C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Renntech Camber/Caster kit & Speedy's toe links

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 06:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Renntech Camber/Caster kit & Speedy's toe links

Has anyone tried these? They are listed on Renntech's website at $545 but no pics.

Are they control arms or like the KMac end bushings?

What about the adjustable toe-end links? Code 3's did not fit and were useless but what about SpeedyBenz's?
Old 12-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
Originally Posted by AMGSC
Has anyone tried these? They are listed on Renntech's website at $545 but no pics.

Are they control arms or like the KMac end bushings?

What about the adjustable toe-end links? Code 3's did not fit and were useless but what about SpeedyBenz's?
They are not for a C55, Unless some product came out this week that I didnt know about. They are not like kmac
Old 12-22-2009, 09:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by hooleyboy
They are not for a C55, Unless some product came out this week that I didnt know about. They are not like kmac
I got a set of control arms made by FD about six months ago and I also noticed the difference but I find MbArts at a slightly better price of $310 whereas Vadim charged me $400 a set and told me that was his costs to make them. So I just bought another set off Ebay from MbArts which I will use for even more control. The other three control arms are identical in size and lenght.

I just contacted SpeedyBenz for the Toe-End links as Kleemann recommended them over everybody else and refered numerous other customers to SpeedyBenz. I will be purchasing a set to control the toe.

Finally, I will most likey buy the KMACs to correct the caster which neither the camber arms nor toe-links will address.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
Originally Posted by AMGSC
I got a set of control arms made by FD about six months ago and I also noticed the difference but I find MbArts at a slightly better price of $310 whereas Vadim charged me $400 a set and told me that was his costs to make them. So I just bought another set off Ebay from MbArts which I will use for even more control. The other three control arms are identical in size and lenght.

I just contacted SpeedyBenz for the Toe-End links as Kleemann recommended them over everybody else and refered numerous other customers to SpeedyBenz. I will be purchasing a set to control the toe.

Finally, I will most likey buy the KMACs to correct the caster which neither the camber arms nor toe-links will address.
I just did the install of the camber arms. After we for the camber set, We noticed the car was toes in. Rich was able to adjust that too. So I'm not 100% sure you need toe links. You might want to look into it further.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG C43, 1999
AMGSC, the rear toe on your C55 is adjustable and may fix the problems you are having.

And the Camber arms, toe links and other suspension links for the rear of the car that I make will fit your C55. I make several different sets and types of suspension links.

Jeff
Old 12-23-2009, 04:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by speedybenz
AMGSC, the rear toe on your C55 is adjustable and may fix the problems you are having.

And the Camber arms, toe links and other suspension links for the rear of the car that I make will fit your C55. I make several different sets and types of suspension links.

Jeff
Payment sent! Thanks Jeff. I hope these coupled with MbArts and FD's camber arms plus KMac's caster kit will give me maximum control on the track and strip.