C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Picking up a c32 on Friday. Woot.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2009 | 04:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by ScottW911
It is a boat load of money to upgrade from xenons to bi-xenons (OEM that is). Consider yourself blessed to have them already.
+1
Old 04-25-2009 | 04:16 PM

GL 350 Bluetec
Originally Posted by ScottW911
It is a boat load of money to upgrade from xenons to bi-xenons (OEM that is). Consider yourself blessed to have them already.
Yes I am glad that you guys have pointed this out. Makes the purchase all the more worthwhile. lol

Just got my resonator deleted... still too quiet.
Old 04-25-2009 | 05:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by Panzerknacker
Yes I am glad that you guys have pointed this out. Makes the purchase all the more worthwhile. lol

haha still too quiet? sounds like it is time to delete the secondary cats as well....when you throw on a pulley kit, the exhaust pitch gets lower and under WOT is very nice (at least I have noticed this). headers will obviously help as well. i like the way my exhaust sounds, but i may be deleting the secondary cats and getting headers as well. we will see.

here is what my exhaust sounds like as is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mLELW8p1uI
Old 04-25-2009 | 10:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
Originally Posted by Panzerknacker

This is what it sounds like with rear cat's removed and magnaflow front cats. This is a very old video from when I first got mine, but I think it sounds great. Have since added headers but it didn't do much to the tone in my opinion.
Res delete or more recent here on the dyno.

Last edited by SilverBulletAMG; 04-25-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Old 04-26-2009 | 04:15 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
Originally Posted by SilverBulletAMG
This is what it sounds like with rear cat's removed and magnaflow front cats. This is a very old video from when I first got mine, but I think it sounds great. Have since added headers but it didn't do much to the tone in my opinion.
Res delete or more recent here on the dyno.
second video is

or just delete everything like schirki did http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRVqs...e=channel_page
Old 04-26-2009 | 04:40 AM

From: Home is Stockholm, Sweden. But my work takes me around the world, right now I work/live in Laos, South East Asia.
C32 T 2003. Mods? MANY!! :)
Congrats on a a very nice car! Once you start modding it's hard to stop...I know! belive me..hehe

"Rangers lead the way!!"