wear the uniform, they were recruiting heavily there. Decided to go private since Wool suits are where its at (for me anyway!!). I can buy all the KY, wool socks and Stevie tickets I want

I did get all of my parts, so all is good in the world right now, BUT I sure do miss that PIG Flying up there!!! Now I have to deal with a flying moose!!

Glenn

** NOT a Jag Off ***
Old 12-04-2008, 01:00 PM

Crossfire SRT-6
Email sent

-Aaron
I checked the email that I used to place the order and the email I used to send you one directly. I did not receive one. May be an issue on my end, maybe not. Could you just PM me directly.
Thanks
Chris

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***Code Three Performance C32/SRT6 Spearco Intercooler Group Buy***