C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Motorcycles... you gots one of these too?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 08:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02 c32 99 superduty
Here's the scoot with my lady on the back.

This was on the way to Sturgis!
Attached Thumbnails Motorcycles... you gots one of these too?-dscf0685.jpg  
Old 09-03-2009, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SRT6
Originally Posted by FormulaZR
Bulldogger in post #14 says he has one...might could ask him. After you ask, let me know too!
Yea I just got a 2008 yellow left over. It had one mile on it before I put the hindle race exhaust, Two brothers Juice box, and Evoluzione cold air race system on it. I actually bought it for my wife. It is very easy to teach someone how to ride and shift when you can just sit on the back as a passenger. Anyway it is very different from a regular motorcyle. 1) no counter steering. You actually use the handle bars like a snow mobile or jet ski. 2) you never put your feet down. 3) There is only one foot brake pedal, no hand brake. Plus all units have reverse. After a few minutes of adjusting to the steering and the fact that it leans the same as the roadway surface if it isn't flat, the thing is a blast. You can ride two up without a care in the world. Think about the wind in your face freedom but no motorcycle negatives. It has a standard features antilock brake, STS stability control and Traction control. It has out side temp display, fuel display, engine temp display, and two trip odometers plus a clock. The front end is storage. If you have a wife, kids, or significant other who likes to ride with you it is about as safe as you can get without being in a car. My wife had her motorcycle license for two years but never really felt comfortable on the bike. She is 5'4" and 115lbs and never felt strong enough or secure that she would be able to keep a bike up if she ran into any problems. With the Can-am, it eliminates these issues or problems and she is out riding around feeling confident and having a great time. I still love my bikes but I find myself taking that anytime she wants to go anywhere together. If you can get past the weird look of it, I give it 5 out of 5.
Attached Thumbnails Motorcycles... you gots one of these too?-011.jpg   Motorcycles... you gots one of these too?-012.jpg  

Last edited by Bulldogger; 09-03-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:19 PM

SRT6
Hey I actually got a picture to post , here is a picture of my SRT6, and my wifes viper.
Attached Thumbnails Motorcycles... you gots one of these too?-114.jpg   Motorcycles... you gots one of these too?-113.jpg   Motorcycles... you gots one of these too?-111.jpg  
Old 09-03-2009, 10:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
02 c32 99 superduty
Originally Posted by Bulldogger
Yea I just got a 2008 yellow left over. It had one mile on it before I put the hindle race exhaust Two brothers Juice box and Evoluzione cold air race system on it. I actually bought it for my wife, very easy to teach someone who to ride and shift when you can just sit on the back as a passenger. Anyway it is very different from a regular motorcyle. 1st no counter steering you actually use the handle bars like a snow mobile or jet ski. 2 you never put your feet down. 3. There is only one foot brake pedal, no hand brake. Plus all units have reverse. After a few minutes of adjusting to the steering and the fact that it leans the same as the roadway surface if it isn't flat, the thing is a blast. You can ride to up with out a care in the world. Think about the wind in your face freedom but no motorcycle negatives. It has a standard features antilock brake, STS stability control and Traction control. It has out side temp display, fuel display, engine temp display, and two trip odometers plus a clock. The front end is storage. If you have a wife, kids, or significant other who likes to ride with you it is about as safe as you can get without being in a car. My wife had her motorcycle license for two years but never really felt comfortable on the bike. She is 5'4" and 115lbs and never felt strong enough or secure that she would be able to keep a bike up if she ran into any problems. with the Can-am it illiminates these issues or problems and she is out riding around feeling confident and having a great time. I still love my bikes but I find myself taking that anytime she wants to go anywhere together. If you can get past the weird look of it, I give it 5 out of 5
My girl wants to get her motorcycle license as well but she is small and worries about dropping it! She loves Harleys but maybe I can talk her into a Can-am....For now though she is happy driving my C32! Yeah I miss driving it but she has the new found love for the car that I no longer have....And she looks ten times better in it!
Old 09-04-2009, 10:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
For now, most states don't require a motorcycle endorsement to operate the Spyder.
Bulldogger, thanks for the feedback on how you enjoy yours. I am a northern boy at heart stuck in the south and I really miss snowmobiles and blasting through the ditches. I'm sure the Spyder isn't quite the same but seems to have fun aspects of everything from sleds/skis/atv/bikes.....
The wife however, wants a hot tub and a nursery built.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
I'm hooked on the bikes as well!