needswings intake

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 01:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32AMG.335 e92 fbo.protomotive996 gt2
needswings intake

Happy new year to all.
Did anyone try to install the needswings intake on a C32?is it possible?how many whp it increase on a car with eurocharged 185mmpulley,eurocharged intake,eurocharged shorty headers,code3 HE,4 cats deleted ,80mm throttle body,Kleemmann sport camshafts and LET tune.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by ali saklaoui
Happy new year to all.
Did anyone try to install the needswings intake on a C32?is it possible?how many whp it increase on a car with eurocharged 185mmpulley,eurocharged intake,eurocharged shorty headers,code3 HE,4 cats deleted ,80mm throttle body,Kleemmann sport camshafts and LET tune.
i hate saying search, but this HAS been covered quite a bit. so in the future, please search.

but being its a new year, Happy New Year! and here is the answer to your question.....

no.....it will not fit. there is not enough clearance by the firewall to allow it to fit. and the front of the intake with the filter does not have enough clearance as our radiator supports are different and cannot be removed to allow for fitment of the intake.

stick with your eurocharged intake. that should be fine. if you are serious about getting more power (which judging by your mods, you are), i would recommend nitrous.....or getting some longtubes. or upgrading your supercharger to a larger, more efficient one....and perhaps a better intercooler system or one that is placed elsewhere, like a topmount or two. maybe p/p heads.

with your mods, the car is basically maxed out without upgrading the intercooler system or supercharger system. you have reached the point where a drastic/big step needs to be taken to get more power.

Last edited by jturkel; 01-01-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts
Cls63 & C32
Originally Posted by jturkel
i hate saying search, but this HAS been covered quite a bit. so in the future, please search.

but being its a new year, Happy New Year! and here is the answer to your question.....

no.....it will not fit. there is not enough clearance by the firewall to allow it to fit. and the front of the intake with the filter does not have enough clearance as our radiator supports are different and cannot be removed to allow for fitment of the intake.

stick with your eurocharged intake. that should be fine. if you are serious about getting more power (which judging by your mods, you are), i would recommend nitrous.....or getting some longtubes. or upgrading your supercharger to a larger, more efficient one....and perhaps a better intercooler system or one that is placed elsewhere, like a topmount or two. maybe p/p heads.

with your mods, the car is basically maxed out without upgrading the intercooler system or supercharger system. you have reached the point where a drastic/big step needs to be taken to get more power.

I think he is refering to NW intake manifolds.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by Robert AMG
hmm. perhaps....

if this is the case, the intake manifolds still will not fit. not enough clearance in the engine bay. the NW intake manifolds are larger both inside and outside. to the OP, you could always p/p the stock ones and increase the volume that way. not sure how cost effective it would be or what kind of gains you would see, though.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32AMG.335 e92 fbo.protomotive996 gt2
Originally Posted by Robert AMG
That's it .thank you Robert