C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

FINALLY DROVE MY CAR TODAY Legally

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 03:23 AM

Location: Manhattan upper eastide, New York City moved back to south florida currently
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MooseJaws 04 C32
FINALLY DROVE MY CAR TODAY Legally

After a month of owning my car and finally registering it and putting in some maintenance mods that i was waiting on im now on the road. Loving the new k and n air filters the code 3 sc pulley and the heat exchanger... car pulls real hard ... excited to do a tune next month with Jerry and really looking into LONGTUBE M3 destroyer headers lol i wanna know which ones are good?? sooo i thought i would share this excitement haha to get everyone back in there seats to realize how great of a car the c32 is and not to mention you c55 guys out there must love turning on your car and hearing that v8 purr... Basically i wanna get serious and i know you guys on here have the tips to make my car do some work my goal is to drive respectable all day long how i have but i just am itching to eventually run an ISF. e90 m3, and a chipped 335 i ...but other than that i love going slow lol sooo all help is appreciated..i want to make andrews car a beast (moosejaw)
Old 09-30-2010, 04:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
you should be able to toast a e46 m3 with a code3 and heat exchanger. In terms of cost, the EC shortie headers are probably your best bet or you can PM hooleyboy if you want some good quality Long tube headers.

Your going to need a EC 185 crank pulley to even keep up with the last cars you mentioned.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
oh yeah congrats on finally being able to drive it..lol.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:59 AM

Location: Manhattan upper eastide, New York City moved back to south florida currently
MooseJaws 04 C32
Originally Posted by TemjinX2
you should be able to toast a e46 m3 with a code3 and heat exchanger. In terms of cost, the EC shortie headers are probably your best bet or you can PM hooleyboy if you want some good quality Long tube headers.

Your going to need a EC 185 crank pulley to even keep up with the last cars you mentioned.
idk man im not worried about the isf or the new m3 its the chipped 335i thats gonna be a sick race when im done...the owner before me ran even with an isf before i put k and ns and the thermal spacer in now im gonna od plugs and wires soon then an sl55 intake and headers and a tune
Old 09-30-2010, 11:58 AM

02 C32 AMG, 06 C230 Sport (Gone)
I have run my buddies 135i with Dinan software stage 1 and bmw exhaust, so about 5k in mods. We ran from 60 ish to well in the triple digits. Initially I pulled a half car on him and was hyped... then he reeled me in and started to pass. At that point I was like damn he is going to walk my ***. He got a half car on me and could not gain one more inch on me till we let off. I had a passenger in my car and the mods in my sig. He was flat out amazed as was I at how well my car did. We both though he would ruin me. He did not mishift and we both agreed it was a clean run. I had about a half tank of gas as well. Hope that helps
Old 09-30-2010, 12:24 PM

MooseJaws 04 C32
Originally Posted by Mr.Benzo
I have run my buddies 135i with Dinan software stage 1 and bmw exhaust, so about 5k in mods. We ran from 60 ish to well in the triple digits. Initially I pulled a half car on him and was hyped... then he reeled me in and started to pass. At that point I was like damn he is going to walk my ***. He got a half car on me and could not gain one more inch on me till we let off. I had a passenger in my car and the mods in my sig. He was flat out amazed as was I at how well my car did. We both though he would ruin me. He did not mishift and we both agreed it was a clean run. I had about a half tank of gas as well. Hope that helps
You are my hero thanks a 135 is alot more serios than a 335i cause of the curb weight if you would have had your passenger out u would have had a car on it easy
Old 09-30-2010, 12:31 PM

02 C32 AMG, 06 C230 Sport (Gone)
I know I wish he wasnt in the car, he was supposed to record it and all he ended up getting was the end after we let off and were talking about how sweet it was.. It was easily the best race ive been in and I got into quite a few with my STi. I was so proud with my 9 year old car (01 build date)
Old 09-30-2010, 06:40 PM

C32, 911 SC
Originally Posted by SteveoAMG
idk man im not worried about the isf or the new m3 its the chipped 335i thats gonna be a sick race when im done...the owner before me ran even with an isf before i put k and ns and the thermal spacer in now im gonna od plugs and wires soon then an sl55 intake and headers and a tune
Ditto on what Temjin (Mike) said. It also really depends on the mods that the 335 has but if it's full bolt-ons and JB3 or PROcede V4, forget it. Not even 185mm with full bolt-ons and cooling mods would keep up.

You have the priorities right though, I believe that heat exchanger is the most important upgrade 32K owners can do. I did everything else before HE and was always wondering why I couldn't win more than three times against cars that I just killed before