C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

San Francisco Bay Area Dealer Recommendations for Warranty Service?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 12:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 GLE400
San Francisco Bay Area Dealer Recommendations for Warranty Service?

So i did a bunch of research and i'm hearing rumors of San Francisco MB and Autobahn MB not giving good customer service. But driving to other places may be a bit far. esp since i live in SF within good distance to the dealership. Has anyone had any good SA reps they can recommend me? and good mechanics they can recommend me? I just bought my first C55 and i want to take good care of it and make sure its in good hands. If there is absolutely no hope for SF or autobahn can you guys recommend me a dealer/SA at other places? i care most about the quality so i dont mind the distance too much but if i can, i'd love to stay in SF.

i did find some recommendations outside of SF and im definately going to look into them, but again i want to hopefully find a good guy at SF
also, anyone ever had an experience with Terry Tong at autobahn? i read about him in one of the threads.

Last edited by walee112; 07-23-2009 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:46 AM

Volvo
RAB, Its in Marin, San Rafael, Best place i think, I go there for any service A or B, The mechanic you want it Scott, he only works on AMG's he also has a modified E55 amg he takes to the track, so he what you would say an enthusiast. The Service Advisor, is Elishio or Alenzo, I always for get his name, Hes very cool, loves cars and very professional. The Dealership knows my car there, If you get scott or Elishio just tell him Dan with the Silver C32 Recommended ya. That dealership even sold me and install my Sprintbooster
Old 07-23-2009, 07:11 PM

E55 AMG, C32 AMG
I bought my C32 from Smythe in San Jose, and they have been pretty good.

Originally Posted by walee112
So i did a bunch of research and i'm hearing rumors of San Francisco MB and Autobahn MB not giving good customer service. But driving to other places may be a bit far. esp since i live in SF within good distance to the dealership. Has anyone had any good SA reps they can recommend me? and good mechanics they can recommend me? I just bought my first C55 and i want to take good care of it and make sure its in good hands. If there is absolutely no hope for SF or autobahn can you guys recommend me a dealer/SA at other places? i care most about the quality so i dont mind the distance too much but if i can, i'd love to stay in SF.

i did find some recommendations outside of SF and im definately going to look into them, but again i want to hopefully find a good guy at SF
also, anyone ever had an experience with Terry Tong at autobahn? i read about him in one of the threads.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
07 E63 06 CLK55 Cab 03 P-car C4S
i go to MB Oakland, Rafael Orelleno. imho, these are complicated cars, so the most you can ask is an SA who tries hard. Rafael is a good guy.
Patrick
Old 07-24-2009, 05:48 AM

2016 GLE400
thank you guys i like the sounds of the marin one especially they sound like they care about what they do... i guess we cant say the same about SF and AUTOBAHN? :/ my horn is making funny noises too i wanna get it replaced or fixed under the warranty. *sigh* my first warranty problem
Old 07-24-2009, 12:02 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
X166, 997
PM me if you feel like driving to San Jose

I got a really good guy here...
Old 07-24-2009, 03:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Merc power
Originally Posted by walee112

Authobahn is a good place. IF $ is no object, go to Autobahn.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:08 PM

I have a good word for SA David Burris at Fletcher Jones Fremont. He found a total of 12% in coupons for A Service, two tires, engine air cleaners, and wipers.