C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

DO NOT BUY FROM AMS PERFORMANCE!!!! WARNING !!!! BEWARE!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 01:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by moosejaw
I thought this thread was locked
or was it another thread?

If i have to listen to anymore of Kinghais abuse of the english language,
imma gonna hafta close up shop, go to the bar and get krunk!

and listen to Stevie Nicks
Old 09-04-2009, 01:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
If there is any sixty year old i will be listening to
it will be my own mother and not some two bit songbird
Old 09-04-2009, 01:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by hooleyboy
Turk, your really getting upset about all of this..lol Hay the lady is out of town for the weekend. Drinks tonight?
i know. this guy is totally pissing me off, and its hard to do that.

i'll let you know. Hochie Man wanted to see some movie called Gamer tonight. Maybe i'll convince him to see it early. I'll call you around 4 or so.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 porsche 996 turbo
maybe we should petition the moderator to ban the fool. hes posting the same bs all over the web!
Old 09-04-2009, 02:25 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
You gotta love people. From what I have learned from let / eurocharged is that you can bend over backwards and people will still be a little.... sometimes.

Look at our messed up heat exchanger mounting! Its a 1/4 inch off and doesnt match the countour of the bumber! I guess we should have rounded heat exchangers now?

Props for AMS for doing their part. I feel the pain man....big time!

Old 09-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
Hello Everyone,

I would like to thank everyone for participating in the discussion and for your positive input & feedback. Never before have I tried so hard to give a refund and the customer was not willing haha. Clearly he wanted to just keep the part for free and portray us as the scam artist. Either way we did everything in our power and yet the outcome did not change.

Furthermore, if you do a search you can clearly see we made a post (in the c36 section) that said it was it is labeled as an OEM+ design and it was a new pulley option (not a "new" pulley). It may be a new option but the pulley itself is of course not new as it requires a core charge. No truly new product is ever sold with a core charge (this is blatantly obvious and self explanatory).

To be honest, I don't want to be hard on the guy (EVEN AFTER everything he's pulled). I think the embarassment alone is punishment enough. Its better to just take the high road and be as polite & cordial as possible so I don't think a permanent "ban" is necessary (compassion is always better than anger). In life Karma always has a way of coming back to bite you and in this case it beat him up pretty bad, which is why even after all this its still important for AMS to remain professional as possible. Besides after being ragged on for pages & pages, I doubt he will be posting much here anymore anyways, so lets just try and let this one go and all move forwards with our lives

We do thank everyone for their support in this situation. Thanks and have a nice day.
~AMS~
Old 09-04-2009, 04:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 porsche 996 turbo
just to be clear i believe a temp bann would be a way to discourage blantant bashing of legitimate buisnesses. thats not to say a person cant speak his mind or complain if he has been done wrong but to trash a buisness for self gain serves no purpose and shouldnt be encouraged.
the disagreement between him and the co. are between them. we may never know the whole story. it certainly seems like ams has gone out of their way to satisfy a customer and thats all anyone can expect.
ok maybe not a ban from here but he certainly should be banned from owning a benz!!!!
Old 09-04-2009, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
A ban is definitely a good idea
This board doesn't need garbage like that
Old 09-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
I do agree with those statements, It would be nice of the moderators prevented bashing threads like this in the future, but again that is something you have to take up with the moderators yourselves and contact them directly, its out of AMS' hands.

Thanks.
~AMS~
Old 09-04-2009, 10:52 PM

1999 W210 E300 Turbodiesel
You People Just DON"T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T RECEIVE A USED PART THINKING IT WAS GOING TO BE NEW SO JUST SHUT UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO HELP Y'ALL FROM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS I DID WITH THIS SO CALLED "AMS PERFORMANCE." I MEAN AMS IS NOT REAL SERIOUSLY PEOPLE YOU CAN GO AGAINST WHAT I SAY BUT I KNO THE TRUTH JUST CLOSE THE THREAD.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Agree with post above

Mods send him packing

Be sure to don't let the door hit ur *** on the way out!
Old 09-04-2009, 11:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Marsaydees
Mods, please put this guy on probation. BAN HIM FOR THE NEXT GRAMMAR OR SPELLING ERROR FTW!
Old 09-05-2009, 12:03 AM

C63AMG
I Resemble That Remark

Originally Posted by loungn14
You gotta love people. From what I have learned from let / eurocharged is that you can bend over backwards and people will still be a little.... sometimes.

Look at our messed up heat exchanger mounting! Its a 1/4 inch off and doesnt match the countour of the bumber! I guess we should have rounded heat exchangers now?

Props for AMS for doing their part. I feel the pain man....big time!

However, as you are people, I love what you do. And as I am people, I love what I do too. If I choose to view a part that requires a personal touch in order to install it, it is my perogative to see it that way, that it is not entirely ready for the install, as it was advertised. Like anything, preparation is 90% of the job. However, as I can be ****, too, and I will be installing the part per the LET/Eurosport way, it all comes out in the wash. I didn't get totally wrapped around the axle. If the heat exchanger hadn't had flat mounts which don't line up with the curve of the bumper initially, I wouldn't have appreciated that big beautiful curve of the bumper beam. Perhaps it is only you that needs a rounded heat exchanger, not just a mount which attaches without modification to a curved bumper beam. As for LET and AMS, hat's off to their efforts in supplying us with aftermarket parts for our cars.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:18 AM

C63AMG
If a guy needs to ventilate here, what's the harm? Everyone can draw their own conclusion. It certainly appears that when we have expectations, and they do not turn out as we wanted them to, there is a certain amount of friction that seems to arise. It doesn't mean the end of the world, however, we do all want to get along. So instead of banning Mr. Kringle, what is it that we can help him with? Now, there's the challenge. I can't hardly see kicking the horse when it is already down. We are all here to have fun and help each other along. Stuff happens, this too shall pass, .....progress, not perfection.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ITS OKAY TO VENT ON THIS FORUM, BUT NOT IN AN IGNORANT FASHION. I MEAN, FIRST OFF WHEN A GUY TALKS IN ALL CAPS, DOESNT IT ANNOY YYOU? HOW ABOUT WHEN HE DOES NOT LISTEN TO WHATEVER EVERYONE SAYS AND JUST KEEPS SPOUTING THE SAME NONSENSE OVER AND OVER WITHOUT ANY PROOF? TO BE HONEST AT THIS POINT WE WERE NOT SO MUCH (ugh sorry im tired of caps)

whatever, this is just funny to watch now.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:16 AM

C63AMG
Grankid

I have an 11 year old grankid who's on riddlin. He voices tit for tat whenever the demons are in his head. Sounds off alot like you. He's not driving yet, he is still trying to figure it all out. We don't condone his behaviour, yet we understand the dilemma. Whenever you get angry, you lose. It's time to take a deep breath. Inhale, hold, and exhale. Move on. Ya got a great car.

Given half a chance, all the tough luv you're receiving on this forum is really good stuff. Hope you can have a nice holiday weekend. Take care amigo.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:26 AM
Administrator

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
OK. Find another sandbox to play in. This is getting out of hand and serves no further purpose.

CLOSED