C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

!!! LET Motorsports Pulley Failure !!! <<Another story never been told>>

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 02:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32
Originally Posted by c32used
Ok...you left yourself open to this one...you posted at 7:03pm but I see this thread as well as the other that are in violation due to posting PM, emails,etc are still up now over 2 hours after you found it so what gives?

"cnchung" wouldn't this be best to mention before or in other thread? I appreciate the honesty especially since I have same hardware but if you settled with LET isn't posting after the fact sort of something one doesn't do? You raved so much before how the hardware rocks but you come now to show a problem? You understand the big companies wouldn't care or reply to this and you attack the small company that put a smile on your face...
I did not post this in July because I am not sure if this is soley due to structural problems. I always thought it was an isloated case and could be related to anything else. After seeing C32AMG-DTM case, I think the problem might affect every LET pulley user and thats why I said it. Again, I was only looking for the refund promised in Feb this year for the delay of the shipment, not anything about the pulley failure.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:47 AM

C32
Originally Posted by ScottW911
That's the thing. It seems he did work things out, back in July, with a $500 refund. Now he comes in and throws gasoline on the fire. Why?
The refund was not for the damage, it was for the prolong dealy of the shipment of the pulley. I have not received a refund yet.

I never asked for anything from the pulley failure.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C55 ///AMG, 535xi
wow Fred!

I was hoping to see your car again when I get back to HK during the winter!
Old 11-15-2008, 10:26 AM
SPONSOR

Mercedes/ BMW/ Audi
I have our last emails back and forth Fred and you requested an intake instead of a refund. It's funny how all of the other details of these emails are left out here...

Please close this thread...
Old 11-15-2008, 10:33 AM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
Originally Posted by c32used
Ok...you left yourself open to this one...you posted at 7:03pm but I see this thread as well as the other that are in violation due to posting PM, emails,etc are still up now over 2 hours after you found it so what gives?
Sorry, but you are wrong. I edited it at about 4:45pm. Please read again - you will see [EDITED AS POSTING OF PM's IS AGAINST TOU] ???? Further, I have no link for the other post, but if you wanted to be helpful rather then inflammatory, you might have actually reported that thread or PM'ed a link over!

Thanks
Brad
Old 11-15-2008, 10:49 AM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
OK, this issue has been discussed fairly by both sides. I am afraid leaving it open will just offer people the opportunity to bash one side or the other.

We certainly encourage free speech and the discussion of vendors and sponsors, however, it seems that people always want to FIGHT about it rather then discuss. That is a shame.

thanks
Brad