C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Guess whos the newest W203 owner on the board!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 02:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a car that can't do the throttle reset.
Originally posted by BlackC230Coupe
Old 05-13-2004, 02:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by ahopeter
\
whoa, sounds like your taking it a little personal there buddy. relax. i apologize if your relationship with kleemann makes you so upset anytime anyone says anything that gives credit to another tuner. of course it doesnt make sense for you to get upset about someone stating the facts, brabus and renntech are more recognized tuners.
what about my "random" statement about renntech and brabus being a more "proven product" needed more "detail"? its simple they have been around longer on a more elite level. they have provided more mb drivers with much more reliability, status, and pure mb enhancements.
regardless of how upset you are, or how much you love kleemann, i simply stated my opinion and you jumped on me for it. i couldnt care less about kleemann, i havent degraded them at all, just stated my opinion about the credibilty of others. not everyone is gonna agree with you about your tuner.

You are hilarious. I have no relationship with Kleemann. I'm not taking it personally, but you don't even make sense. I know who Renntech and Brabus are and have already acknowledged that they are far more established tuners. Why would that upset me? That doesn't really change the fact that your random comment had no relevance to the discussion. Nevertheless, if you feel the need to justify yourself, babble away.
Old 05-13-2004, 02:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

What's with the JamE55 hijacking?
Old 05-13-2004, 02:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by Sleestack
Read the thread. This was simply a discussion about the tuning potential of a C32 v. a C55. Someone questioned the reliability and performance of the Kleemann SC systems and got some responses. I don't think anyone was trying to criticize Benzo's ride in any way. This is a car forum after all isn't it?
i read the thread and know exactly what its about. now how about you read the thread and see what benzo posted on the previous page. i wasnt agreeing with benzo cause you were criticizing his ride, i was agreeing with him cause i agreed that you kleemann guys are quick to jump on any thread that doesnt give kleemann credit. always trying to start a war of words... please. yes, it is a car forum... but it doesnt need to be dominated with talks about kleemann and how great it is etc.
Old 05-13-2004, 02:47 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
LOL, its an inside joke.:p
Old 05-13-2004, 02:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

he has an opinion about your thoughts on the sc of kleemann. mans entitled to his opinion, even if he doesnt like kleemann.
Old 05-13-2004, 02:52 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
he has an opinion about your thoughts on the sc of kleemann. mans entitled to his opinion, even if he doesnt like kleemann.
I love kleemann.....
Old 05-13-2004, 02:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
The cool thing about the C32 is ITS ALREADY GOT A BLOWER!
Nuff said..
And with gas being 3 bux a gallon, oil price soaring, V8's will not be fun.
Old 05-13-2004, 02:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i read the thread and know exactly what its about. now how about you read the thread and see what benzo posted on the previous page. i wasnt agreeing with benzo cause you were criticizing his ride, i was agreeing with him cause i agreed that you kleemann guys are quick to jump on any thread that doesnt give kleemann credit. always trying to start a war of words... please. yes, it is a car forum... but it doesnt need to be dominated with talks about kleemann and how great it is etc.
You truly are master of the obvious. I understand exactly what you were agreeing with, however, I don't think that is what happened in this thread. You obviously have a different perspective.
Old 05-13-2004, 02:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Now you've really lost it. I wasn't even saying anything about the content of his posts other than commenting on his strangely familiar avatar and signature.
Old 05-13-2004, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You truly are master of the obvious. I understand exactly what you were agreeing with, however, I don't think that is what happened in this thread. You obviously have a different perspective.
i have to be obvious with you, cause you are having a serious comprehension problem. obviously, i have a different perspective.
Old 05-13-2004, 03:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Now you've really lost it. I wasn't even saying anything about the content of his posts other than commenting on his strangely familiar avatar and signature.
like that could be determined with the five word post.
Old 05-13-2004, 03:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by Vader13
The cool thing about the C32 is ITS ALREADY GOT A BLOWER!
Nuff said..
And with gas being 3 bux a gallon, oil price soaring, V8's will not be fun.
No doubt. The cost of the C55 and a blower really make it a hard choice when you can have a tuned C32 at a significantly lower cost.
Old 05-13-2004, 03:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

like that could be determined with the five word post.
He knew exactly what I was talking about. But that isn't even the the point. I don't understand how you interpreted my question, "What's with the JamE55 hijacking?", as a criticism of his opinion.
Old 05-13-2004, 03:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

i love kleemann, it tops all others. renntech is a joke.
Old 05-13-2004, 03:39 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Enough is enough children, now lets all take a group hug and make up ok?
Old 05-13-2004, 03:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LOL.
Old 05-13-2004, 03:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

kleemann #1.
Old 05-13-2004, 04:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
Enough is enough children, now lets all take a group hug and make up ok?
James, that's the most mature thing I've heard you say all month! Haha j/k
Old 05-13-2004, 04:48 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally posted by oggle
James, that's the most mature thing I've heard you say all month! Haha j/k

Dont u mean all my life?
Old 05-13-2004, 09:02 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Haha, funny you should say that, the one time I actually called Kleemann i spoke to you, and you said that changing the fuel settings on a C230 coupe with the pulley gives you a 15hp gain! LOL! Even Brandon agreed that was wrong.
That was over a year and a half ago- and yes, I was mistaken. I never said I am the know-all, end-all in MB tuning. How can one grow without making mistakes?? And thank god for Brandon-he lets me make my own mistakes so I can learn from them.

Jeez, I feel like I startd this whole mess!! Benzo- You know my point was not to degrade your ride, or your tuner choice, I was merly pointing out some incorrect facts in some of your previous posts. I'm sure you'll have one bad-*** C32 when your done! So......back to the original post- Congrats on your new ride Benzo! I know when I got my new car, I couldn't stop staring at it- you having the same problem? :p
Old 05-13-2004, 09:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
Originally posted by CoryU
That was over a year and a half ago- and yes, I was mistaken. I never said I am the know-all, end-all in MB tuning. How can one grow without making mistakes?? And thank god for Brandon-he lets me make my own mistakes so I can learn from them.

Jeez, I feel like I startd this whole mess!! Benzo- You know my point was not to degrade your ride, or your tuner choice, I was merly pointing out some incorrect facts in some of your previous posts. I'm sure you'll have one bad-*** C32 when your done! So......back to the original post- Congrats on your new ride Benzo! I know when I got my new car, I couldn't stop staring at it- you having the same problem? :p

thanks, yes, I think Im going to spend the night sleeping in the garage!!! Pics of the car will come next week!!!

Last edited by BenzoAMGpower; 05-13-2004 at 09:54 AM.
Old 05-15-2004, 02:48 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally posted by G55K
25,000 miles on my Kleemann supercharged G55 and not one single problem. I have the supercharger, tuned ECU, and free flowing cats. I did a lot of research on tuners before I made my decision and am glad that I went with Kleemann. As far as blown superchargers, not legal in Germany, internal upgrades required, etc., where are you guys getting your information? Can you sight some examples or are you making things up? And yes, my truck is making over 550 dyno proven horsepower.
Haha look at what I started.

I'm only posting what I hear. I never said it was the gospel truth. I just want to know why someone would even say something like that about Kleemann if there wasn't some kind of truth behind it. Can anyone shed some light on this? Was Kleemann once prevented from selling there stuff for a period of time? Or is this all pure rumor that I have heard?

And how about you G55K? Just coming in and your first post is immediately defending Kleemann. Seems kinda fishy to me.

If Kleemann is so great, then how come I've only heard about them on MBWorld? It seems like Kleemann always talks about how they are better than this tuner and that tuner while the other tuners don't even feel the need to really acknowledge Kleemann.

I may be just blowing stuff out of my butt for fun though. Let's see what else there is out there.

Just some food for thought.
Old 05-15-2004, 03:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by crapbuster
Haha look at what I started.

It seems like Kleemann always talks about how they are better than this tuner and that tuner while the other tuners don't even feel the need to really acknowledge Kleemann.
yup.
Old 05-17-2004, 10:41 AM

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts
Crapbuster,
Actually I'm not just coming in. I used to post under JME but changed my sign on name. I've had a Kleemann system on my G for over a year now and really enjoy it. My experience with Kleemann products and the people working there has been excellent, just a fact that I wanted to share. I've got nothing against Renntec and/or Brabus, they're both excellent tuners. But in my opinion Kleemann was the best bang for the buck and I still believe that I made the right decision. I'm just sharing my experience with a Kleemann product, what's so fishy about that?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Guess whos the newest W203 owner on the board!!!!