C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Eurocharged S/C Pulley, ECU Tune and TCU Tune

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 08:42 PM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
a car.
Eurocharged S/C Pulley, ECU Tune and TCU Tune

I got my car back from Eurocharged today after the final pulley inspection and updated TCU tune. I couldn't be happier with the new performance this car has now, it's just mind boggling how one pulley and two software updates could make the C32 such a savage animal. Max RPM has been raised to 6500 and holy cow does it pull all the way up to it. The engine sounds so sublime at the higher rev limit!!! Comfort, Sport and now MANUAL mode are all available with the push of a button.

I have a SL55 intake set up from the boxes back with fabricated intake tubes and K&N filters. I also have a completely custom exhaust from the primary cats back. I can't tell you how much those help with the overall gains but my delta with those two modifications was 282rwhp on the infamous Heartbreaker (Dyno Dynamics). Latest dyno run produced an amazing 341rwhp with the TCU update allowing for higher RPM's.

I don't know how close the company is to releasing the new pulley to the general public but I know there is already a list over 20 people long, so if you're interested I'd make a call or send an email to make sure you're one of the first people to own it.

If Eurocharged releases a Pulley/Tune+TCU special, you'd have to be insane not to jump on it.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 S/C M3 Vert, 2004 E55
was the 341 on dyno dynamics or dynojet? Can you post the plot?
Old 09-13-2011, 09:03 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by albanianbenz
was the 341 on dyno dynamics or dynojet? Can you post the plot?
Chris hasn't seen the plot yet. I'll post tomorrow, but it's the same tune from this graph.

Link to product

The only difference is the 6600 RPM shift (vs 5850) which allowed the C32 to make more power.

Last edited by sales@eurocharged.com; 09-13-2011 at 09:59 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C32/C55 AMG
You got to let me take it for a spin, I've been dying to get a tune since I bought my car. I plan on finishing all my maintenance and then it's time for the tunes.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:06 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
Originally Posted by loudandheard
You got to let me take it for a spin, I've been dying to get a tune since I bought my car. I plan on finishing all my maintenance and then it's time for the tunes.
Your tunes are on me bro....come by and talk to me tomorrow.

:-)
Old 09-13-2011, 09:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C32/C55 AMG
Originally Posted by Jerry@Eurocharged
Your tunes are on me bro....come by and talk to me tomorrow.

:-)
I don't even know what to say, I've wanted a tune since the days I saw you and Erik modding your cars. Thank you so much Jerry!!!
Old 09-13-2011, 09:40 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
Originally Posted by loudandheard
I don't even know what to say, I've wanted a tune since the days I saw you and Erik modding your cars. Thank you so much Jerry!!!
Don't worry bud! I've been meaning to reach out to you for a year or so now!

Talk to you soon!

J
Old 09-13-2011, 10:25 PM

a car.
Just got off the phone with Jerry, we'll be getting track time this Friday. 1/4 mile times posted after we're done.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by chris.bachman
I got my car back from Eurocharged today after the final pulley inspection and updated TCU tune. I couldn't be happier with the new performance this car has now, it's just mind boggling how one pulley and two software updates could make the C32 such a savage animal. Max RPM has been raised to 6500 and holy cow does it pull all the way up to it. The engine sounds so sublime at the higher rev limit!!! Comfort, Sport and now MANUAL mode are all available with the push of a button.

I have a SL55 intake set up from the boxes back with fabricated intake tubes and K&N filters. I also have a completely custom exhaust from the primary cats back. I can't tell you how much those help with the overall gains but my delta with those two modifications was 282rwhp on the infamous Heartbreaker (Dyno Dynamics). Latest dyno run produced an amazing 341rwhp with the TCU update allowing for higher RPM's.

I don't know how close the company is to releasing the new pulley to the general public but I know there is already a list over 20 people long, so if you're interested I'd make a call or send an email to make sure you're one of the first people to own it.

If Eurocharged releases a Pulley/Tune+TCU special, you'd have to be insane not to jump on it.
Awesome results! I agree, I think for 9 outta 10 C32 owners, S/C pulley plus tuning (plus some cooling upgrades) would be ideal. Fewer maintenance concerns and yet nearly all of the performance of the bigger crank pulley kits.

You say you have comfort, sport, and manual? I thought the TCU only stored two, so manual replaced comfort?

Again, congrats on the great results. Sounds like tires will be on your holiday wish list.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:38 AM

a car.
Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
Awesome results! I agree, I think for 9 outta 10 C32 owners, S/C pulley plus tuning (plus some cooling upgrades) would be ideal. Fewer maintenance concerns and yet nearly all of the performance of the bigger crank pulley kits.

You say you have comfort, sport, and manual? I thought the TCU only stored two, so manual replaced comfort?

Again, congrats on the great results. Sounds like tires will be on your holiday wish list.
I couldn't agree more with the first statement. To answer the question, I do have all three. It cycles through with each push of the button. Sport, comfort and then manual. I can take a video going through all three if you want to see how it works.

And lastly, yes tires will be on my upcoming wedding registry, shortly following birthday list, Christmas wish list and then just about every other occasion. I've got Falken Azenis RT-615 on right now and they're getting roasted by the minute.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:54 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
I just put some hankook ventus v12's on my car and couldn't be more pleased with their performance. I like them better than the PS2's I had on prior and for the price you can't beat them. $660 installed by discount tire.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID

Did you get the TCU update too?? It wasnt clear to me from above ^^^
Old 09-14-2011, 10:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 170 Likes on 145 Posts
C63 AMG, P30
I've heard good things about the V12's. My friend just got a set installed in his 2010 Subaru WRX and he likes them. Granted he's only driven about a hundred miles or so...

Chris, a video would be great although I think there is already some sort of youtube video with the EC tranny software.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:07 AM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by AMG3.2
I've heard good things about the V12's. My friend just got a set installed in his 2010 Subaru WRX and he likes them. Granted he's only driven about a hundred miles or so...

Chris, a video would be great although I think there is already some sort of youtube video with the EC tranny software.
we shot a bunch of video yesterday and we should have that up soon.

I would have killed for the TCU tuning on my C32 when I had it....(yes chris has tcu tuning)

Its a game changer....
Old 09-14-2011, 11:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
2002 C32 AMG, 2013 GLK 350/4, 2015 E63S AMG Wagon
Originally Posted by loungn14
we shot a bunch of video yesterday and we should have that up soon.

I would have killed for the TCU tuning on my C32 when I had it....(yes chris has tcu tuning)

Its a game changer....
Eurocharged is doing much more innovative work now since the three of you quit your regular jobs.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:04 PM
SPONSOR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdIyHc_PvZ4

Here ya go!

Love the fact that when in manual mode, it automatically goes back into first at a stop, instead of staying in what gear you were in!

Old 09-14-2011, 12:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts
Cls63 & C32

Good to hear from you also what i have feel, but instead of the sc pulley i have 185mm pulley with LT's no cats, 80mm tb and a bunch of cooling.
the 6500 rpm makes the car a beast. Thanks to Jerry.
videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGv9Sra52zc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf7gLQerOV8
Old 09-14-2011, 12:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
2002 C32 AMG, 2013 GLK 350/4, 2015 E63S AMG Wagon
Originally Posted by Robert AMG
Good to hear from you also what i have feel, but instead of the sc pulley i have 185mm pulley with LT's no cats, 80mm tb and a bunch of cooling.
the 6500 rpm makes the car a beast. Thanks to Jerry.
videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGv9Sra52zc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf7gLQerOV8
I also spoke to Jerry and will be upgrading the TCU at the end of the month before my trip to Vegas. Will update everyone after I return.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by Lenin
I also spoke to Jerry and will be upgrading the TCU at the end of the month before my trip to Vegas. Will update everyone after I return.
Still waiting for my appt with Jake??? Major Tom to ground control??? Commencing countdown, engines on??

Oh, and Jake still has his day JOB
Old 09-14-2011, 10:04 PM
SPONSOR

Originally Posted by Newzchspy
Still waiting for my appt with Jake??? Major Tom to ground control??? Commencing countdown, engines on??

Oh, and Jake still has his day JOB
that I do, but clint/jerry/adam are all full time!

Glen, we only have 1 unit currently to flash the tcu and it was extremely expensive. We are still testing the remote capabilities and I will let you know the second we can.

Also, I am working on getting jerry out to chi in the very near future and he can bring our tcu tools.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:42 AM
SPONSOR

C32 VIDEO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJgz1ip6V_8
Old 09-15-2011, 08:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 porsche 996 turbo
jake im going to wait a bit and see if the remote tuning can be done. as soon as you know it can be done let me know. if it cant be done ill ship my tcm to you for the flash
Old 09-16-2011, 01:58 AM

2005 C55 AMG
makes me wonder what a EC tune and a TCU tune will do to a C55 AMG. I hope it fully opens up the potential.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:49 PM
SPONSOR

pullies are shipping this week!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2011, 07:32 PM
tw2
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 280 Likes on 231 Posts
2005 E55 AMG, 1991 MR2
Originally Posted by loungn14
pullies are shipping this week!!!!!!!!!
Dumb question, does the pulley come with a new bearing ready to go or is a new oem one (stupid to reuse an old one) needed?

Also can the TCU tune be customized? I personally would want it to still automatically shift up at redline in manual mode.... just not before.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eurocharged S/C Pulley, ECU Tune and TCU Tune